Author Topic: “You are an embarrassment as a human being if you earn under 400k!”  (Read 2351 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: “You are an embarrassment as a human being if you earn under 400k!”
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2023, 12:38:14 PM »

Less than 2% of Americans earn 400k or more a year..

How are your businesses doing Vince? Are you still basically self employed?

Also when are we gonna get another lifestyle/day in life type VinceG video? It's been too long!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2023, 12:40:15 PM »
Any doctor who properly manages his practice can hit $400K. Of course, if you only want to work four days a week, have limited hours, and not invest in your practice you may make less but $400K is very attainable for US physicians.

“Properly Run” means they have some business sense.

My brother’s ex-wife knows Jack shit about business and makes less than me for that reason.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2023, 12:41:06 PM »
You're an embarrassment if you're a salesman is more like it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2023, 12:43:19 PM »
He sells books and DVDs, he is an embarrassment.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2023, 01:10:42 PM »
Did you guys even listen to the context in which he said it or are you too busy being offended about him calling the middle class stupid and robotic?

If you work in the same position at the same company and you make 400k and the guy next to you makes 10x what you make, you ABSOLUTELY should be ashamed.  I agree 100%

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2023, 01:20:47 PM »
As a father and husband too.

i=isdphunJ9fxZs6O2

I did not watch but just looking at that face I would prefer to have mine with the money I have.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2023, 01:49:58 PM »
Did you guys even listen to the context in which he said it or are you too busy being offended about him calling the middle class stupid and robotic?

If you work in the same position at the same company and you make 400k and the guy next to you makes 10x what you make, you ABSOLUTELY should be ashamed.  I agree 100%

Yep I just watched that bit to.

However he isn’t right on that either because only 2% will be at the very top, you can’t all be there but given he sells courses for a living it’s a scam to make you believe you can.

In Sales you might have 1 or 2 rain makers. It’s daylight to the next 3-5. Then daylight to the average bunch. Saying everybody can be a rainmaker is 100% false. Can’t be done, that’s what people who sell courses never tell you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2023, 02:01:13 PM »

However he isn’t right on that either because only 2% will be at the very top, you can’t all be there but given he sells courses for a living it’s a scam to make you believe you can.

In Sales you might have 1 or 2 rain makers. It’s daylight to the next 3-5. Then daylight to the average bunch. Saying everybody can be a rainmaker is 100% false. Can’t be done, that’s what people who sell courses never tell you.

Ideally speaking, nothing is stopping the other 98% from achieving more other than effort. I can honestly say if I wanted to make 10x the amount of money I make now, nothing is stopping me. It's that I don't want to put the work in to do it. Most Americans are fucking lazy. This is why immigrants of ALL ethnicities come here and out work us and are successful. 

They work hard, don't blow their money on dumb shit and save. We as a whole in this country are a fucking embarrassment.  Living that good life fat, dumbed down, living to please our flesh.  It's pathetic.  There's no longer pride in being American. It's now associated with excess, debauchery, violence,  materialism, mental illness, delusionism, sin, wickedness etc...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2023, 02:34:56 PM »
. I can honestly say if I wanted to make 10x the amount of money I make now, nothing is stopping me. It's that I don't want to put the work in to do it.

What you said is often repeated ‘I could but I don’t feel like it’ in all manners of life. It’s not just lazy but delusional of just how shit and dumb average plebs are.

You can’t 10x your salary unless you are the 2% lucky.

If you haven’t gone balls to the wall for 1-2 decades hard working either in your own business or as an employee you have zero idea what it takes. If you did, you’d realise it’s luck.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2023, 02:41:25 PM »

Guy started as a car salesman then moved to real estate.

So yeah, if people think Alec Baldwin's character in Glengarry Glenn Ross is a hero and not some predatory nihilistic chickenhawk scumbag, then this guy is a hero too.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2023, 02:52:52 PM »
If you’re an MD and you’re not making $400K you’re doing something wrong.

As for the rest, these are relatively low stress jobs that don’t warrant a particularly high salary but I see your point to some extent, particularly with regard to tradesmen, etc. However, if a skilled tradesman is smart and willing to work hard, he can start his own business and sky is the limit when it comes to income. Same for some of the others you list, e.g., pharmacists.

