Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202179 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4050 on: December 19, 2023, 08:22:24 AM »
Bhanks how is the job hunt going?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4051 on: December 19, 2023, 08:48:50 AM »
I really don't recall ever seeing a drug I didn't want to take

1) Krankenstein 185lb snatch + 220lb clean and jerk = 405lb

2) Bhanks 5lb snatch + 15lb clean and jerk = 20lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4052 on: December 19, 2023, 08:56:40 AM »
1) Krankenstein 185lb snatch + 220lb clean and jerk = 405lb

2) Bhanks 5lb snatch + 15lb clean and jerk = 20lbs

Cool story I have ever done a snatch or a clean and jerk in my life nor do I even have access to a platform and bumper plates. I would have to watch a fucking youtube to even figure out how it works. You are throwing shit around and have convinced yourself that makes you strong I get it. But I have no frame of reference at all no idea if that is a lot or a little. Meanwhile we both bench press just tell me what you bench we can both understand that.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4053 on: December 19, 2023, 09:01:02 AM »
Cool story I have ever done a snatch or a clean and jerk in my life nor do I even have access to a platform and bumper plates. I would have to watch a fucking youtube to even figure out how it works. You are throwing shit around and have convinced yourself that makes you strong I get it. But I have no frame of reference at all no idea if that is a lot or a little. Meanwhile we both bench press just tell me what you bench we can both understand that.

You learned a knew saying and you are using it a lot.  Congrats.

Does ANYONE strict curl?  NOPE!   So stop challenging people.

You're weak, its ok to admit it druggie

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4054 on: December 19, 2023, 09:03:54 AM »

I am happy benching 320lbs all things considered. I will improve on that in 2024. You keep working that overhead squat/belly rub/ head pat/ juggle everyone curls stop bullshitting

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4055 on: December 19, 2023, 09:07:10 AM »
I am happy benching 320lbs all things considered. I will improve on that in 2024. You keep working that overhead squat/belly rub/ head pat/ juggle everyone curls stop bullshitting

HA HA HA.,...dont' smash your keyboard in frustration on something you will NEVER be able to do druggie

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4056 on: December 19, 2023, 09:09:49 AM »

he didnt learn anything, its not him half the time

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4057 on: December 19, 2023, 09:20:22 AM »
Bhanks how is the job hunt going?

He delivers pizzas all over Martin's point in his Corvette.

Nothing like getting that $5 tip after blazing through Martin's point like a maniac to deliver a hot steaming pie

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4058 on: December 19, 2023, 09:33:37 AM »
Sorry did I strike a nerve funny everyone makes fun of Matt and calls him a weak retard and he just outlifted the entire board. So go ahead call me a retard being labelled a retard around here is a good thing. I am proud to be grouped with Matt he has really put up and shown up. I still think the challenge was timed unfairly to me but Matt really did good none of you should ever talk shit to him again without first posting your 350lb bench presses. Which we all know will never happen he is a beast you are all a bunch of weaklings. I will be there myself in a few more months looking for 350 in 2024.

Both you and Matt “MR. TITS” Canning have a lot in common:

You’re both pathological liars.
Neither of you are raising your own kids.
You’re both chronic drug addicts.
You’re both stupid, tiny, and weak.

It’s like Rainman and his retarded brother had a Moron Bench Press Contest and they listed their names at the top to make themselves feel good. After years of PED abuse neither of you two losers can lift a weight that would be considered heavy at any serious gym in the country. The two of you idiots are the laughingstock of Getbig and you’re both lacking the self-awareness to realize that you’re the site punchline.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4059 on: December 19, 2023, 09:35:37 AM »
He delivers pizzas all over Martin's point in his Corvette.

Nothing like getting that $5 tip after blazing through Martin's point like a maniac to deliver a hot steaming pie

I would eat all the deliveries would be worst ubereats ever

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4060 on: December 19, 2023, 09:36:18 AM »

Brian

we will see who is the pussy IF you get to the Olympia

Brian Clegg destroyed you. We saw you bent over windmilling no clue how to fight at all. Looking forward to making you faint you no fight winning cock in the arse taking chi-chi man.
B

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4061 on: December 19, 2023, 09:37:14 AM »
Shut the fuck up retard.

