Author Topic: Only lifts  (Read 27553 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Only lifts
« Reply #800 on: August 14, 2023, 06:10:52 AM »
Why are you always so worried about my weight?

Brian, what is your weight 2 weeks post surgery?

i'm guessing with all the swimming and walking your dog you would be shedding pounds.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #801 on: August 14, 2023, 06:30:58 AM »
Brian, what is your weight 2 weeks post surgery?

i'm guessing with all the swimming and walking your dog you would be shedding pounds.

I haven't had any carbs yet today or much fluid. So far 1 cup of coffee and 4 pieces of bacon sitting at 228. I really don't think I am going to lose much.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #802 on: August 14, 2023, 06:31:29 AM »
Should a hernia be defined by gender?

Her-nia
His-nia
They/them-nia
Whatzit-nia

???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: August 14, 2023, 06:55:25 AM »
I haven't had any carbs yet today or much fluid. So far 1 cup of coffee and 4 pieces of bacon sitting at 228. I really don't think I am going to lose much.

fucks sake you were under 220 when you were trying to compete in the under 242 class

Tell me Im wrong...please...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: August 14, 2023, 07:14:03 AM »
fucks sake you were under 220 when you were trying to compete in the under 242 class

You are wrong the morning of the show when I actually competed I was closer to 225lbs after my buffet breakfast. Weigh ins were the night before and ended at 6pm I had to head directly from work to make it and didn't eat much. I weighed in at 5:45pm I was heavier before bed and much heavier after my buffet breakfast

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: August 14, 2023, 07:17:23 AM »

You keep mentioning one weigh in and acting like I have not also been heavier prior like I don't get it everytime I report my weight you freak out that I am either too light or too heavy and demand to know how it is possible meanwhile I am just reporting what the scale tells me.

How much do you want me to weigh like seriously what is your issue?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: August 14, 2023, 07:23:01 AM »
You keep mentioning one weigh in and acting like I have not also been heavier prior like I don't get it everytime I report my weight you freak out that I am either too light or too heavy and demand to know how it is possible meanwhile I am just reporting what the scale tells me.

How much do you want me to weigh like seriously what is your issue?
you lied about weighing in at SCN
If you had planned to do the 242 class all along why didnt you make weight on the first weigh in?

You weighed under 220, saw the opposition and weighed in again after stuffuing your face

If you had planned top do the 242 all along you would have weighed in at your heaviest of 236

Stop acting the kunt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: August 14, 2023, 07:38:57 AM »
you lied about weighing in at SCN
If you had planned to do the 242 class all along why didnt you make weight on the first weigh in?

You weighed under 220, saw the opposition and weighed in again after stuffuing your face

If you had planned top do the 242 all along you would have weighed in at your heaviest of 236

Stop acting the kunt

Omg you still want to argue about my weight on 2 threads now???  Again, same response as the last 100. I lost a couple pounds the final week due to oral medication (NSAIDS) killing my appetite. I had no idea how many competitors were in either class when I weighed in. I went to 242lbs because I knew I could break that record. After the show when I stopped orals my weight came right back up and probably went a little high at 236lbs since then I had a hernia surgery and can not lift or train so just relaxing not worried about my weight. I was 228lbs about half an hour again have since had a bowl of cereal and 2 pancakes getting ready to have some juice. Do you need further updated on my weight? Why are you so worried about it? What weigh would make you happy??

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #808 on: August 14, 2023, 07:41:12 AM »
Omg you still want to argue about my weight on 2 threads now???  Again, same response as the last 100. I lost a couple pounds the final week due to oral medication (NSAIDS) killing my appetite. I had no idea how many competitors were in either class when I weighed in. I went to 242lbs because I knew I could break that record. After the show when I stopped orals my weight came right back up and probably went a little high at 236lbs since then I had a hernia surgery and can not lift or train so just relaxing not worried about my weight. I was 228lbs about half an hour again have since had a bowl of cereal and 2 pancakes getting ready to have some juice. Do you need further updated on my weight? Why are you so worried about it? What weigh would make you happy??
what did you weigh in at on your first weigh in?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: August 14, 2023, 07:49:15 AM »
what did you weigh in at on your first weigh in?

