Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203248 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #450 on: October 03, 2023, 12:41:25 PM »
Why don't you post that 315 video then? Only today matters and you can't bench 315 today. But you can't even post your 315 video from months ago.

Based on todays workout I am feeling pretty confident I can bench 315 today however by the time I am ready for low reps I imagine Matt will have raised the bar you certainly won't and yeah side is starting to bother me a little now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: October 03, 2023, 12:41:59 PM »

Is it me or do all Brians lifting videos look like his first time in a gym?

All over the place balance wise

After 20 years lifting he cant press a bar up evenly

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: October 03, 2023, 12:42:38 PM »
Based on todays workout I am feeling pretty confident I can bench 315 today however by the time I am ready for low reps I imagine Matt will have raised the bar you certainly won't and yeah side is starting to bother me a little now

no you cant, and you know it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: October 03, 2023, 12:44:53 PM »
no you cant, and you know it

I literally just finished a chest workout but hey no worries we will be keeping the list updated until year end. I will press more than 315lbs before then meanwhile you don't even bench all you do is diet.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #454 on: October 03, 2023, 12:45:07 PM »
at least 25lbs over contest ready
Not a vein or cut in sight

Brian, thats really nothing to be proud of

Imagine how it would look if you relaxed your abs, its dad bod territory

joswift - correct my memory: you made a statement about Testosterone [or total MG of weekly gear] to use to get good results.

You said something like "There's no need to use 300mg weekly when you may make the same gains at 200mg."

Given your impeccable condition, I remember thinking how incredibly conservative such a dosage schedule was.

Did you say something like 200mg weekly TRT can produce very good gains? Obviously assuming other factors are in place.

A friend of mine here in Canada is 35, and just started TRT [!]. I'm not in any rush to hop on, but it piqued my curiosity.

Did you say just 200mg can potentially produce decent gains? I had previously read such low amounts basically just shut you down. But I can't remember how much you said.

I do remember it being ridiculously low, and it surprised me if that's all you take to look like you do.

Refresh me - did you say it was around 190mg weekly?

PS - no, I'm not saying I would look like you if I use that, lol. I was astounded you use so little, but I forgot how much you said.

GymTime

• Getbig II
« Reply #455 on: October 03, 2023, 12:45:21 PM »
Impressive. Very nice.

Now let's see Paul Allen's squat.

Where on earth do you get your information from? The idea that most people are anywhere near the numbers you stated belonging to you and your younger brother is not even close to accurate. It's basically Getbig lore continually trotted out as fact.

If a person bench presses 225-lb, they are in the Top 1-3% of strongest people who go to the gym - and when you consider that only 15-20% of people go to the gym, it means that a bench press of 225 puts you in the Top 0.15% to top 0.6% of strongest people in the general public.

That means that a person who bench presses 225-lb is the strongest person out of between 167 and 667 people in the general population.

A 315-lb bench press is WAY beyond that, and a 435-lb bench press at age 19 is probably around or above state records in multiple states.

As for deadlifts, the average man deadlifts between 185-225 pounds. In no world is deadlifting 595-lb common, and if you deadlifted that, you would be aware that pretty much no one  in any gym you attended did that.

It does make me wonder how many people have no awareness of the frequencies of these lifts in the general population, or who are simply just lying. For example, Jewish Getbig strength athlete Walter Sobchak curls the cambered bar for reps, and claims my 510 deadlift at 170 is light. He doesn't realize how much he exposes himself as someone who doesn't even train when he makes such mathematically inept statements.

If your brother bench pressed 435-lb at age 19, that easily puts him in the Top 1% of the Top 1%.

However, it is impressive to me that most Getbiggers go to gyms that are stronger than Westside Barbell. Because it's not like the number of 400-500+ bench pressers at Westside would be a litmus test by which to determine how common such lifts would be at other gyms or anything. No - on Getbig, this is apparently common.

Except it's not. It's like how Squadfather claimed to be some big strong jacked guy, when in reality, he was 5'11" and 325-lb of fat and died.

He was lying. And that's all he was ever doing.

Matt,

There were others in many of the gyms who could bench press 405 lb, deadlift 600 lbs, etc.  Squatting super heavy 500 lbs or more was less common.  You can't compare lifters with non-lifters when looking at how much people lift. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #456 on: October 03, 2023, 12:45:42 PM »

Is it me or do all Brians lifting videos look like his first time in a gym?

