Author Topic: Chuck Basher done lost his goddamn mind  (Read 2113 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Chuck Basher done lost his goddamn mind
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2023, 11:56:10 AM »
Low IQ Nog, he can go eat shit.
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2023, 11:58:44 AM »
A mint. It shocked me, but he has almost a billion views on his one channel, and was averaging 20+ million views a month lately ( https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCg_tz2iw7_-gf2xIL-DdM2g ). The big youtuber pay seems to average $4-6 now per 1,000 views, so say $5. 20,000,000/1000 = 20000 x $5 = $100,000 a month. Just from youtube. Then there's all the side ventures.

Total views, let's use 850,000,000 divided by 1000 = 850,000 x $5 = at least 4.25 million dollars made by that channel on the average. You tube used to pay a lot more according to people, plus all the side hustles, I wouldn't be surprised if he's made $7-8+ million in revenue from being a youtube guy.

He was surely making money hand over fist at one point - I recall he made a few videos about buying/owning some insane super cars, and horribly tasteless jewellery, but then as soon as his heart packed in he couldn't sell them fast enough LOL

And I know we're talking YouTube revenue here, but didn't he get into fart powders too?  It always surprises me what a massive market that can be in the States
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2023, 12:32:57 PM »
He was surely making money hand over fist at one point - I recall he made a few videos about buying/owning some insane super cars, and horribly tasteless jewellery, but then as soon as his heart packed in he couldn't sell them fast enough LOL

And I know we're talking YouTube revenue here, but didn't he get into fart powders too?  It always surprises me what a massive market that can be in the States

Yep, the supplement thing seems to have faded (bad reviews) but for a while it did well. The brand seems to be controlled by something called Clean Supps / Inno Supps by Kevin Gundersen - https://www.bbb.org/us/nv/henderson/profile/health-products/hyphy-mud-llc-1086-90040787 , https://start.cortera.com/company/research/m2n4ltk4j/clean-supps-llc/ , that does a lot of co-branding with the Youtube guys.

Even if he was just getting an endorsement fee, it was probably low 6 six figures at least. Then he had the clothes/jewelry, speaking fees, the book, online personal training, an acting gig here and there. I even saw he was fishing for donations while playing video games live. 

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2023, 12:35:41 PM »
Taffin,

Isn't he the Hyphy-Mud guy? 

I saw a video about it on YouTube some years back, published by an Asian dude with a dry wit -- Elgin-something.

Elginintensity?

The dude could be funny as hell and he was actually a decent natty lifter.  He made fun of Genova, Blaha, some dumb guy that called himself "Vince G, the 'Swole Nerd'" and a few others, including said huge, juiced up black guy that promoted Hyphy-Mud, a concoction he allegedly came upon in prison by mixing coffee and Coca-Cola.

Elgin apparently took a free sample of the Mud, then flushed it on camera with his trademark "ZEEEEEEERO!" bon mot voice-over.

Eh, whatever.  I'll only give two bodybuilders a pass for showing up on social media:  Dorian, because he's still training people with (what I regard as useful principles, though many here will disagree on that count) and, through his psychedelic trips, some amusing fluffy and ultimately disassociated shit; and Ronnie, who is obviously so high on pain-killers that listening to him incoherently babble affords me, a man of rapid cognitive decline, a sliver of schadenfreude.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2023, 12:39:24 PM »
Taffin,

I saw a video about it on YouTube some years back, published by an Asian dude with a dry wit -- Elgin-something.

Elginintensity?

The dude could be funny as hell and he was actually a decent natty lifter.  He made fun of Genova, Blaha, some dumb guy that called himself "Vince G, the 'Swole Nerd'" and a few others, including said huge, juiced up black guy that promoted Hyphy-Mud, a concoction he allegedly came upon in prison by mixing coffee and Coca-Cola.

Elgin apparently took a free sample of the Mud, then flushed it on camera with his trademark "ZEEEEEEERO!" bon mot voice-over.

Eh, whatever.  I'll only give two bodybuilders a pass for showing up on social media:  Dorian, because he's still training people with (what I regard as useful principles, though many here will disagree on that count) and, through his psychedelic trips, some amusing fluffy and ultimately disassociated shit; and Ronnie, who is obviously so high on pain-killers that listening to him incoherently babble affords me, a man of rapid cognitive decline, a sliver of schadenfreude.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2023, 02:10:53 PM »
Taffin,

Elginintensity?

Of course!  I really enjoyed that Elgintensity guy - super dry humour over gym fails - very very funny - thanks for reminding me.  He really got under Chuck Basher's skin by banging on about the G4P and him snitching during that bust that Jonny Bravo made that cheesy film about

IIRC that hyphy stuff was basically nothing but shitloads of caffeine, so Chuck's 'probly stopp'd eadin' dat dere subblebunt;D

- and BB saved me a search (thanks BB)   :D

T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2023, 02:18:13 PM »
hes right though is he not
Big juiceheads typically end up dead or disabled or drift to pain killers

God will just classify you as drug dependant

However we are created food dependant and need to stay that way

Yes bravo to him for being right now just like Arnold and everyone else who made their money by juicing them something goes wrong and it’s fuck the juice cause you already made your money. It’s fucking stupid is what the whole thing is. More attention for him for more money.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2023, 03:14:01 PM »
Yes bravo to him for being right now just like Arnold and everyone else who made their money by juicing them something goes wrong and it’s fuck the juice cause you already made your money. It’s fucking stupid is what the whole thing is. More attention for him for more money.

Baboon muscle is basically #metooing steroids.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2023, 03:27:06 PM »

He had his brand Hifi Dud or Elmer Mud or something
Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2023, 03:00:11 AM »
I didn't ever really follow the guy but sort of amusing his fart powder was just a massive caffeine overdose and then he had a heart attack. I guess that wasn't good promo for the brand?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2023, 04:21:39 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2023, 10:59:20 AM »
Starting to look like his original somatotype in this interview