Author Topic: RHINO......NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 36459 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: RHINO......NEW PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
I have seen Rhino both in person and in pics and he is a huge guy who does not carry a lot of body fat even in his off-season condition.  For my money he has that massively thick look that exudes raw power.  He may not have the symmetry of a Steve Reeves but he has made the most of his own gifts and that deserves respect in my book.  In addition, he has the strength to go with his size.  You cannot say that about everyone.  Those who want to look huge but not have the strength to back it up are a joke in my book.
w

RHINO290

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2006, 08:04:27 PM »
I have seen Rhino both in person and in pics and he is a huge guy who does not carry a lot of body fat even in his off-season condition.  For my money he has that massively thick look that exudes raw power.  He may not have the symmetry of a Steve Reeves but he has made the most of his own gifts and that deserves respect in my book.  In addition, he has the strength to go with his size.  You cannot say that about everyone.  Those who want to look huge but not have the strength to back it up are a joke in my book.

Thanks Chris!!!

I am happy that you feel this way. I will constantly train ans improve to make you all proud.

Big, big compliment, coming from you.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2006, 05:46:38 AM »

Rhino is the best joke I have ever seen, he's very strong, no word against it, but where is arm size, thigh size???
and you're doing no good to him, saying how great he is...
He is fat, extremely small arms, even for a 200 pound bodybuilder!
Thick waist, horrible muscle shape all over...
So is this PDI thing for junk bodybuilders, who couldn't do in IFBB...

I'm excited for an alternative for IFBB, but Rhino is ugly even for IFBB standarts, with his thick waist, asymetry...
It is like, "I'm horrible, but I'll give a shot in this PDI shit..."

PDI should look for Ed Kawak, Brian Buchanan type guys, not NPC strugglers like "Elephant-ass Rhino..."

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2006, 05:49:42 AM »
Rhino is the best joke I have ever seen, he's very strong, no word against it, but where is arm size, thigh size???

I'm excited for an alternative for IFBB, but Rhino is ugly even for IFBB standarts, with his thick waist, asymetry...

PDI should look for Ed Kawak, Brian Buchanan type guys, not NPC strugglers like "Elephant-ass Rhino..."

So why don't you post a pic... we'll stick them side by side and let us be the judge???

...why not....?

because you are a fat-ass-cheetos-eating-on-the-couch-wish-I-could-look-like-Rhino-but-I-am-way-too-lazy-so-I'll-just-shoot-off-my-mouth-TROLL

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2006, 06:01:35 AM »
So why don't you post a pic... we'll stick them side by side and let us be the judge???

...why not....?

because you are a fat-ass-cheetos-eating-on-the-couch-wish-I-could-look-like-Rhino-but-I-am-way-too-lazy-so-I'll-just-shoot-off-my-mouth-TROLL

Oh, what a loser!

I'm not a competitor, I'm 6' 1, 207 pounds,  have a full time job,have 17.5 arms.
Do you know the term recreational bodybuilder, this is me.
I'm not living in a dream world, thinking "I'm great,with my 17.5 arms,on 275 pounds"
I'm telling the truth to Rhino, stop sucking his dick, and be honest, I like Fat Bastard, but only in Austin Powers movies, when it comes to really, when he's considering about competing on a body building show, it's not funny any more, it's just sad...

I tell you what, work on your flexibilty, and suck your own dick, not others...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2006, 03:45:13 PM »
rhino is a big boy,if he stays motivated and keeps training hard like he has he can go very far in the sport
R

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2006, 03:54:26 PM »
rhino is a big boy,if he stays motivated and keeps training hard like he has he can go very far in the sport

There was Paul Dillett, we have Markus Ruhl, we have Ronnie Coleman, we have Günther Schlierkamp...

They are taller, have bigger arms, great set of thighs, enomous backs...
It is really weird, Rhino is not young, have odd muscle shape, thick waist, big joints.

There are so many negative things going on his stucture, being big is nice, but there many younger big guys with much more strong points.

I'm telling the truth, but you don't wanna hear it, that's fine, he wanna taste defeat, he wanna walk the long way, he wanna and up being an obese shoe salesman, with hypertension and diabetes, that's his choice.
He'll give his all, and recieve nothing in return, fine fine fine...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2006, 04:27:04 PM »

Unplanned fission surplus ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2006, 05:27:50 PM »
Oh, what a loser!

I'm not a competitor, I'm 6' 1, 207 pounds,  have a full time job,have 17.5 arms.
Do you know the term recreational bodybuilder, this is me.
I'm not living in a dream world, thinking "I'm great,with my 17.5 arms,on 275 pounds"
I'm telling the truth to Rhino, stop sucking his dick, and be honest, I like Fat Bastard, but only in Austin Powers movies, when it comes to really, when he's considering about competing on a body building show, it's not funny any more, it's just sad...

I tell you what, work on your flexibilty, and suck your own dick, not others...

The funny thing is Rhino also has a full time job, yet he competes and you don't and definitely can't cause you are skinny as shit or as sloppy as hell.  But, hey man you can always hide behind the computer like you are doing.  Good job cause you are great at it

RHINO290

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2006, 07:14:33 PM »
The funny thing is Rhino also has a full time job, yet he competes and you don't and definitely can't cause you are skinny as shit or as sloppy as hell.  But, hey man you can always hide behind the computer like you are doing.  Good job cause you are great at it

Thank you guys.... I certainly don't sell shoes, maybe this guy needs to do some "Rhino research"

Let's see what did one guy say, oh yeah "big middle finger to all the haters"

The best part-those pics suck, wait till the real thing comes on stage......

RHINO290

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2006, 07:17:23 PM »

Oh, listen everyone, i have been offered a great position, handleing a billion dollar account in technology finance with Citigroup. I tell you all because untill may 22nd, I will out of pocket-computerwise. Hope you all have a great week, and I will see you on the 23rd.

Thanks again for supporting me, and gettin' my back!!!!

Getbig rules!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2006, 08:08:22 PM »
Oh, listen everyone, i have been offered a great position, handleing a billion dollar account in technology finance with Citigroup. I tell you all because untill may 22nd, I will out of pocket-computerwise. Hope you all have a great week, and I will see you on the 23rd.

Thanks again for supporting me, and gettin' my back!!!!

Getbig rules!

We can't wait to hear back from you, Jack!