Author Topic: Dorian Yates 1991 vs 1993  (Read 2345 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Dorian Yates 1991 vs 1993
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2023, 02:20:17 PM »
Former Ohio State Buckeyes Quarterback Johnny Unitas. A real blue flame special. He got shipped out to LA because they had an asshole shortage.

His claim to fame is that he had a backyard fight with none other than Charles Clairmonte.

;D ;D ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2023, 12:17:03 AM »
Former Ohio State Buckeyes Quarterback Johnny Unitas. A real blue flame special. He got shipped out to LA because they had an asshole shortage.

His claim to fame is that he had a backyard fight with none other than Charles Clairmonte.
Johnny Unitas went to Ohio State? ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2023, 01:04:15 AM »
I think Dorian was a very clever guy too

Why is Weiner in the video? Where is his training partner?  Come on, Yates!!!!!!!!!!!  You can do it, Yates!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  Weiner and Yates are boring as....!

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2023, 01:20:51 AM »
I am just now reading the comments in this thread. I just got back from a Sound Garden concert.

Mike Mentzer died 22 years ago. A lot has changed since then. The air got dirty and the sex got clean. You’re treating him like a god damn plumber. Yuppie insects like you aren’t qualified to hold his hair plugs. Your gonna have to learn to live with that.

Let him Rest In Peace. You’re obsessed. It isn’t healthy. If he was still alive you would probably murder him.

Mentzer was in a fringe cult known as the “Brotherhood of Friends”. Mentzer’s best friend Stanton Sweet was murdered by an obessive killer who was exactly like you. He was killed at a L.A.Guns concert. The sick and twisted killer tried to blame an Asian gang. Bear in mind he confessed one week later. I hope they fry that bastard.

Pure waffle.