LOL !

JPJ approved post.   🤣

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4062 on: December 19, 2023, 09:39:11 AM »
Both you and Matt “MR. TITS” Canning have a lot in common:

You’re both pathological liars.
Neither of you are raising your own kids.
You’re both chronic drug addicts.
You’re both stupid, tiny, and weak.

It’s like Rainman and his retarded brother had a Moron Bench Press Contest and they listed their names at the top to make themselves feel good. After years of PED abuse neither of you two losers can lift a weight that would be considered heavy at any serious gym in the country. The two of you idiots are the laughingstock of Getbig and you’re both lacking the self-awareness to realize that you’re the site punchline.

I am literally moving to be closer to my son again so I can go to his school activities and sport functions. I already have 50/50 in the summer and split non school days and holidays during the year. This isn't powerhouse gym this is Getbig half of you don't even lift the other half are gimmick accounts from the first half that don't lift. There are literally about 10 people on here who lift at all.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4063 on: December 19, 2023, 09:41:46 AM »

Brian

we will see who is the pussy IF you get to the Olympia

Brian Clegg destroyed you. We saw you bent over windmilling no clue how to fight at all. Looking forward to making you faint you no fight winning cock in the arse taking chi-chi man.

Blah blah blah you just want to spew nonsense this is a Josh gimmick account. I don't care what lies you people tell 38 isn't even real. If you actually saw the fight you would sing a different tune. I am on a completely different athletic level by all means come find me and stab me you are going to need more than a knife good luck.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4064 on: December 19, 2023, 09:50:48 AM »
no more posts from me on here

Jeff, Josh Taff Illuninati etc will still check in for messages but i AM BORED of tihs girl now

Might have missed you, but on the off chance - have a great Xmas fella!

Stay in touch (off the board)  8)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4065 on: December 19, 2023, 09:53:20 AM »
Blah blah blah you just want to spew nonsense this is a Josh gimmick account. I don't care what lies you people tell 38 isn't even real. If you actually saw the fight you would sing a different tune. I am on a completely different athletic level by all means come find me and stab me you are going to need more than a knife good luck.

I know you won't listen to me, but he's nothing to do with Josh - a lot of the UK GetBiggers talk to each other off the board or even in real life - shock horror!  It's only a small place compared the States after all

38 is as real as you and me - 100%
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4066 on: December 19, 2023, 09:55:10 AM »
Bhanks - are all the orphans and refugees and migrants moved out of the mansion yet? 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4067 on: December 19, 2023, 09:57:02 AM »
Bhanks - are all the orphans and refugees and migrants moved out of the mansion yet?

They were the children of friends. Hankins was babysitting.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4068 on: December 19, 2023, 10:06:01 AM »
I am literally moving to be closer to my son again so I can go to his school activities and sport functions. I already have 50/50 in the summer and split non school days and holidays during the year. This isn't powerhouse gym this is Getbig half of you don't even lift the other half are gimmick accounts from the first half that don't lift. There are literally about 10 people on here who lift at all.

Bcanklequeer math:

Lets say there are 100 members of getbig.

50% dont lift.  So that leaves 50 people

Those 50 left are gimmicks of the first 50.

100 members - 50 who dont lift - 50 gimmicks = 0

Yet 10 people are left that lift.

Huh....weird.

P.S.  Brian, how does it feel knowing a near 55yo man without the bio-identical hormones does things you have 99 excuses for not being able to do?  My fitness is 100x better than yours.  (*cough* not winded doing FIFTEEN squats at 225....and counted each and every one of them)

Before you challenge me to anything....show me 225 x 15 WITHOUT getting winded....and WITHOUT an excuse

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4069 on: December 19, 2023, 10:12:58 AM »

You’re moving because your wife told you to, it has nothing to do with being a better father. I won’t even bother with the fact that you assault women, you’ve lied about that enough on here.