There's much more to enjoying life than just money.
Earn lots of money & enjoy it as you won't take a penny with you
When you die.

Many have tried & others have found it & enjoyed spending it   ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2023, 02:54:58 PM »

DVDs.................... ........................ ........................ .... DVDs?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2023, 03:19:50 PM »
Stop making excuses!

Never did and I 100% agree with Grant.   What he's talking about is that if you work at a company for 400k a year when you can make 4 million doing the same work, selling the same product, then you are an embarrassment.

I've only had a few years where I've made over 100k but it makes no difference.   I followed the financially independent, retire early plan ...FIRE.   I increased my passive income and lowered my living expenses.   I've been living on that for over a year after my departure from Verizon.   If I didn't have the passive income, I would have had to immediately take up another job.   My plan now is to do contract customer service work from here on out   
A

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2023, 03:29:06 PM »
Cardone is more than a salesman. He operates, among other things, some fairly successful real estate funds. Not my cup of tea but he has investors who, I assume, are relatively happy with what’s he’s doing. I see the funds referenced in some of the work I do but I don’t know much about them.

He’s also a high ranking Scientologist.

Also, his politics would be very agreeable to many on here.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2023, 04:02:01 PM »

It’s not that simple bro.

I have co workers who make a killing with “unethical” (not illegal mind you) practices. As long as they can sleep at night I guess it doesn’t matter.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2023, 04:22:30 PM »
Any doctor who properly manages his practice can hit $400K. Of course, if you only want to work four days a week, have limited hours, and not invest in your practice you may make less but $400K is very attainable for US physicians.

Surgeons and radiologists make that but not internists, pediatricians, or GPs.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2023, 04:25:34 PM »

There you go again with the logic.

Just stop it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2023, 04:29:17 PM »
Cardone is more than a salesman. He operates, among other things, some fairly successful real estate funds. Not my cup of tea but he has investors who, I assume, are relatively happy with what’s he’s doing. I see the funds referenced in some of the work I do but I don’t know much about them.

He's a conman.  A shyster.  A sociopath.

Many such become rich however.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2023, 04:56:55 PM »
Like the pyramids of old, you must keep in mind that the main function of a pyramid scheme is to bury someone in it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2023, 05:01:25 PM »

Certified loon then.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2023, 05:08:30 PM »

Scientologist says it all.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2023, 05:29:24 PM »

If they own their practice, sure.

Really depends on what you do and how you are staffed.

One of my best friends is a Dentist and Orthodontist.

Owns two practices with his wife and makes well over a million a year.

She does all the administrative work and staffing, he does ALL the professional work.

They have 8 employees.

He staffs low and works 5 - 10-hour days, Tues-Sat. Pays his people well but works a crazy pace.

He draws in tons of people because he's open late and on Saturdays.

The money is in braces for young adults. It's the new thing now. He can sell braces to anyone because people are obsessed with their looks more than ever.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2023, 05:33:40 PM »
Ideally speaking, nothing is stopping the other 98% from achieving more other than effort. I can honestly say if I wanted to make 10x the amount of money I make now, nothing is stopping me. It's that I don't want to put the work in to do it. Most Americans are fucking lazy. This is why immigrants of ALL ethnicities come here and out work us and are successful. 

They work hard, don't blow their money on dumb shit and save. We as a whole in this country are a fucking embarrassment.  Living that good life fat, dumbed down, living to please our flesh.  It's pathetic.  There's no longer pride in being American. It's now associated with excess, debauchery, violence,  materialism, mental illness, delusionism, sin, wickedness etc...

This is a bunch of bullshit romanticization of immigrants and usually aimed at shutting on white Americans without whom these immigrants wouldn’t even have a place they wanted to emigrate to! And this ruse is up! For every “hard working” immigrant in the Anglosphere, there are tons and tons and heaps and heaps not doing anything remarkable or… not doing a damn thing at all and living on welfare.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2023, 05:49:46 PM »

Libertarian?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2023, 05:51:13 PM »
I guess I'm an ''embarrassment'' as a human being, oh well idgaf