Author Topic: The Landlord Incident Where He Shot The Neighbor And His Father (Graphic)  (Read 2113 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: The Landlord Incident Where He Shot The Neighbor And His Father (Graphic)
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2023, 02:39:42 PM »
This guy is claiming self defense but the video obviously shows that he's a cold blooded killer.  But it also goes to show that having all the muscles in the world don't protect you from a bullet...or 2...or 3 ....or 4 Don't watch if you're not a true Getbigger

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/wshhNPfY8jwLC5BxbdMc/self-defense-or-a-hit-father-and-son-were-shot-dead-after-and-argument-over-noise-with-a-neighbor-in-brooklyn-graphic

Who had the Muscles Vince ?
Fat Black Men is what I see.
Oh & the skinny black kid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2023, 03:34:56 PM »
This guy is claiming self defense but the video obviously shows that he's a cold blooded killer.  But it also goes to show that having all the muscles in the world don't protect you from a bullet...or 2...or 3 ....or 4 Don't watch if you're not a true Getbigger

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/wshhNPfY8jwLC5BxbdMc/self-defense-or-a-hit-father-and-son-were-shot-dead-after-and-argument-over-noise-with-a-neighbor-in-brooklyn-graphic

This happened quite a while ago. I say murder with intent. Even thought the big dude went back in then came out with scissors he didn't know the guy had a gun until he pulled it. That said, it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get a gun permit in NYC unless you're famous or mega rich. If the guy that got shot would have lived, he would have went prison as well. They could have went hands on or just walked away.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2023, 03:49:15 PM »
that was brutal ,

no way this guy will get off, the kid did not deserve to get shot.

lesson to be told keep a clear head, this guy is going to go to prison more than likely for the rest of his life, will probably get raped a few times as well.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2023, 04:03:23 PM »
that was brutal ,

no way this guy will get off, the kid did not deserve to get shot.

lesson to be told keep a clear head, this guy is going to go to prison more than likely for the rest of his life, will probably get raped a few times as well.

You are trying to get Brian to kill Josh arent you?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2023, 04:08:24 PM »

:D :D :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2023, 04:13:39 PM »
From what I read somewhere - that family were a known nuisance of noise and general nonsense. This was clearly not the first time this happened. I think the guy flipped his switch after months/years of these shenanigans.

Imagine you're doing a hardass job - gotta get up for 5am and your scumbag neighbours that probably have no job are blasting rap music, stinking up the building with cannabis and twerking in the hallways. You'd lose your shit after a few nights of it.

Yeah, this went on for a couple of years. The downstairs neighbor was a hothead that was known to whip a gun out during traffic disputes, and the upstairs people, I don't know, but given the area, they were probably on some "hood shit" too. That day the downstairs neighbor came up and started kicking their door, and then this whole thing played out.

If you watch it, there's multiple points where they could've saved themselves if the just let the cops sort it or went in for the night. Those periods where he's on the stairs alone, that's when he's deciding to smoke them. After the boyfriend gets done, it's "might as well take out the kid too". The girlfriend is lucky she ran in the house.

Anyway, a few days after this happened, the downstairs guy suicided by cop a few days afterward. They surrounded him, he said something like "This isn't going to end well", and charged them with a knife.

A few months before that there was a poor lady and her friend, plus the dog murdered by her junkie neighbor in the street because of noise, etc...... People are on edge.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2023, 04:20:45 PM »
self defense obviously, he was black

Part of MS-13??  I dont think he was black
A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2023, 06:24:17 PM »
Yeah, this went on for a couple of years. The downstairs neighbor was a hothead that was known to whip a gun out during traffic disputes, and the upstairs people, I don't know, but given the area, they were probably on some "hood shit" too. That day the downstairs neighbor came up and started kicking their door, and then this whole thing played out.

If you watch it, there's multiple points where they could've saved themselves if the just let the cops sort it or went in for the night. Those periods where he's on the stairs alone, that's when he's deciding to smoke them. After the boyfriend gets done, it's "might as well take out the kid too". The girlfriend is lucky she ran in the house.

Anyway, a few days after this happened, the downstairs guy suicided by cop a few days afterward. They surrounded him, he said something like "This isn't going to end well", and charged them with a knife.

A few months before that there was a poor lady and her friend, plus the dog murdered by her junkie neighbor in the street because of noise, etc...... People are on edge.

I love a happy ending to a story.

Did society a favor on all accounts.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2023, 11:19:42 AM »
LOL!

This is how i imagine the interaction being. Also Rambone I want to point out you need to sound like Foghorn Leghorn.

Rambone shows up to the gym ready to work out. As is typical for an early morning workout he is wearing his custom overalls without a shirt. He notices an African American gentleman standing outside the front of his gym. The gentleman is using his hands and arms to “measure” windows. Rambone taps his gun on the window: Hey now boy, that’s enough monkeying around. Don’t bang on those windows no more now.

