Author Topic: What a grotesque mess!  (Read 5136 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: What a grotesque mess!
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2023, 12:45:21 AM »
Victor never came close to that conditioning.  I'm shocked how good this guy looked.  A little more back and a teeny bit more conditioning and he's trouble.  He poses pretty well too.
Plus Richards hated competing. I was simply comparing him on size.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2023, 12:47:21 AM »
Plus Richards hated competing. I was simply comparing him on size.

No, it was a good comparison.  Sorry if I came across as a prick.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2023, 02:16:10 AM »
This guy looks like 300 pounds of shit in a 100-lb bag...

"Neckzilla"     ::) ::) ::)

More like Tardzilla....  Drugzilla...

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2023, 02:24:33 AM »
Myostatin deficiency of peace

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2023, 02:48:42 AM »
He could take a quarter of what we think he’s taking and no one on this board would be as big or even conditioned (which isn’t that good here) as he is. Not even close. Freak genetics freak response to training and gear.
My thoughts also. Guy is blessed with genes to pack on muscle. Doesnt has the best lines or proportion but still.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2023, 12:12:37 AM »
Myostatin deficiency of peace

Just imagine how many hamburgers and steaks. :P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2023, 12:19:04 AM »
Aesthetics and balance are somewhat subjective. And then you have the word symmetry like, "Flex Wheeleer was the most symmetrical" bodybuilder. Nothing to do with symmentry, aesthetics yes, but even there you have some contrarians who complain about narrow shoulders etc.

And one of my biggest pet peeves is people (and they are many) who think this guy is a result of training, he could have trained his physique to be beautiful. Reality is that he trains like everyone else.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2023, 12:29:01 AM »
Aesthetics and balance are somewhat subjective. And then you have the word symmetry like, "Flex Wheeleer was the most symmetrical" bodybuilder. Nothing to do with symmentry, aesthetics yes, but even there you have some contrarians who complain about narrow shoulders etc.

And one of my biggest pet peeves is people (and they are many) who think this guy is a result of training, he could have trained his physique to be beautiful. Reality is that he trains like everyone else.
Yes, you've got what you've got.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2023, 01:50:23 AM »
Yo this guy looks 5x better than Walker (more muscles, smaller gut, way better legs/calves,) and some of the retards on this forum keep hyping that sack of shit.  Walker is the real grotesque mess; this guy is a cut above.

Schadenfreude

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2023, 02:30:27 AM »
Yes, you've got what you've got.
I saw a documentary on the super rich. The guy claimed to regularly work over 20 hours a day. Making shit up as he goes, just like a bodybuilder. The reality is just that some people are born with superior abilities.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2023, 04:35:13 AM »

Very true Van. It's like old Flex articles, training for a biceps peak like Arnold.  All genetics. No one will have his legs or traps. And yes, symmetry is left and right side balance.  Aesthetics is Bob Paris and Flex Wheeler.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2023, 04:41:20 AM »
Yo this guy looks 5x better than Walker (more muscles, smaller gut, way better legs/calves,) and some of the retards on this forum keep hyping that sack of shit.  Walker is the real grotesque mess; this guy is a cut above.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2023, 04:55:04 AM »
I like him, sorry Wiggs

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2023, 05:03:24 AM »
I like him, sorry Wiggs

Lol. His body reminds of this fake nephilim from a movie.
His side shots are out of this world. I wonder how large his calves are. They match his thighs which is surprising for a brother. But he's probably mixed with Portuguese being down there in Brazil.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2023, 12:56:06 PM »
Like the video pointed out: just a few years ago he looked nothing like this. Flex IG just posted a comparison pic of him from 5 -6 years ago and he was a dude with naturally good Hebrew genetics.  With that said he was slim and nothing special.  What the fuck? That's crazy. Those legs are prime Coleman legs with Platz calves. This dude is wild.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2023, 02:00:40 PM »
I saw a documentary on the super rich. The guy claimed to regularly work over 20 hours a day. Making shit up as he goes, just like a bodybuilder. The reality is just that some people are born with superior abilities.

Agreed.  But you still have to show up and do the work.

The gifted will outpace the norm by far.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2023, 03:17:40 PM »
Lol. His body reminds of this fake nephilim from a movie.
His side shots are out of this world. I wonder how large his calves are. They match his thighs which is surprising for a brother. But he's probably mixed with Portuguese being down there in Brazil.

Spanish. Rubiel is colombian.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2023, 03:18:56 PM »

A world of truth in this post.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2023, 03:22:08 PM »
He looks impressive.

9/10 on the Lonnie Teper peel for me scale

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2023, 03:54:10 PM »

just like this dudes heart and cardiovascular system.... and every other organ...  wOoF..

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2023, 04:48:51 PM »
9/10 on the Lonnie Teper peel for me scale

The most trusted scale in bodybuilding

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2023, 05:06:09 PM »
He turned pro one day and then competed against the pro at Progue the next and placed 3 rd over Nathan D. He lost to Samson and Krizo. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2023, 05:46:09 PM »
he makes little candies out of minerals he digs out of the ground, youd be suprised at around 5ft depth of course
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2023, 05:46:44 PM »
he makes little candies out of minerals he digs out of the ground, youd be suprised at around 5ft depth of course

Are these anabolic?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2023, 05:57:22 PM »
Are these anabolic?
the body will attempt to organize , discard, or react to whatever mineral you feed it. The pancreas does alot of this for example but wont produce required enzymes without being fed sugar
A