All over the place balance wise

After 20 years lifting he cant press a bar up evenly

The MENSA halfwit can't even count the reps. All shaky half reps, no lock out and can't even keep the bar straight. And he's been on drugs for 20+ years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: October 03, 2023, 12:46:16 PM »
I literally just finished a chest workout but hey no worries we will be keeping the list updated until year end. I will press more than 315lbs before then meanwhile you don't even bench all you do is diet and win shows.

there is no "we" Brian, you are all alone....

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #458 on: October 03, 2023, 12:49:09 PM »
I am not telling tales outside school but i am proud to class jeff as a friend. He uses miniscule amounts. Miniscule. He has a freakish shape and condition that he can hold for months. Its from years of dedication.

Meanwhile hanky has been to 2gm and beyond. He has a shit shape and while lean nowhere near contest condition. Its from years of medication.
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: October 03, 2023, 12:51:42 PM »

But did you say just 200mg can potentially produce actual decent gains? I had previously read such low amounts basically shut you down and don't do much. But I can't remember how much you said.

I do remember it being ridiculously low, and it surprised me if that's all you take to look like you do.

Refresh me - did you say it was like 190mg weekly or something?

200mgs is more than enough to make good gains and stay in shape year round

My point was people always seem to start on 500mgs without trying a lower dosage

If you dont try 200 first then you wont know if it works

If you are a good responder 200mgs is certainly enough.

I know people taking upwards of a gram and look like shit, our friend Brian for one

Reason is they are lazy and eat like shit thinking the drugs are going to do all the work

Oh, and being lean allows the gear to work better.

Steroids were designed for malnourished and burns victims after the war

They were never made for fatties.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: October 03, 2023, 12:56:01 PM »
there is no "we" Brian, you are all alone....

But there is when Matt benches 325

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #461 on: October 03, 2023, 12:56:46 PM »
I am mid workout right now just did my first 2 sets of 20 reps so yeah I can lift today but not doing low reps or singles today. I have however posted videos from 2023 showing my current lifts you have not just a bunch of back in my day bullshit you are as bad as Wes
Hey dickwad,in case you noticed,only 2 other people posted videos and residue has also posted one not long ago.

I have no need to prove anything to you,I`m training for a physique contest,something you  know absoulutely nothing about.

Keep maxing out but mark my words and remember me saying that sooner or later in your fragile state you will get hurt.

That`s my last post to you no matter how hard you troll.......FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: October 03, 2023, 12:57:30 PM »
its because everyone in your life hates you brian

Now you flying over november?

thought not
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: October 03, 2023, 12:57:42 PM »
200mgs is more than enough to make good gains and stay in shape year round

My point was people always seem to start on 500mgs without trying a lower dosage

If you dont try 200 first then you wont know if it works

If you are a good responder 200mgs is certainly enough.

I know people taking upwards of a gram and look like shit, our friend Brian for one

Reason is they are lazy and eat like shit thinking the drugs are going to do all the work

Oh, and being lean allows the gear to work better.

Steroids were designed for malnourished and burns victims after the war

They were never made for fatties.

I have never been a fatty. I am leaner on nothing. I am leaning out now on nothing yet you guys want to claim I am fat and bloated on 2grams of gear just nonsense

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: October 03, 2023, 12:58:13 PM »
But there is when Matt benches 325

"we" will share in Matts success, you are not included in the collective.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: October 03, 2023, 12:58:23 PM »
Hey dickwad,in case you noticed,only 2 other people posted videos and residue has also posted one not long ago.

I have no need to prove anything to you,I`m training for a physique contest,something you  know absoulutely nothing about.

Keep maxing out but mark my words and remember me saying that sooner or later in your fragile state you will get hurt.

That`s my last post to you no matter how hard you troll.......FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Who posted bench videos where are they I will gladly add them to the leaderboard

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #466 on: October 03, 2023, 12:59:48 PM »
The best time to beat a shaky 315 bench is this year when your mesh is already damaged from a surfing accident.

