Author Topic: Sam Sulek - freak genetics  (Read 32009 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Sam Sulek
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2023, 05:56:44 AM »
I have to admit,this puss filled twat IS better thanHaney,Mendenhall,King,Belknap,and Leidelmeyer !!  :D

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.......those guys are legends this kid will do nada.....just watch him as you and other know nothing children on bb.com are known to do.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2023, 05:58:29 AM »
Sam Sulek = a kid who shall surpass Coleman in the number of Olympia titles won.   LOL  ;D

What a moron you are Brian.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2023, 06:12:31 AM »
He has already done more in bodybuilding than you and he hasn't even competed yet.

BHANKS, I dont know what will happen to Sam, I just hope he becomes as healthy as you.
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2023, 06:17:00 AM »
BHANKS, I dont know what will happen to Sam, I just hope he becomes as healthy as you.

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2023, 06:18:14 AM »
Future Household Name Of Peace  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2023, 06:24:00 AM »

I love how Sam eats 4 donuts and then takes his vitamins afterwards.  :D :D ;D ;D

This is why you gotta love bodybuilding--its never ending amusement.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2023, 06:25:57 AM »
He hasn`t done shit compared to me until he places 9 times in a national level contest like I did......he simply weighs more and will burn out like a candle in the wind and when he does,I`ll allow you to apologize to me.

He has a better build at 21 than you ever had in your life that makes him the better bodybuilder.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2023, 06:27:09 AM »
Kid looks like an exploded mess of acne and puss...

He has fixed the acne in more recent videos

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2023, 06:30:11 AM »
He has a better build at 21 than you ever had in your life that makes him the better bodybuilder.
He has a better build at 21 than you ever had in your life also, that makes him the better bodybuilder which isn`t saying a helluva` lot since you run from any competition......we`ll see how Mr. Puss-Zit fares on stage if he ever gets on stage.

He will shit out his liver soon or burst a kidney anyway.....if you like him,that`s on you just like you think Nick Walker is the noise.....they both look terrible.

Are they big.....YES....but they look like shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2023, 06:33:23 AM »
...and you have fixed your hernia,but plan on going heavier than ever before.........IDIOT !!

You shouldn`t even be doing any benching or squatting...........if you can call it benching or squatting.....you will get hurt again cuz you have no clue as to how to train,planning on going extra heavy with your past injuries proves my point .

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2023, 06:33:40 AM »

Brian, what do you think of his diet?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2023, 06:34:48 AM »
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2023, 06:55:27 AM »

why dont you post a photo of your left arm on his insta telling him how you own him?

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2023, 06:58:43 AM »

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2023, 07:05:23 AM »
Holy acne, wtf

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2023, 07:17:48 AM »
The hate is strong here kid is a bodybuilding prodigy and gets attacked for being too good at it

Look at him. For fucks sake. He's not got that wow structure. Just another bloody bloated physique. You could tell by a silhouette who was who when the real genetic freaks were at it

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2023, 07:17:50 AM »
He is beating those guys he is 250lbs right now at 21 years old

if the parameters are body odour and fucked up proportions than yes he's destroying them

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2023, 07:18:29 AM »
if the parameters are body odour and fucked up proportions than yes he's destroying them

X2

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2023, 07:18:48 AM »

And wes and Jeff have better competitive records than you- that makes them the better bodybuilders.

In fact ANYONE this year who completed a contest is better than you you trampy girl.
B

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2023, 07:25:29 AM »
And wes and Jeff have better competitive records than you- that makes them the better bodybuilders.

In fact ANYONE this year who completed a contest is better than you you trampy girl.

Wes and Jeff are actual bodybuilders. Actual dieters, sufferers and iron disciplined. Banks is of the new school generation which goes by the boatload of gh iu and tren, dnp to avoid the issues raised by downing buckets of ice cream and fries. Same as the rest of the monsters that all have that rubber skin of bloat water and horrid texture which screams help me

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2023, 07:46:40 AM »
Yeah I’m just not seeing it, I don’t see him big or freakish in anyway he looks like a guy doing some juice. Nothing special and nothing stands out to me. Does he look better than me?yes but I’m no bodybuilder so I don’t care. Most guys that are hyped you can see the hype he just looks like a typical gym dude on a lot of shit.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2023, 07:53:23 AM »
Not feeling the Gallagher hair. Didn’t click

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2023, 07:55:01 AM »
Yeah I’m just not seeing it, I don’t see him big or freakish in anyway he looks like a guy doing some juice. Nothing special and nothing stands out to me. Does he look better than me?yes but I’m no bodybuilder so I don’t care. Most guys that are hyped you can see the hype he just looks like a typical gym dude on a lot of shit.

It’s the leanness and fullness in his chest and shoulders he has striations despite being in a bulk and a thick chest and delts he is also only 21 years old.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2023, 07:55:15 AM »

Rob is walking the tightrope here, thats twice now you have disagreed with hankins

He will be simmering, his mind reeling with insults he could hurl your way

Just one more criticism or counter argument and he will blow.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2023, 07:55:48 AM »
It’s the leanness in his chest and shoulders he has striations despite being in a bulk and a thick chest he is also only 21 years old.

Brian, hes 40lb over stage weight you daft twat