Author Topic: Nick WALKER 6 weeks out !!  (Read 11880 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Nick WALKER 6 weeks out !!
« Reply #250 on: October 01, 2023, 04:13:22 PM »
Ok but I don’t have gut distention. I am not where I want to be yet and do have some swelling still in the abdomen but  I am actually starting to get rather lean again.

Your (utter lack of) chest symmetry is possibly the worst I’ve ever seen.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #251 on: October 01, 2023, 04:16:04 PM »
Ok but I don’t have gut distention. I am not where I want to be yet and do have some swelling still in the abdomen but considering my recent umbilical hernia surgery my waist is rather tight

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: October 01, 2023, 04:18:28 PM »
Ok but I don’t have gut distention. I am not where I want to be yet and do have some swelling still in the abdomen but considering my recent umbilical hernia surgery my waist is rather tight

Are you standing straight? If yes, you have much bigger issues to worry about than a hernia surgey.

Your entire body is lopsided standing straight

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: October 01, 2023, 04:23:10 PM »
Are you standing straight? If yes, you have much bigger issues to worry about than a hernia surgey.

Look at his intercostals...he`s exhaled and is flexing his abs for all he`s worth.

I hate to copy Krank but if he just TOTALLY relaxed we`d then see the distended pot belly he tries so hard to hide.

I bet his face is a bright purple from holding his breath.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: October 01, 2023, 04:27:15 PM »

He benches like his right side has zero interest in cooperating/coordinating with his left side.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: October 01, 2023, 04:33:07 PM »

More impingements than a crowded elevator during rush hour!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #256 on: October 01, 2023, 04:33:39 PM »
Look at his intercostals...he`s exhaled and is flexing his abs for all he`s worth.

I hate to copy Krank but if he just TOTALLY relaxed we`d then see the distended pot belly he tries so hard to hide.

I bet his face is a bright purple from holding his breath.

People that are sucking in a gut don't have intercostals if you think that is a gut you are either a fool or a hater

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: October 01, 2023, 04:37:27 PM »
People that are sucking in a gut don't have intercostals if you think that is a gut you are either a fool or a hater
NOT A GUT DUMMY......A DISTENDED ABDOMEN......which is exactly what you have,DISTENTION.....of course it can`t be seen when flexing as you are doing.

Intercostals standing out in bold relief means that you are flexing for all you are worth after expelling air.....I`m not new in town pal.......I was born at night,but not last night.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #258 on: October 01, 2023, 04:41:12 PM »
NOT A GUT DUMMY......A DISTENDED ABDOMEN......which is exactly what you have,DISTENTION.....of course it can`t be seen when flexing as you are doing.

Intercostals standing out in bold relief means that you are flexing for all you are worth after expelling air.....I`m not new in town pal.......I was born at night,but not last night.

Short of someone prepping for a show in the next few weeks you will not see anyone with a tighter leaner midsection by all means let anyone on getbig prove me wrong. I could not be further from a distended abdomen but no worries still leaning out and tightening up. I am probably going to drop down to about 200lbs and 6% bf you will be able to see my lungs and you idiots will still claim I have a distended 40 inch gut with organ growth. I am not taking anything nor am I force feeding I am going to dry out and lean out considerably. I want to see the results of the surgery and I need to be tight and dry with low bodyfat to see it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: October 01, 2023, 05:02:16 PM »
Short of someone prepping for a show in the next few weeks you will not see anyone with a tighter leaner midsection by all means let anyone on getbig prove me wrong. I could not be further from a distended abdomen but no worries still leaning out and tightening up. I am probably going to drop down to about 200lbs and 6% bf you will be able to see my lungs and you idiots will still claim I have a distended 40 inch gut with organ growth. I am not taking anything nor am I force feeding I am going to dry out and lean out considerably. I want to see the results of the surgery and I need to be tight and dry with low bodyfat to see it

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #260 on: October 01, 2023, 09:01:15 PM »
He'll be dead within the next five years

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: October 02, 2023, 01:42:52 AM »
never been there in your life and never will

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #262 on: October 02, 2023, 05:41:38 AM »

I do not know my bodyfat percentage here but you will be leaner than this?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2023, 06:07:29 AM »
My wife is not robbing me of anything we are a team. I don't need to argue with you about every nonsensical lie you make up

Everyone thinks they are a team as newlyweds. More than half end up proven wrong. You're making moves that will end up costing you what you've accumulated over the years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2023, 06:08:39 AM »

he thinks because his abs are lean hes 6%, his low back and hams are full of rat, fucks sake even his arms are fat around the tricep area

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2023, 06:09:41 AM »

are those trousers from the "Liam Neeson" collection?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: October 02, 2023, 06:10:38 AM »

thats really impressive

Great look mate..

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #267 on: October 02, 2023, 06:14:53 AM »

Brian gets into great condition, but he is not in the same league as this...
Very thin/flat/lopsided, while BigRo looks like a seasoned pro here...

Brian, I give you props for your condition, but you seem to see yourself as something you are not.
Be humble...

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #268 on: October 02, 2023, 07:55:08 AM »

That's a great build broski. Really impressive.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #269 on: October 02, 2023, 07:58:19 AM »
I have it on good authority that Hankins blew a few grand of his inheritance money on having ab sculpting done after a coke and MDMA bender. That's why he's fat everywhere else and has the face of an English bulldog.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: October 02, 2023, 08:00:11 AM »
I have it on good authority that Hankins blew a few grand of his inheritance money on having ab sculpting done after a coke and MDMA bender. That's why he's fat everywhere else and has the face of an English bulldog.

Take that back...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: October 02, 2023, 08:13:32 AM »

thats really impressive

Great look mate..
X 2...............very impressive,to say the least!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: October 02, 2023, 08:15:25 AM »
Brian gets into great condition, but he is not in the same league as this...
Very thin/flat/lopsided, while BigRo looks like a seasoned pro here...

Brian, I give you props for your condition, but you seem to see yourself as something you are not.
Be humble...
Impossible......has no clue what humility or being humble means.  :(

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #273 on: October 02, 2023, 09:34:04 AM »

are those trousers from the "Liam Neeson" collection?

It’s from the Niam Leeson collection

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #274 on: October 02, 2023, 09:07:14 PM »
Matt do you think Hanky criticizes your form because he is jealous of your hair?

I hadn't thought about that.

I do quite enjoy having hair.

And while I have dabbled in gear here and there over the years [really, not very much, nor for very long], I've always felt that I'd rather have good hair than a better/juiced physique.

JMO. Women also seem to prefer good hair to a good physique.

I do really like having good hair...and presumably B. Hank accelerated his natural balding from his gear use.

So you may be onto something, GymnJuice.