Random African American Window cleaner, obviously confused: Boy? Who are you calling boy?

RB, while gently polishing his gun: “I’m talking to you now boy. And I said stop now. It’s best you get going.”

AAWC: obviously upset shouts, “did you call me a monkey?

RB: “You’re not listening now boy, are you? I said stop monkeying around and get gone. I don’t want no trouble now.”

AAWC: peels off his shirt and gestures wildly while screaming,” DID YOU CALL ME A FING MONKEY!”

RB: slowly shakes his head in disbelief. “ you’re not a bright one are you boy. You’re out here hooting and hollering while I’m trying to get my work out done. I don’t have time for your games here boy.”

Police arrive and arrest the window cleaner.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2023, 11:53:18 AM »
Stay away from n+++a bullshit.  Self-defense my a$$.  Call the police anonymously for noise  The woman is the only one who understands Darwin's Rules for a Long Life.

Yep. 100% Gotta be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove. It's a crazy world...Barbarianism is good for the ring. You have to be street smart.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2023, 02:14:24 AM »
Did the clown come out w/ a pair of scissors in his hand? If so, should have shot him right there.
Feared for his life...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2023, 06:08:20 AM »
Did the clown come out w/ a pair of scissors in his hand? If so, should have shot him right there.
Feared for his life...

Yeah. He was in the wrong. Literally put them up to that guy’s throat/chest. I think he was walking away but alluding to the fact that he was going to go get a gun.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2023, 03:39:46 PM »
Seems to be a daily occurrence...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2023, 03:56:29 PM »

So the shooter is dead now too? I’m guessing you’re talking about this particular video/situation?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2023, 05:12:39 PM »
Vince left the military and police force despite his love for bloodlust…….

Is anyone else concerned Vince may be a serial killer?

If you don’t graduate boot camp you have never served in the military. Period

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2023, 05:26:23 PM »

How can this be? He dindu nuffin. Say his name. Erect the statue. Etc.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2023, 06:16:40 PM »
Black dude fires 10+ rounds into Policeman Officer Jarrott (NSFW)

WorldStar-Afficionado shooting her 14 yo cousin (NSFW)

Ban "went off."  ::)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-cousins-12-14-killed-playing-gun-instagram-live-family-says-rcna21837

Paris “dropped the gun, and it fell, and it went off, to my knowledge. And then when she picked it up, she picked it up by the barrel and it went off. That’s all I know. ... It was not a suicide. It was just a freak accident,” she told KSDK.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2023, 10:19:32 PM »

Come one man you saw the panty pic - ain’t nobody gonna have to RAPE Brian……… unless they are role playing. 🤮

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2023, 06:20:50 AM »

So the shooter is dead now too? I’m guessing you’re talking about this particular video/situation?

Yep, here's the story - https://nypost.com/2023/11/03/metro/moment-police-shoot-double-murder-suspect-jason-pass/ .

The other story about the junkie killing another lady, her friend and the dog ended with that guy getting caught too a few weeks afterward. It's actually rather hard to get away with murder in the city. They basically stitch everything together now with CCTV and license plate readers, and just wait for a suspect to pop up again.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2023, 09:28:03 AM »
Yep, here's the story - https://nypost.com/2023/11/03/metro/moment-police-shoot-double-murder-suspect-jason-pass/ .

The other story about the junkie killing another lady, her friend and the dog ended with that guy getting caught too a few weeks afterward. It's actually rather hard to get away with murder in the city. They basically stitch everything together now with CCTV and license plate readers, and just wait for a suspect to pop up again.

one was a corrections officer and the other a school bus driver and they are still doing this shit to each other, not drug dealers, not gangsters ,  bus driver and prison guard

sub sahara 81 iq's cant be helped....   

(reminds me of that stupid porch monkey BMC)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2023, 09:49:25 AM »

if there were no video evidence what he did (killed a black man and his son), there would be yet another George Floyd-moment, murals, statues etc

HERE'S THE THING THOUGH!

Father and Son gunned down

He himself gunned down by the Po

For what?

They wasted their lives due to an argument about Noise.

WORTH DYING FOR????

I thought people could get along in NY
Q

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2023, 09:53:02 AM »

::)  typical  logical white thinking

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2023, 10:25:25 AM »
You have to be street smart.
If not,you`re a potential victim....unfortunately.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2023, 10:31:12 AM »
one was a corrections officer and the other a school bus driver and they are still doing this shit to each other, not drug dealers, not gangsters ,  bus driver and prison guard

sub sahara 81 iq's cant be helped....   

(reminds me of that stupid porch monkey BMC)

Youre being quite generous here Beefacke... ^^