Author Topic: Smallest Dingles in bodybuilding industry  (Read 2528 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Smallest Dingles in bodybuilding industry
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2023, 04:29:07 PM »

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2023, 04:42:30 PM »

Finally !  ;D

Wes, you are Getbig's Signifer, your duty is to proudly carry our Cock whirlpool standard.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2023, 05:05:17 PM »
Wasn’t Cormier a homo?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2023, 05:38:26 PM »
Finally !  ;D

Wes, you are Getbig's Signifer, your duty is to proudly carry our Cock whirlpool standard.

It`s a thankless task,but someone has to do it my friend.  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2023, 05:58:39 PM »
Wasn’t Cormier a homo?

He was always an odd ball, most likely sucked a cock or two in his life time, that’s the minimum……

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2023, 06:06:33 PM »
really ? Also, didn’t Chris Cormier say Dorian was tiny lol.

Pretty easy one handed coverage for Cormier here (feature with noted transsexual Amanda Lapore).

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2023, 06:15:25 PM »
He was always an odd ball, most likely sucked a cock or two in his life time, that’s the minimum……

Cormier sucked Tom Prince's cock of all people.  They were "partner swapping", rolled off the bed and "went with it."  For some reason the story got out to Lee Priest who went around telling everyone that Cormier and Prince were queers.  This infuriated the two because "you don't TELL people" and they drove around Venice one day looking for Lee Priest to beat him up hahaha  Cormier also walked around with a purse for a while.  They even had a picture of Cormier with his purse in Flex magazine.

Also, Dorian was a grower not shower MattC style.  He fucked Milamar Flores for 6 hours straight.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2023, 06:24:01 PM »
Cormier sucked Tom Prince's cock of all people.  They were "partner swapping", rolled off the bed and "went with it."  For some reason the story got out to Lee Priest who went around telling everyone that Cormier and Prince were queers.  This infuriated the two because "you don't TELL people" and they drove around Venice one day looking for Lee Priest to beat him up hahaha  Cormier also walked around with a purse for a while.  They even had a picture of Cormier with his purse in Flex magazine.

Also, Dorian was a grower not shower MattC style.  He fucked Milamar Flores for 6 hours straight.
cormier came off as a tough guy not homo

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2023, 12:32:39 AM »
There are tough homos.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2023, 05:33:15 AM »

He just "went with it"
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2023, 05:41:04 AM »

Absolutely disgusting, I remember the Cormier purse in flex pic hahaha.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2023, 09:05:35 AM »
see if you can find it  ;D

Sandrock

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2023, 01:58:21 PM »

I actually was told that tale by a former infamous getbigger(don't know if I should post my source :D ) and I totally believe it.  Cormier also said he was OK with synthol "as long as it's used like a woman uses make up".  His side delts were pretty suspect.

And tacobender is absolutely a gay leftist mexican.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2023, 02:08:01 PM »
I actually was told that tale by a former infamous getbigger(don't know if I should post my source :D ) and I totally believe it.  Cormier also said he was OK with synthol "as long as it's used like a woman uses make up".  His side delts were pretty suspect.

Was it that 'BeefyHeavyweight' guy? He always had the inside scoop on everything gay, lol.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2023, 02:12:05 PM »
Was it that 'BeefyHeavyweight' guy? He always had the inside scoop on everything gay, lol.

God no, I hate that beefyheavyweight guy and I think he just made up a bunch of gay shit all day long.  This was probably about 20 years back and I wasn't a member here, it was an AOL Instant Messenger conversation about all sorts of bodybuilding stuff and that hilarious tale was told.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2023, 02:12:56 PM »
God no, I hate that beefyheavyweight guy and I think he just made up a bunch of gay shit all day long.  This was probably about 20 years back and I wasn't a member here, it was an AOL Instant Messenger conversation about all sorts of bodybuilding stuff and that hilarious tale was told.

Ah, I see, haha. Yeah, he probably did.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2023, 02:46:47 PM »

he was OK, he was knowledgeable on a lot of bodybuilding topics and was enthusiastic about competitors
He always gave me supportive messages when I was competing pre-2020

Sandrock

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2023, 03:20:53 PM »
he was OK, he was knowledgeable on a lot of bodybuilding topics and was enthusiastic about competitors
He always gave me supportive messages when I was competing pre-2020

Eh he probably did that because he wanted to get in your pants and gargle your yambag.  I really didn't like him making gay shit up about Bill Pearl and stuff like that.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2023, 10:34:06 PM »

actually leftists are fags like you who judge or think they know by others posts I just find it humorous I’ve got your attention sorry brother I’m all about panocha and damn sure aren’t a disgusting liberal democrat. Try harder Mija something tells me you like being mishandled your on the right board

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2023, 10:35:56 PM »
I do have to apologize for the rest of my Raza, who follow everything. The news says, truly sad, brainwashed I am the opposite..