Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202289 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #300 on: October 03, 2023, 06:30:07 AM »
If you got 325 apologies and congrats but looked like 315 on camera to me

Like I said I can’t train heavy right now due to my core recovery so I am just leaning out will bulk and go heavy once healed

209lbs this am I know I am such a delusional slob with a massive gut looks like I never worked out a day in my life

To my eye, you have a better physique than I do, but that's not the test I'm going for. It can't be settled anyway. You could probably survey women and ask whose physique they prefer - yours or Ronnie Coleman's - and more would select yours. That doesn't mean you would beat him in a bodybuilding contest.

I'm glad I'm not caught in a physique comparison dispute with you.

One thing I mentioned that I noticed - you are boasting about being 238-lb when people here question your size, but you are 209-lb when your strength / P4P strength is being questioned.  ::) That's convenient.

Soon, resident board loser and nursing home resident Walter Sobchak will call you small for being 209, and suddenly you will be 216 again by Friday.  ::)

Although I respect you more than him because, at the end of the day, you post your photos and videos. Walter Sobchak won't post any of either because he knows he looks worse and is weaker than both of us and will be ran off the board like Squadfather if his photos ever emerge. He thinks that we all don't know that everyone has a camera on their phone these days, and can easily post photos with our faces and any identifying information removed, ensuring complete privacy.

He thinks people here don't know there is NO excuse not to validate all claims, like we still live in the days of brick cellphones that were around when he was in his thirties. He assumes that because everyone in his nursing home still thinks it's pre-2003 that he has an excuse not to prove his size and strength, which he lies about constantly.

So we should both be happy we are stronger and look better than him.

Although not for nothing, I've been told that Walter Sobchak can curl the cambered bar for reps!  :o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #301 on: October 03, 2023, 06:30:53 AM »
I could give Matt some technique tips that would probably add 20lbs to his bench but he wouldn’t listen anyway

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #302 on: October 03, 2023, 06:36:39 AM »
Meanwhile there are 20 idiots on here talking shit who can't bench 225lbs

That's both hilarious and sad. And also true.

Why do you get injured so much?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2023, 06:36:52 AM »
I could give Matt some technique tips that would probably add 20lbs to his bench but he wouldn’t listen anyway

You can’t even bench 315 to a lockout but you’re criticizing Matt?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2023, 06:37:52 AM »

FUCK OFF - Only tips you can give are on Cock sucking & Arse Fucking
You Non Anal Retentive CUCKOLD FAGGOTT  - You didn't place top 3
so FUCK OFF 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2023, 06:42:34 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2023, 06:45:20 AM »

This Shaky bench press vs Matt Cannings Heave Ho bench

So far, Bhanks is winning.. How he thinks he will  be able to get to 350 by end of year is beyond me.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2023, 06:47:50 AM »
Also you can bench 1000lbs doesn’t change the fact that you did half rep shoulder presses with the 100s at a 45 degree angle

You can call this whatever you want - but call it what it is:

A top 0.1% lift.

There are 108,000 people in my city. There are NOT 108 [= 0.1% of the total population] who can do what I did here, no matter what you say about my form.

So that begs the question:
Why are you trashing a lift that is in the Top 0.1% of strength?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzEcekASYH/

Lastly, regarding our respective 365-lb squats:

From what I can tell, you went below parallel on yours, whereas I was just around parallel, so I will give the squat to you for the time being.

I did consider your rep to be less stable...but we have different standards: to me, providing you went below parallel and pressed it back up, it is a good lift, IMO.

It wouldn't even matter to me if you just did a Good Morning on the way back up. Did you go below parallel? Check. ✔️ Did you get it back up? Check. ✔️

The rest doesn't matter to me.

That's a Strongman event mentality: "pick it up and put it down." Rather than get bogged down in refined technique, strict pauses, zero momentum, etc. Just "Did you power it up? Check. ✔️"

Done. Simple.

As you went lower on your 365 than I did, I will give that one to you until I do it to the same depth OR lift more weight to very close depth to yours.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2023, 06:48:25 AM »
You can’t even bench 315 to a lockout but you’re criticizing Matt?

First off not true and secondly yeah, I am going to criticize someone who wants to claim 325 when their spotter curled it. His 325 was no good. He did get the 315 good job Matt.

