Author Topic: xavmaster's pics 16 y/o 4 1/2 months out  (Read 21661 times)

xavmaster

• Getbig II
Re: xavmaster's pics 16 y/o 4 1/2 months out
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2006, 06:57:03 PM »
he is correct.   but its only 30-35 lbs more muscle.   ........ without losing any on the diet.

my current weight and body fat would put me at about 198 lean mass, and thats too small for me...so ill keep the fat till the lean body mass is higher.

I thought you meant if you cut up now haha. I was going to say that is total bullshit  ;D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2006, 09:21:54 PM »
haha i tyhink thats thew only half compliment youve ever given me......

I never complimented you because you seem to demand it, as if it's our duty to compliment you. I think your attitude gets you in a lot of trouble, and gets you far fewer compliments than you might receive otherwise. I have never really picked on you, even when you really "asked" for it, so that in itself is somewhat of a compliment if you think about it.
 I will give you credit, you do have a lot of determination, the amount of people slamming you would have driven most people away. If you take that determination to the weight room, you will do well. I will be waiting for your next set of pics, and if they show improvement, I will be the first to tell you.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2006, 09:28:45 PM »
well thanks douchebags....but i dotn really care if you compliment me, just dont attack me! ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 12:03:19 AM »
well thanks douchebags....but i dotn really care if you compliment me, just dont attack me! ;D

This kid never cease to amaze me.LMFAO

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 12:10:00 AM »
he is correct.   but its only 30-35 lbs more muscle.   ........ without losing any on the diet.

my current weight and body fat would put me at about 198 lean mass, and thats too small for me...so ill keep the fat till the lean body mass is higher.

Your lean bodyweight isn't anywhere near 198. Also, 30 lb of muscle is a huge amount of muscle. It could easily take 10 years to add that much muscle naturally.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 12:24:20 AM »

Why would you care if they attacked you addmit what you need to work on and move on.
There is no use lying to yourself and especially if you want to be a champion.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 05:14:46 PM »
Your lean bodyweight isn't anywhere near 198. Also, 30 lb of muscle is a huge amount of muscle. It could easily take 10 years to add that much muscle naturally.
245 x 0.81 = 198.45

do the math you fucktard.

and maybe for you, ive already put on about 45 lbs of muscle in one year.

and xav..dude, shut the fuck up. i was nice to you at first but now your just getting on my nerves....really; you dont know shit and are really small... your the type of kid i see walking down the hall way wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and talking about your "protein intake". give it a break, you slouch...what are thos arms...14 inches??hahah oh brother. get the fuck out of here.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2006, 05:22:23 PM »
what do your arms measure candidate?

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 05:42:06 PM »
245 x 0.81 = 198.45

do the math you fucktard.

and maybe for you, ive already put on about 45 lbs of muscle in one year.

and xav..dude, shut the f**k up. i was nice to you at first but now your just getting on my nerves....really; you dont know shit and are really small... your the type of kid i see walking down the hall way wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and talking about your "protein intake". give it a break, you slouch...what are thos arms...14 inches??hahah oh brother. get the f**k out of here.

Come on candidate you and me both know that my arms are bigger than that and also how could you say that you was nice to me the first thing you said about me was "great for 16, yeah and i'm a fat seal with no muscle, haha thats the funniest thing i've ever heard" and i'd just like to say you was right when you said that you was a fat seal. Also mate I never said anything demeaning or hurtful about your physique until you attacked me or you attacked people with a better physique than you.
I think you body looks horrible and you can't say u'll look good or whatever when you diet because we don't know if you have the mental strength to diet down and we can't see your shape and proportions underneath that fat dude also just diet abit because at your age you must be eating sugar packed foods and not just the ocassional pizza to get that big with weight training what burns calories anyway. None of the good bodybuilders in the world put of the bodyfat% you have. And i'm not one of those guys who walks around in a singlet top I never wear singlet tops out of my house and only sometimes in the gym I normally wear rag tops or jumpers in the gym. I keep to myself mostly and I don't talk about my protein intake to anyway yhat I can remember  ???

Also thanks to all the guys who have complimented me it helps  ;D Also I don't mind constructive critisism

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2006, 07:16:29 PM »
what do your arms measure candidate?
18. and no im not lying.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 07:22:36 PM »
Come on candidate you and me both know that my arms are bigger than that and also how could you say that you was nice to me the first thing you said about me was "great for 16, yeah and i'm a fat seal with no muscle, haha thats the funniest thing i've ever heard" and i'd just like to say you was right when you said that you was a fat seal. Also mate I never said anything demeaning or hurtful about your physique until you attacked me or you attacked people with a better physique than you.
I think you body looks horrible and you can't say u'll look good or whatever when you diet because we don't know if you have the mental strength to diet down and we can't see your shape and proportions underneath that fat dude also just diet abit because at your age you must be eating sugar packed foods and not just the ocassional pizza to get that big with weight training what burns calories anyway. None of the good bodybuilders in the world put of the bodyfat% you have. And i'm not one of those guys who walks around in a singlet top I never wear singlet tops out of my house and only sometimes in the gym I normally wear rag tops or jumpers in the gym. I keep to myself mostly and I don't talk about my protein intake to anyway yhat I can remember  ???