You’re 46 years old with 20 years of non-stop PED use and you are bragging about a half-assed 320 lb bench press ?

You really don’t grasp how pathetic you are. Do you think the rest of us train at home and don’t see other people outlift that every day ?

LOL….you’re basically MR. TITS without the mongoloid hair and tall tales about working at Lakehead University.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4070 on: December 19, 2023, 10:19:56 AM »
You’re moving because your wife told you to, it has nothing to do with being a better father. I won’t even bother with the fact that you assault women, you’ve lied about that enough on here.

You’re 46 years old with 20 years of non-stop PED use and you are bragging about a half-assed 320 lb bench press ?

You really don’t grasp how pathetic you are. Do you think the rest of us train at home and don’t see other people outlift that every day ?

LOL….you’re basically MR. TITS without the mongoloid hair and tall tales about working at Lakehead University.

But it’s not just the bench the number without context means nothing. When you take my size and condition and age into account it’s the combination. Fuck no you don’t see people like me with my size and condition and strength walking around everyday. I don’t care whay gym you to. I am not a fat powerlifter I am not an average gym build not even close

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4071 on: December 19, 2023, 10:24:19 AM »
But it’s not just the bench the number without context means nothing. When you take my size and condition and age into account it’s the combination. Fuck no you don’t see people like me with my size and condition and strength walking around everyday. I am not a fat powerlifter

What strength?

Brian, jokes aside.

You have been blasting gear for over 25 years. Using a gram a week for two decades you barely were able to bench 320 pounds without it choking you.

I would seriously consider finding a new source or testing your gear. For somebody using so much your strength is nonexistent. You should be able to rep out 315 324 at least 6-10 reps with the years you’ve trained and the gear you have used.

Pathetic

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4072 on: December 19, 2023, 10:25:31 AM »
What strength?

Brian, jokes aside.

You have been blasting gear for over 25 years. Using a gram a week for two decades you barely were able to bench 320 pounds without it choking you.

I would seriously consider finding a new source or testing your gear. For somebody using so much your strength is nonexistent. You should be able to rep out 315 324 at least 6-10 reps with the years you’ve trained and the gear you have used.

Pathetic

By all means put up a 325lb bench then critique my strength until then you are just a jealous hater

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4073 on: December 19, 2023, 10:29:37 AM »
But it’s not just the bench the number without context means nothing. When you take my size and condition and age into account it’s the combination. Fuck no you don’t see people like me with my size and condition and strength walking around everyday. I am not a fat powerlifter

Thus contradicting yourself from things you've said in the past.

You : 46yo, 215 can do MAYBE 5 pullups.
Me : 54yo, 190 can do 20

Bhanks retorts (like a magic 8-ball)

1) Cool story
2) You're a hater
3) I'm coming off a surgery
4) But what can you strict curl
5) My crohns is flaring up
6) You wouldn't say that to my face
7) I am in shape, you're a slob
8) You're a gimmick. 

Yet you claimed that because you outweigh me it will be sooooo much harder.

No, you're not a fat powerlifter....you're not even a powerlifter.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4074 on: December 19, 2023, 10:32:51 AM »
Thus contradicting yourself from things you've said in the past.

You : 46yo, 215 can do MAYBE 5 pullups.
Me : 54yo, 190 can do 20

Bhanks retorts (like a magic 8-ball)

1) Cool story
2) You're a hater
3) I'm coming off a surgery
4) But what can you strict curl
5) My crohns is flaring up
6) You wouldn't say that to my face
7) I am in shape, you're a slob
8) You're a gimmick. 

Yet you claimed that because you outweigh me it will be sooooo much harder.

No, you're not a fat powerlifter....you're not even a powerlifter.

Blah blah blah my name is Krank and I don’t want to do a simple bench press because I am afraid I will be exposed