GETBIG 2023 BENCH PRESS LEADERBOAD
1. BigRo 400? 
2. Bhank 315 verified
2. Matt 315 verified
4. Soul Crusher 225 verified
4. Krankenstein 225 verified
6. 38 Returns 185 not yet verified
7. JoSwift 175 not yet verified
8. Illuminati 165 not yet verified
9. Webster 155 not yet verified
10. Wes 135 not yet verified

I made some updated based on known and or reported lifts. Let's get those verified and try to move up guys you have 3 months to make improvements for this year's leaderboard. We will start a new one in 2024 for anyone who is too weak this year.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 03, 2023, 06:49:16 AM »

Hankins says this video is sped up.  If that’s true this weight almost killed Jim.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: October 03, 2023, 06:51:17 AM »
If you got 325 apologies and congrats but looked like 315 on camera to me

Like I said I can’t train heavy right now due to my core recovery so I am just leaning out will bulk and go heavy once healed

209lbs this am I know I am such a delusional slob with a massive gut looks like I never worked out a day in my life

Dude I get it.. You don’t have a terrible physique, but you can’t really think you are a big dude?? Do you REALLY look at that pic and think those arms look massive?? You look like a dude that works out, but you don’t look like a bodybuilder AT ALL.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: October 03, 2023, 06:52:59 AM »
To my eye, you have a better physique than I do, but that's not the test I'm going for. It can't be settled anyway. You could probably survey women and ask whose physique they prefer - yours or Ronnie Coleman's - and more would select yours. That doesn't mean you would beat him in a bodybuilding contest.

I'm glad I'm not caught in a physique comparison dispute with you.

One thing I mentioned that I noticed - you are boasting about being 238-lb when people here question your size, but you are 209-lb when your strength / P4P strength is being questioned.  ::) That's convenient.

Soon, resident board loser and nursing home resident Walter Sobchak will call you small for being 209, and suddenly you will be 216 again by Friday.  ::)

Although I respect you more than him because, at the end of the day, you post your photos and videos. Walter Sobchak won't post any of either because he knows he looks worse and is weaker than both of us and will be ran off the board like Squadfather if his photos ever emerge. He thinks that we all don't know that everyone has a camera on their phone these days, and can easily post photos with our faces and any identifying information removed, ensuring complete privacy.

He thinks people here don't know there is NO excuse not to validate all claims, like we still live in the days of brick cellphones that were around when he was in his thirties. He assumes that because everyone in his nursing home still thinks it's pre-2003 that he has an excuse not to prove his size and strength, which he lies about constantly.

So we should both be happy we are stronger and look better than him.

Although not for nothing, I've been told that Walter Sobchak can curl the cambered bar for reps!  :o

I will probably be 230lbs again by the end of the year but right now I have surgical pain and I am not eating much yesterday I ate less than 1000 calories and I threw up fluid multiple times so I am probably a little depleted. I could be 216 in 2 days or I might be 200 depends how I feel. Not worried about it right now my main concern is making sure I haven't damaged the repairs. I do plan to bench today but  sets of 15-20 reps. I think the deadlifts is what agitated the abdomen not bench but not taking any chances.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: October 03, 2023, 06:54:43 AM »
Dude I get it.. You don’t have a terrible physique, but you can’t really think you are a big dude?? Do you REALLY look at that pic and think those arms look massive?? You look like a dude that works out, but you don’t look like a bodybuilder AT ALL.

i beg to differ.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #313 on: October 03, 2023, 06:55:55 AM »
First off not true and secondly yeah, I am going to criticize someone who wants to claim 325 when their spotter curled it. His 325 was no good. He did get the 315 good job Matt.

1. BigRo 400? 
2. Bhank 315 verified
2. Matt 315 verified

I made some updated based on known and or reported lifts. Let's get those verified and try to move up guys you have 3 months to make improvements for this year's leaderboard. We will start a new one in 2024 for anyone who is too weak this year.

What exactly needs to be verified?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: October 03, 2023, 06:56:47 AM »
You can call this whatever you want - but call it what it is:

A top 0.1% lift.

There are 108,000 people in my city. There are NOT 108 [= 0.1% of the total population] who can do what I did here, no matter what you say about my form.

So that begs the question:
Why are you trashing a lift that is in the Top 0.1% of strength?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdzEcekASYH/

Lastly, regarding our respective 365-lb squats:

From what I can tell, you went below parallel on yours, whereas I was just around parallel, so I will give the squat to you for the time being.

I did consider your rep to be less stable...but we have different standards: to me, providing you went below parallel and pressed it back up, it is a good lift, IMO.

It wouldn't even matter to me if you just did a Good Morning on the way back up. Did you go below parallel? Check. ✔️ Did you get it back up? Check. ✔️

The rest doesn't matter to me.