Also thanks to all the guys who have complimented me it helps  ;D Also I don't mind constructive critisism
first of all....no, your arms are not bigger than that. sdecondly, tons of pro bodybuilders go up to a much higher body fat % than i am at right now. king kamali, lee priest, chris cook, and tons more. and thirdly....i never said anything about dieting down, unless i was going to compete. i said i am much bigger than you NOW. and it is extremely evident that i am.

also...with the exception of mindspin,i have never attcked someone with a better physique. if your talking about xfactor.....your about as big as that guy.....hes got o size, and has continously tried to trash me, the SUPERIOR bodybuuilder.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006, 07:37:08 PM »
Sure my arms are 14 inch  ::). I havent measured in awhile but when I last measured they was 15 1/2 inch sure it doesn't sound big but thats low bodyfat and the guys think at the gym when my body developes properlly i'll be massive. I still believe if you did actully diet down I believe everyone would realise I have more muscle than you. I don't any pro's get to your amount of bodyfat because these guys have huge amounts of muscle underneth this fat and that muscle makes them look fatter than they are.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2006, 07:39:40 PM »
Sure my arms are 14 inch  ::). I havent measured in awhile but when I last measured they was 15 1/2 inch sure it doesn't sound big but thats low bodyfat and the guys think at the gym when my body developes properlly i'll be massive. I still believe if you did actully diet down I believe everyone would realise I have more muscle than you. I don't any pro's get to your amount of bodyfat because these guys have huge amounts of muscle underneth this fat and that muscle makes them look fatter than they are.
well i really dont care what you or the guys at your gym think.    my shoulders are bigger tyhan your legs.

and heres one of many pictures you could find of overweight pros.

heres lee priest.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006, 07:57:21 PM »
Yeah thats the biggest any pro has ever got hes sitting down in that picture and he has thick as abs under that fat what makes his stomach look fatter. Lets say oh he might have been that big for how long maybe 4 months how long have you been like that and how long will you be like that.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2006, 09:04:03 PM »
Yeah thats the biggest any pro has ever got hes sitting down in that picture and he has thick as abs under that fat what makes his stomach look fatter. Lets say oh he might have been that big for how long maybe 4 months how long have you been like that and how long will you be like that.
haha i ca digg up tons o other shots of him and others that are worse bro.   and its not like ive stayed the same body fat percentage, or i gained fat since ive ben lifting...i started ou at 260 lbs at 5-10 with no muscle one year ago.   i think that'd probably be aroun 60% bf.   ive gone from that to 245, 5-11 at 20 % and its still dropping slowly...so dont tell me about dieting broham.    i just dont want to be any smaller than about 230...so im holfing on to the fat till i can be about 230 on stage.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006, 09:16:39 PM »
haha i ca digg up tons o other shots of him and others that are worse bro.   and its not like ive stayed the same body fat percentage, or i gained fat since ive ben lifting...i started ou at 260 lbs at 5-10 with no muscle one year ago.   i think that'd probably be aroun 60% bf.   ive gone from that to 245, 5-11 at 20 % and its still dropping slowly...so dont tell me about dieting broham.    i just dont want to be any smaller than about 230...so im holfing on to the fat till i can be about 230 on stage.

60% bf HOLY SHIT
Have you got pics

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2006, 02:32:45 AM »

You're a dumb motherfucker, im 5'11'' - bigger than you, and im 190.

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2006, 03:11:03 AM »

I'd have to agree with you there. And any how it doesn't go on weight it goes on how the body looks.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2006, 03:35:39 AM »
I'd have to agree with you there. And any how it doesn't go on weight it goes on how the body looks.

No yeah you see, candidate thinks he can outmuscle everyone, alexxx as well? wtf?? alexxx' arms are heaps longer than this fat tards therefore more room for the muscle to fill out into, 18'' arms.. hahaha im still gobsmacked about this ripper of a tale he made. IBCANDIDATECALLSMEOUT.

if it happens.... it happens.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2006, 03:29:35 PM »
no your not......lol. maybe you think you are.  but go take a pictuyre opf yourself and look at it.  if you still think you bigger, put in next too mine in the same picture.... im biiger.  you might think you are though, because these pics dont look that great, althoguh they do look better than you, and im pretty blocky.  your probably pretty shapely and low body fat, so theres an illusionofmore muscle.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2006, 04:03:03 PM »
no your not......lol. maybe you think you are.  but go take a pictuyre opf yourself and look at it.  if you still think you bigger, put in next too mine in the same picture.... im biiger.  you might think you are though, because these pics dont look that great, althoguh they do look better than you, and im pretty blocky.  your probably pretty shapely and low body fat, so theres an illusionofmore muscle.

Why do you keep talking about how big you are??  Everybody on this site have all agreed you look like absolute shit.  Stop bringing my name up also.  You will never, ever look even close to as good as I look.  Nor do you have a chance of looking better than xavmaster.  You have problems dude, not one person on here says you look even remotely good.  Wake up and get a clue, loser.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2006, 04:07:42 PM »
Why do you keep talking about how big you are??  Everybody on this site have all agreed you look like absolute shit.  Stop bringing my name up also.  You will never, ever look even close to as good as I look.  Nor do you have a chance of looking better than xavmaster.  You have problems dude, not one person on here says you look even remotely good.  Wake up and get a clue, loser.
;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2006, 04:10:53 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2006, 04:12:45 PM »
 ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2006, 04:17:18 PM »
hahaha.....while to some of the bigger guys on here.......like maybe only few of the guys that have posted with real size....it might be laughable to compare me to them.  but when this guy here...that has absolutely no back, no arms, and no detail(even at a low body fat you cant see his biceps)...to say that he looks goood...even soo good that i could never atain his physique!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHA.     oh man....it might be a little delusional for me too say imthe biggfest 16 year old..but that, my friends, is something you could only believe if your mentally retarded!!! ahahaha.     and i saw this guy say "i though t i was the biigest most jacked guy..." hahaha...bro, i know guys that dont lift that are bigger than you!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah.       man...just loook at this guy!!!    utter horse shit !!!  to think that hes been training for any more time than a few months is laughable!!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool