Author Topic: Joe Biden Received $40,000 in China Money Again Disguised as Loan Repayment  (Read 2103 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Joe Biden Received $40,000 in China Money Again Disguised as Loan Repayment
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2023, 09:22:53 AM »
More straws to grasp:

Yeah, all this is just legitimate business  ::)

https://nypost.com/2023/11/11/opinion/the-third-year-of-bidens-presidency-is-about-to-get-even-worse/

I do not know if it was legitimate business or not. Like you and almost everyone else, we only know what we are told which could be right or it could be wrong. What I do know is that apparently, at this time there most likely is not enough evidence to impeach Biden otherwise why would the House Speaker say this and risk being the next Republican House Speaker to be ousted.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2023, 01:16:38 PM »
Biden an associates are criminals anyone who believes otherwise has to be a delusional idiot!
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2023, 03:07:33 PM »
I do not know if it was legitimate business or not. Like you and almost everyone else, we only know what we are told which could be right or it could be wrong. What I do know is that apparently, at this time there most likely is not enough evidence to impeach Biden otherwise why would the House Speaker say this and risk being the next Republican House Speaker to be ousted.

There's a difference.

We have actual evidence.  Enough, that, if partisan politics was off the table, most rational people would be curious to see where it goes.  There definitely appears to be an Occam's Razor type event here.  The fact that Biden's been proven lying twice in context to this also gives pause.

But it's being ignored by those who hate Trump and the Republicans, and is not getting national media coverage like it would if it were Trump.

So there is bias here.

Plus, if you read the article, there's subpoenas in play that are the next step in the process.  So there's really no saying this won't be "enough" for impeachment because the investigation isn't done.

That said, there wasn't legitimate evidence on Trump's Ukraine call, but it happened anyway, so who knows.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2023, 09:43:46 AM »
There's a difference.

We have actual evidence.  Enough, that, if partisan politics was off the table, most rational people would be curious to see where it goes.  There definitely appears to be an Occam's Razor type event here.  The fact that Biden's been proven lying twice in context to this also gives pause.

But it's being ignored by those who hate Trump and the Republicans, and is not getting national media coverage like it would if it were Trump.

So there is bias here.

Plus, if you read the article, there's subpoenas in play that are the next step in the process.  So there's really no saying this won't be "enough" for impeachment because the investigation isn't done.

That said, there wasn't legitimate evidence on Trump's Ukraine call, but it happened anyway, so who knows.

None of the above answers the question, why would the House Speaker say there isn't enough evidence to impeach Biden?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2023, 10:00:37 AM »
None of the above answers the question, why would the House Speaker say there isn't enough evidence to impeach Biden?

Technically Biden can be impeached just on the open boarders alone, but to answer your question, because he wants MORE EVIDENCE to make it even more airtight, it's not that there isn't enough.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2023, 10:20:19 AM »
Shitter Briben is the most corrupt politician in  history, yet braindead Prime caulk-sukker and others support him.
Total commie phaggotz...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2023, 06:28:26 PM »
Technically Biden can be impeached just on the open boarders alone, but to answer your question, because he wants MORE EVIDENCE to make it even more airtight, it's not that there isn't enough.

Or.. there isn't enough, which makes the most sense. IF there was enough it would have already taken place. But if that's what you tell yourself to stay in that bubble, godspeed

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2023, 06:36:18 PM »
Biden an associates are criminals anyone who believes otherwise has to be a delusional idiot!

Biden and associates are criminals.  Anyone who believes otherwise has to be a delusional idiot!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2023, 06:37:07 PM »
Or.. there isn't enough, which makes the most sense. IF there was enough it would have already taken place. But if that's what you tell yourself to stay in that bubble, godspeed

And your staying well inside your 😇 Pedo Joe Bubble thats for sure.

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil
For 😇 Pedo Joe the Kiddie Sniffer is your Saviour.

I wish you Luck.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2023, 06:57:57 PM »

There’s plenty with more findings everyday. There’s not just enough high crimes and misdemeanors but treason as well. There’s also enough there for removal and a conviction if he even lives that long to be tried. You take out a corrupt AG and one that actually follows law and constitution, there’s enough there for a death sentence although that wouldn’t happen

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2023, 07:14:30 PM »
Hahahaha.  The best part of this is that Cormer is now being called out for doing the exact same thing that he claims Biden did.   :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2023, 07:16:29 PM »
There’s plenty with more findings everyday. There’s not just enough high crimes and misdemeanors but treason as well. There’s also enough there for removal and a conviction if he even lives that long to be tried. You take out a corrupt AG and one that actually follows law and constitution, there’s enough there for a death sentence although that wouldn’t happen

I've heard frivolous "evidence" from the right for 3 years. First the election BS now we are into the Hunter Biden thing. Ok, as I've said before, let the chips fall where they may... IF you have enough evidence for impeachment,  we all know it would happen. You don't. If you are saying you haven't reached that threshold yet and are still building a case, Ok, I get that... but lets not for one second pretend the Republicans have enough now, and just want to build a better case. That's Breitbart, Newsmax BS at its finest. I understand Coach falling for it, he's sheep., But Illuminati, you know better

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2023, 07:24:29 PM »
I've heard frivolous "evidence" from the right for 3 years. First the election BS now we are into the Hunter Biden thing. Ok, as I've said before, let the chips fall where they may... IF you have enough evidence for impeachment,  we all know it would happen. You don't. If you are saying you haven't reached that threshold yet and are still building a case, Ok, I get that... but lets not for one second pretend the Republicans have enough now, and just want to build a better case. That's Breitbart, Newsmax BS at its finest. I understand Coach falling for it, he's sheep., But Illuminati, you know better

Yeah, no one is calling Comers evidence frivolous except for maybe that political hack, Raskin. Most of the hard, real evidence has been posted and not just by me. Bank records aren’t “frivolous”, copies of $200k and $40k checks have are not on here but all over the internet along with emails, texts, recordings, affidavits, whistleblowers, etc. Not hard to find.l

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2023, 07:28:51 PM »
Hahahaha.  The best part of this is that Cormer is now being called out for doing the exact same thing that he claims Biden did.   :D

C'mon man.

He got called out by a dipshit senator based on an article from the Daily Beast, saying that Comer gave his brother a 200k loan as well, and Comer was being a hypocrite.

However, he instantly debunked it - Comer's Dad left his brother a farm, which he wanted to keep in the family, but couldn't afford.  So Comer bought it for him.

No loan, no shell companies, no payments from Russians and Romanians.

Just a brother buying it for his brother, and setting up a legitimate LLC to manage 1000 acres of farm.

It was as weak as weak can get.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2023, 07:31:18 PM »

It's not sheep to piece together what's been presented as fact.

Put it another way - why do YOU think the Bidens received millions, set up multiple shell corps, and paid back loans to JB right after getting payments from Russians?  Why did Joe lie about it twice?

It's more sheep like to dismiss it than to think something's wrong here.

And this is from someone who REALLY doesn't want a President Harris, or really want to believe his President was this corrupt and stupid.  I've always thought Biden was hot headed, arrogant, on the wrong side of all foreign policy, then got old, etc....but I didn't think corrupt fit his character.  But the multiple lies, and all the facts presented do not look good.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2023, 07:34:32 PM »
It's not sheep to piece together what's been presented as fact.

Put it another way - why do YOU think the Bidens received millions, set up multiple shell corps, and paid back loans to JB right after getting payments from Russians?  Why did Joe lie about it twice?

It's more sheep like to dismiss it than to think something's wrong here.

You and I are not privy to the bulk of the evidence. The Republicans certainly are.  My point is, if they had enough, they would follow through. Maybe next week they will, maybe next month they will. but only a gullible Republican would think they have it now and won't act on it

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2023, 08:39:49 PM »
You and I are not privy to the bulk of the evidence. The Republicans certainly are.  My point is, if they had enough, they would follow through. Maybe next week they will, maybe next month they will. but only a gullible Republican would think they have it now and won't act on it

I dont think anyone here fits the bill of your last sentence.

Unlike the Trump Ukraine impeachment, the accusing party must have a pretty slam dunk case, because vulnerable R’s in blue areas won’t vote for it.  Not like the D party who will all vote how they’re told.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2023, 08:57:50 PM »
I dont think anyone here fits the bill of your last sentence.

Unlike the Trump Ukraine impeachment, the accusing party must have a pretty slam dunk case, because vulnerable R’s in blue areas won’t vote for it.  Not like the D party who will all vote how they’re told.

If your theory was correct, no Dems would have voted with the Republicans in recent history and that's simply not accurate. The George Santos vote is a prime example

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2023, 06:22:16 AM »
If your theory was correct, no Dems would have voted with the Republicans in recent history and that's simply not accurate. The George Santos vote is a prime example

When push comes to shove, the Democrats are far better at whipping up compliance on issues they want to get through the house.

We both feel the same about whatabboutism, but to use it here, if this exact situation were reversed, the democrats would have no issue getting this through the house even with a slim majority.   R's just can't do this.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2023, 07:45:19 AM »

I read this too. How Ironic.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2023, 08:33:53 AM »
I read this too. How Ironic.

It is literally not ironic at all, since it's not remotely the same, and he instantly debunked it.  What happened to you?  You used to have some objectivity.

C'mon man.

He got called out by a dipshit senator based on an article from the Daily Beast, saying that Comer gave his brother a 200k loan as well, and Comer was being a hypocrite.

However, he instantly debunked it - Comer's Dad left his brother a farm, which he wanted to keep in the family, but couldn't afford.  So Comer bought it for him.

Just a brother buying it for his brother, and setting up a legitimate LLC to manage 1000 acres of farm.

Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2023, 02:29:46 PM »
It is literally not ironic at all, since it's not remotely the same, and he instantly debunked it.  What happened to you?  You used to have some objectivity.

It is very difficult to maintain objectivity when one spends too much time 'chewing the fat' with other Getbig folks.

Just curious, how long ago did Comer debunk this accusation?

https://newrepublic.com/post/176787/hypocrite-james-comer-brother-loan-joe-biden

https://www.newsweek.com/james-comer-family-loans-joe-biden-kentucky-republican-impeachment-inquiry-1842617

Help me be a little more objective.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2023, 02:40:47 PM »
It is very difficult to maintain objectivity when one spends too much time 'chewing the fat' with other Getbig folks.

Just curious, how long ago did Comer debunk this accusation?

https://newrepublic.com/post/176787/hypocrite-james-comer-brother-loan-joe-biden

https://www.newsweek.com/james-comer-family-loans-joe-biden-kentucky-republican-impeachment-inquiry-1842617

Help me be a little more objective.

Literally at the time he was accused of it on the floor. The summary is in the quote I posted in response.

It's as if you responded to what Lurker posted as truth, didn't check the source, didn't read subsequent posts, and just ran with something that agreed with your view point.

When I saw Lurker's post, it didn't seem right, so a quick search showed it was political theater, and the article and congressmen were attempting to draw a parallel between two totally different things.  The only thing related was the amount of the checks, but the context is blatantly different.

It's the worst of politics - when one side knows they're completely wrong, yet does it any way to fool the uniformed and unintelligent.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2023, 04:23:07 PM »
Literally at the time he was accused of it on the floor. The summary is in the quote I posted in response.

It's as if you responded to what Lurker posted as truth, didn't check the source, didn't read subsequent posts, and just ran with something that agreed with your view point.

When I saw Lurker's post, it didn't seem right, so a quick search showed it was political theater, and the article and congressmen were attempting to draw a parallel between two totally different things.  The only thing related was the amount of the checks, but the context is blatantly different.

It's the worst of politics - when one side knows they're completely wrong, yet does it any way to fool the uniformed and unintelligent.

Is the quote below the response you mentioned? I can't be sure because although the business arrangements and reasons were different, there was nothing debunking the total $200,000 figure. Which is the part that seemed like a weird coincidence and therefore struck me as being ironic. I don't think I said or suggested it was 'apples to apples'.

Really? Their dad sold Comer's brother an encumbered farm to keep it in the family which he could not afford so Comer lent him the money to buy it. Seems convoluted. If the dad’s goal was to keep the property in the family, why not just sell to whichever son could afford it or if possible, to both brothers jointly and let them work out the details between them, like families often do. What a weird transaction. Something does not add up…. please  explain.

C'mon man.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2023, 05:37:15 PM »
Is the quote below the response you mentioned? I can't be sure because although the business arrangements and reasons were different, there was nothing debunking the total $200,000 figure. Which is the part that seemed like a weird coincidence and therefore struck me as being ironic. I don't think I said or suggested it was 'apples to apples'.

Really? Their dad sold Comer's brother an encumbered farm to keep it in the family which he could not afford so Comer lent him the money to buy it. Seems convoluted. If the dad’s goal was to keep the property in the family, why not just sell to whichever son could afford it or if possible, to both brothers jointly and let them work out the details between them, like families often do. What a weird transaction. Something does not add up…. please  explain.

There was no loan - it was a gift from Comer.  Dad didn't sell anything - he willed it.  There's nothing strange about it at all.

“I’ve never loaned my brother one penny,” Comer explained. “My father, who was a dentist, had some farmland. He died and my brother couldn’t afford it. He wanted to sell it but he wanted to keep it in the family. So I bought it from my brother.”

But the DailyBeast ran this headline:  “James Comer, Like Joe Biden, Also Paid His Brother $200K.”

Disingenuous and misleading....as there are literally no similarities.  But to make it worse, a dumbass Congressman named James Moskowitz tried to draw the same parallel, and Comer schooled him.

So we have two sitiuations:

One where a brother bought an inherited piece of property as a gift to his brother for some land he couldn't afford to keep.

And another where a mysterious "loan repayment" check was written to a brother, right after his family received larges sums of money from Russian oligarchs/companies that were routed through shell companies first and then divided up.  Transactions and business dealings that said brother has been proven twice to have lied about.

It's not close to the same.
Y