Author Topic: URGENT!!! FAT LOSS QUESTION  (Read 4921 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Re: URGENT!!! FAT LOSS QUESTION
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 08:35:16 PM »
A guy I know told me he tryed the DNP before said you can't do shit while your on it just sweating puddles all day yippee, I ordered some DNP will get it within next week, have 17 days till competition at 5.7% bf with skinfold test atm.  Can't wait to see how low I can get.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »
I'm getting clen next week... will look into T3.... any more suggestions

A guy I know told me he tryed the DNP before said you can't do shit while your on it just sweating puddles all day yippee, I ordered some DNP will get it within next week, have 17 days till competition at 5.7% bf with skinfold test atm.  Can't wait to see how low I can get.

SO, you're doing clen and plan on adding DNP to the mix.  What about the T3?  You doing that too?  How 'bout an EC stack?    Please let us know all of your cutting supps prior to comp.
:

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2006, 09:26:17 PM »
Nah I didn't get the clen, no point since getting the DNP.  Been running EC for the last month, going to run it till I get the DNP then stop.  Taking only 200mg of DNP for prob 7 days might not even need it that long.  Have to wait and see how strong it is, I'm pretty much skin bones and muscle now, not much else I can lose, more for just that finishing touch. A sort of security blanket you could say ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 11:39:31 AM »

There are some precautions you need to take with DNP.

I hope you know what they are, because people have died from overheating while training on DNP.

Just read up on it before you start cycling it.

It works better than any other dieting drug, but it's also more toxic.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...