I can't even keep up with all the jumping around to your replies to multiple threads and they are all the same thing so again I ask why are you so worried about my weight?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: August 14, 2023, 07:52:54 AM »
I can't even keep up with all the jumping around to your replies to multiple threads and they are all the same thing so again I ask why are you so worried about my weight?
answer a question with a question?

Doesnt work here Billy Bullshit

fucking lying twat

Turned up weighing 218, thought, shit, Coops mates here,
Then

Back on the scales weighed in at 221 with shoes on

Im surprised they let you weigh in again

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #811 on: August 14, 2023, 08:00:49 AM »
answer a question with a question?

Doesnt work here Billy Bullshit

fucking lying twat

Turned up weighing 218, thought, shit, Coops mates here,
Then

Back on the scales weighed in at 221 with shoes on

Im surprised they let you weigh in again

Again simply not true but if it helps you sleep at night fine with me. I don't really care what I weighed or what medal or trophy I did or didn't get or some posted record number on the internet. I care that I curled 75 kilo that is what actually matters to me. You can just create whatever story around that fact that makes you happy deal?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #812 on: August 14, 2023, 08:33:39 AM »
Brian is about as popular as the kid with cancer in World War Z

Under rated comment  ;D

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: August 14, 2023, 08:56:19 AM »
Again simply not true but if it helps you sleep at night fine with me. I don't really care what I weighed or what medal or trophy I did or didn't get or some posted record number on the internet. I care that I curled 75 kilo that is what actually matters to me. You can just create whatever story around that fact that makes you happy deal?

you curled more than that last year...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #814 on: August 14, 2023, 09:37:20 AM »
Brian Hankins - DEFINITION: A lying coward who gets pummeled from pillar to post daily and sticks around for more abuse,but he has been known to put the fear of God into serial killers.

Takes a licking,and keeps on ticking!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #815 on: August 14, 2023, 09:44:27 AM »
Brian Hankins - DEFINITION: A lying coward who gets pummeled from pillar to post daily and sticks around for more abuse,but he has been known to put the fear of God into serial killers.

Takes a licking,and keeps on ticking!

He has no friends in real life.  He gets kicked out of everywhere he goes, websites were he posts , etc.   GB is literally the only place he gets any attention at all.   The cat ran away, the dog looks scared to death, Em doesnt even support his WR attempts despite wearing her underwear, etc

Without GB he has nothing.   Coop and Spaulding are done with him, he is ducking Clegg, etc.   

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: August 14, 2023, 09:47:58 AM »
He has no friends in real life.  He gets kicked out of everywhere he goes, websites were he posts , etc.   GB is literally the only place he gets any attention at all.   The cat ran away, the dog looks scared to death, Em doesnt even support his WR attempts despite wearing her underwear, etc

Without GB he has nothing.   Coop and Spaulding are done with him, he is ducking Clegg, etc.   

Well he always has his brother for friendship and support.

Wait wut ?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #817 on: August 14, 2023, 09:55:20 AM »

About 2 pounds in an urn
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #818 on: August 14, 2023, 10:05:38 AM »

:D

Wait wut ?
;D

about 2 pounds in an urn.
Fucking hilarious!  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #819 on: August 14, 2023, 10:11:21 AM »

Wait wut ?

Another topic he avoids like a squat rack.   

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #820 on: August 14, 2023, 10:47:53 AM »
Another topic he avoids like a squat rack.

hankins is the uncle that always wants the little girls to sit on his lap.... creepy pencil necked geek!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #821 on: August 14, 2023, 10:57:09 AM »

- Is there injectable NSAIDs?  (if so, I am sure you've tried them)

- Were they the bio-identical orals for your low T you claim?