Won’t ever happen because his days of lifting heavy are gone.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: October 03, 2023, 01:00:47 PM »
I have never been a fatty. I am leaner on nothing. I am leaning out now on nothing yet you guys want to claim I am fat and bloated on 2grams of gear just nonsense

Brian, you are fat now, blow your gut out and lets see your pear shaped body

Look at your arms, they are fat around the triceps, your forearms have no veins
Your low back and hamstrings will be sloppy and and fat

You are around 13% BF at the moment

Eddie Hall has abs at around 30% BF

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #468 on: October 03, 2023, 01:02:12 PM »
nobody cares about your leaderboard we are looking to see if you are deflecting from matt c's challenge.

and you are.

again.

still need the years you went to school to confirm your fighting prowess liar.
you've never boxed a round in your life. you lied about BJJ. you sniffed your dad and his friends arseholes in return for freee places on the wrasslin team.
MMA 0 in 3
yet would rag doll tyson.
B

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #469 on: October 03, 2023, 01:03:25 PM »
Matt,

There were others in many of the gyms who could bench press 405 lb, deadlift 600 lbs, etc.  Squatting super heavy 500 lbs or more was less common.  You can't compare lifters with non-lifters when looking at how much people lift.

You are correct that there are others, but it would be a misnomer to suggest those numbers are common.

The numbers you claimed for yourself and your kid brother are extraordinary. Almost extraterrestrial, lol.

Surely, you'd have some idea that you were among the strongest men in your local area?  ???

I agree that a 500+lb squat is particularly impressive. But all your stated numbers are, if true.

I have a sense of where I'm at. I'm my city [pop. 108K], as far as I can tell, there may be about 30 men who bench 315+ and deadlift 495+. But I've scoured this town, and have never found 50 at one time who do. And certainly not 108 [108 out 108,000 = Top 0.1%].

I can basically even list all the 700+ deadlifters in my city over the past decade:

[1] Maxime Boudreault [#3 @World's Strongest Man 2021].
[2] Kyle Rayner [#9 @North America's Strongest Man 2012].
[3] Luke Skaarup [#6 @Canada's Strongest Man].
[4] Dallas Hogan [#4 @ Ontario's Strongest Man 2007].
[5] Ben Thompson [Static Monsters Australia]
[6] Adrian Lesey [#5 Canadian Nationals SHW bodybuilder].
[7] Kris Hald [genetic freak - got to 800-lb in two years].
[8] Andre Vaillant [genetic freak].
[9] Adam Czinkota [genetic freak].

There's apparently one other young kid - only 21 - who deadlifts 700+, who I haven't met.

Keep in mind that this list goes back a full DECADE or more in my city.

I may be missing one. Maybe two. Maybe three. Certainly not more than that.

So when I say these things aren't common, I'm not stating my personal opinion - it's statistical fact.

On Getbig, these things are common - in reality they are not.

Photos below of Maxime Boudreault, Kyle Rayner, Adrian Lesey, and Andre Vaillant.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: October 03, 2023, 01:04:44 PM »
Brian, you are fat now, blow your gut out and lets see your pear shaped body

Look at your arms, they are fat around the triceps, your forearms have no veins
Your low back and hamstrings will be sloppy and and fat

You are around 13% BF at the moment

Eddie Hall has abs at around 30% BF

I am nowhere near 13% I am single digit right now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: October 03, 2023, 01:05:51 PM »
I am nowhere near 13% I am single digit right now

You think you are, you are not

Go get some calipers and do a skinfold test

You have triceps like a soccer Mom

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: October 03, 2023, 01:08:29 PM »
You think you are, you are not

Go get some calipers and do a skinfold test

You have triceps like a soccer Mom

I was 6% or below on calipers for decades. I know my bodyfat I am under 10% right now. But again kind of funny on the strength challenge thread you want to argue bodyfat put up a bench press or fuck off to another thread old man

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #473 on: October 03, 2023, 01:13:33 PM »
I was 6% or below on calipers for decades. I know my bodyfat I am under 10% right now. But again kind of funny on the strength challenge thread you want to argue bodyfat put up a bench press or fuck off to another thread old man

I never put a bench video up....yet you claim I have.  Proof....or fuck off.

You have a bloated gut....gorilla video....pool and easter pic say otherwise.

BTW I also just looked...you photoshopped my pic earlier.  Nice try....I can see the watermark.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #474 on: October 03, 2023, 01:13:46 PM »

Yes, I do intend to raise the bar. Thank you for saying that.

I can't see any reason not getting back to 345. Anything beyond that is uncharted territory and purely speculation on my part. However, I feel comfortable in predicting I'll get to the 350-370 range [not strictly].

I may not get there by January 1st though. Although I'd be surprised if I don't reach 350 by then.

Why have you had so many injuries? I thought you are a stickler on perfect form, yet you have had multiple surgeries. Why is that?

?