That's a Strongman event mentality: "pick it up and put it down." Rather than get bogged down in refined technique, strict pauses, zero momentum, etc. Just "Did you power it up? Check. ✔️"

Done. Simple.

As you went lower on your 365 than I did, I will give that one to you until I do it to the same depth OR lift more weight to very close depth to yours.

No it isn't it is not a good lift at all not a single rep was performed. Your so called 100lb shoulder presses were complete garbage. Yet you want to go up in weight lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 03, 2023, 07:00:31 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #316 on: October 03, 2023, 07:02:30 AM »
You do know that has been altered

What are you talking about? I made no editing to this video neither did anyone else. I pressed that weight for 2 well controlled reps and you cant accept it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: October 03, 2023, 07:04:30 AM »

What exactly needs to be verified?

I didn't recall the weight I will adjust you to 396lbs or 180 kilos

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #318 on: October 03, 2023, 07:04:37 AM »
hankins talking strength n power? pfft...

I'm personally ok with feedback and tips from anyone, but B. Hank is chronically negative to others, including [and perhaps especially?] to those who outperform him. That's why I felt the need to challenge him and outperform him in an area I feel I will do rather easily.

Muscle-building is not my thing. IMO, the only strong muscle group I have [that could potentially develop to the IFBB pro level with mountains of juice + food/training] is my shoulders.

That's it. One excellent muscle group. Everything else is weak...or perhaps I have some that are average at best.

I know bodybuilding is not in my genetic cards.

But I am sturdy, and strong for my size, and have always responded relatively well to strength training. I feel it's best to challenge B. Hank on my strengths, rather than my weaknesses. I believe I will beat him handily in this endeavour.

Lastly, I may have told you this before, but I am a big fan of your user name, which reminds me of the character Tatoo [sic] on Fantasy Island:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: October 03, 2023, 07:05:23 AM »
What are you talking about? I made no editing to this video neither did anyone else. I pressed that weight for 2 well controlled reps and you cant accept it.

I am absolutely accepting your 180 kilo I simply did not recall the exact weight. I realize you can bench more as you repped it as did Krank and SC but we are just looking at max verified bench this year not reps.

1. BigRo 396 verified
2. Bhank 315 verified
2. Matt 315 verified

and while you didn't alter it that gif is altered why is everyone posting it instead of my original because it is altered duh

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #320 on: October 03, 2023, 07:09:07 AM »
I am absolutely accepting your 180 kilo I simply did not recall the exact weight. I realize you can bench more as you repped it as did Krank and SC but we are just looking at max verified bench this year not reps.

1. BigRo 396 verified
2. Bhank 315 verified
2. Matt 315 verified

and while you didn't alter it that gif is altered why is everyone posting it instead of my original because it is altered duh

You mean your video, its pretty funny.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2023, 07:11:31 AM »

1. BigRo 396 verified
2. Bhank 315 verified
2. Matt 315 verified

People are moving these weights for different rep ranges. I am pretty sure Soulcrusher banged out 15 with 225, and I did a double with 396 it is not my max.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 03, 2023, 07:11:41 AM »

1. BigRo 396 verified
2. Bhank 315 verified
2. Matt 315 verified

Brian,

the gif is not altered.

post the original then

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #323 on: October 03, 2023, 07:15:33 AM »
Correction....you stuff your face, then take a shit.  But hey, call it bulk and lean out.  You suddenly jumped on this bench press because it was the easy way out just like your easy way out with 'competing' in a heavier weight class for your failed strict curl.  You fear hard work to beat me to back up your claim of beating me in any lift.  I lifted, you didn't...you lose.

You tore a bicep squatting.....you'll probably rupture a quad benching.

Hang on...you bench 225 for mad reps, and B. Hank...counts that many reps for ONE?  ???

Please watch 0:25 to 0:52 of this clip - he seems to be using the B. Hank counting technique:

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: October 03, 2023, 07:16:49 AM »
People are moving these weights for different rep ranges. I am pretty sure Soulcrusher banged out 15 with 225, and I did a double with 396 it is not my max.

I get that and agree however that is your max verified on video this year. 315 was also not my max. We all have 3 months to improve and post our max single but those are the current video verified lifts. If I missed anyone who posted a bench press this year please speak up. If anyone feels they can lift more than their current number by all means make a video lifting more and it will be updated. Good luck to everyone. The last update will be made December 31 2023 hopefully everyone can move up