Author Topic: Jay Cutler's best showing.....................  (Read 13570 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: Jay Cutler's best showing.....................
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2006, 11:11:27 PM »
in my opinion was the '03 Arnold Classic, i remember looking at the pics in Flex and being blown away, there was a picture of him and Ruhl in the rear double and Jay was absolutely owning Markus, i think Flex said Jay was like 257 at that show.

epic asskissing
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2006, 11:25:19 PM »
jay do u smoke weed
you serious man? i read an article that he sold his bike which he loves to ride cuz he had to focus more on bb you think he would smoke weed?( not that it would do any damage 2 his body) lol

body88

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2006, 11:27:53 PM »
ok i conceade that his gut has gotten bigger, but so have his other body parts as well. he has taken muscular development to a new level..... his quads, biceps, chest and traps he has taken what is considered huge to a new level

Absolutely.... On a straight up freak basis Coleman is king..... The guy is a mutant.

And I can tell ya those black in whites of him with his shirt off doing a front double bi from the unbelievable show one of the greatest physiques ever....

To bad really since i think that look would have netted him Sandow after Sandow without the levels he has taken it to to achieve the same thing.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2006, 12:04:47 AM »
the beast from the east is takin it home this year baby
Valhalla awaits.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2006, 02:11:08 AM »
hey man, what you see is what you get, if you spoke to me face to face I think you would have a different opinion, I am just a low key guy, I only speak when I feel necessary, I take in a lot and don't say much until my time is called upon... I don't like to talk to hear myself talk ( I call these kind of people fat mouths...LOL)

lol @ "FAT MOUTHS"..Im the same way..I never had a name for these type of folks, now I do.  ;) haha Thats great.

I-Tech

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2006, 03:56:47 AM »
Hi Jay.
I am a big fan of yours and I hope you win the '06 Olympia. From seeing pictures of you from past Olympias it seems that
Ronnie is a bit more dry in the glutes and lower back than you. Do you have a plan to change this?

A big fan. :)
Niels

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2006, 05:44:34 AM »
hey man, what you see is what you get, if you spoke to me face to face I think you would have a different opinion, I am just a low key guy, I only speak when I feel necessary, I take in a lot and don't say much until my time is called upon... I don't like to talk to hear myself talk ( I call these kind of people fat mouths...LOL)
jay cutler i respect u alot.ignore these stupid bastards.jay cutler ur the best .last year mr cutler u were big,full and had that grainy condition also.ur wheels were shredded to the limit.all the best to u IRON JAY.ignore these loud mouths assholes.they all suck.UR THE BEST IRON JAY.....lets see wat ronnie has to stand next to this year............JAY CUTLER RULZ
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2006, 06:14:34 AM »
Hey Jay i'm a huge fan. I loved your new dvd i got it off your site. Don't listen to the haters cause you are the best and when you win olympia this year i'm going to go crazy. If you keep training like an animal its yours! I want what you've got a brilliant physique money and in my opinion being the greatest bodybuilder in the world.
Also jay if you get the time could you please have a look a my thread in members pics and tell me if I have any chance of being a pro one day my thread is under members pics and it should say something like 16 y/o 4 months out or something thank you. Your biggest fan  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2006, 06:59:59 AM »
I guess I need wider shoulders and bigger quads, its about illussion guys... we will get it done in 2006...how small can a waiste be on a guy that weighs 270? anyone have proof of a real measurement?
you seem to be genetically gifted in the shoulders and quad department Jay even more so than most IFBB pros so i don't think either of those things will be a problem, i've always said that Ronnie's waist is at the VERY LEAST 40 inches which ain't bad considering that his chest is damn near 60, i think anything under 38 is insane for a bb'er 270 and above. what do you plan on doing for quads and delts this year Jay?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2006, 08:12:48 AM »
Jay, you got some real competition this year my friend. GO BRONCOS!
Truly STOP WHINING

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2006, 08:16:13 AM »
I have met Jay, fairly recently, and I would say this is dead on.  He listened to me talk and ask questions and he gave feedback and advice when necessary.  Usually famous people talk just to hear their voice but most do not listen so it was a nice change.  Glad you're posting here Jay.

famous people.....bwahahahahaha haha.... ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2006, 10:54:25 AM »

Jay,

You guest posing for Chuckie Sanow in Chicago at the end of the month for the Illinois Show? Some say you are...some say you arent. What's the deal?
?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2006, 12:31:35 PM »

2002 ASC

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »
cutler should be mr o  based on the simple fact hes more complete then colemen! no mr o should have 2 twigs for calves wich throw off the entire proportion of his body! colemens calves belond on a 220 lb bodybuilder , not a 290 lber..
 but ofcourse calves dont count on this level!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2006, 06:51:31 PM »
cutler should be mr o  based on the simple fact hes more complete then colemen! no mr o should have 2 twigs for calves wich throw off the entire proportion of his body! colemens calves belond on a 220 lb bodybuilder , not a 290 lber..
 but ofcourse calves dont count on this level!

so what do you say about Jays chest?
P

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2006, 06:55:22 PM »
so what do you say about Jays chest?
its equall to the rest of his body , like it should be!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2006, 06:57:22 PM »
its equall to the rest of his body , like it should be!

i dont think so, its his one lagging bodypart and part of the reason coleman looks so much more thicker in the upper body than him
P

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2006, 06:58:45 PM »
the problem with Jay's physique is that since his waist his so wide, his love handles look fat even when he's ripped to hell and depleted. . Just something i noticed in his new dvd

VS

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2006, 07:38:06 PM »

TEAM WOLF

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2006, 08:07:45 PM »
ALL OLD PICS
P

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2006, 08:47:11 PM »
hey you guys can ride and suck jays dick all night but that aside there no doubt that he is an  amazing bb but that doesn't change a thing he or anyone else will never win until Ronnie is out you know it i know it jay knows it

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2006, 08:49:18 PM »
YIP YIP LIGHT WEIGHT

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2006, 09:49:15 PM »
Light weight indeed
I am a mini beast

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2006, 10:17:31 PM »
Light weight indeed
sad thing is thats still not drug free

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2008, 05:42:11 AM »

good post