Author Topic: This is the Tyrannical Government our forefathers warned us about  (Read 1361 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: This is the Tyrannical Government our forefathers warned us about
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2023, 01:34:25 PM »
I don't know what treats were posted on X. Do you know that none were? Trump has posted treats on Truth Social. What's to say he didn't do the same on X?

What threats has he posted? I’ll wait

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2023, 02:05:39 PM »

-Happy to accommodate you. You didn't need to wait long. Sometime around August 5th, Trump posted on Truth Social 'If you go after me, I’m coming after you', prosecutors ask for a protective order. Reasonable people call this a threat. Note: I don’t expect you would agree, beings as how you are notably irrational.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2023, 05:14:47 PM »
-Happy to accommodate you. You didn't need to wait long. Sometime around August 5th, Trump posted on Truth Social 'If you go after me, I’m coming after you', prosecutors ask for a protective order. Reasonable people call this a threat. Note: I don’t expect you would agree, beings as how you are notably irrational.

Go find that quote from Truth Social. Btw, he is going after them which is why there’s an unconditional gag order on him. This is how he’s going after him. Find the entire quote…from him, on Truth Social

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2023, 07:42:23 PM »
I just know I''m old.. and this is the FIRST time in my life when a sitting president refused the peaceful transition of power to the duly elected. Never experienced a horrific moment where I witnessed one party try and steal an election and was on pins and needles up until the final moments because a narcissistic jerk wouldn't accept defeat. So my opinion is we thwarted a tyrannical government barely... and there needs to be safeguards put in place going forward. For 200 plus years this country assumed the players would be gentlemen so to speak. That all ended with Trump. Trump showed us the pitfalls and holes we had in our rules because for 200 years everyone was moral enough to play by them. So yeah.. Tyrannical Government is a concern, but not in the OP's sense 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2023, 08:34:08 PM »
Go find that quote from Truth Social. Btw, he is going after them which is why there’s an unconditional gag order on him. This is how he’s going after him. Find the entire quote…from him, on Truth Social

Nice try. That you suggest Trump never posted 'IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMMING AFTER YOU' is proof just how delusional you've become. You seriously need mental health counselling and soon.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2023, 09:32:45 PM »
Nice try. That you suggest Trump never posted 'IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I'M COMMING AFTER YOU' is proof just how delusional you've become. You seriously need mental health counselling and soon.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Cool, good job. I’ve answered your question.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2023, 07:44:04 AM »

No there is a gag order on him because he can't control his infantile tantrums and is too busy whining about the judge's wife and law clerk.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2023, 10:08:13 AM »
No there is a gag order on him because he can't control his infantile tantrums and is too busy whining about the judge's wife and law clerk.

So, like the judge. The first amendment gets your way Got it, Karl

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2023, 03:15:01 PM »
Cool, good job. I’ve answered your question.

Would this be my question? If not, please enlighten me by posting the question to which you refer. If it is, then show me when, where, and how you answered it?
I don't know what threats were posted on X. Do you know that none were? Trump has posted threats on Truth Social. What's to say he didn't do the same on X?

Or, did you mean I just answered your question? The one quoted below? If so, I definitely answered it by proving it, just as you asked me to.

The bottom line is Trump posted the threat on Truth Social; “If you go after me, I’m coming after you.” You asked me to find the threat on Truth Social and I did – several reposts of his threat. They also showed how many people read it over how much time. There was also one showing how many folks read it in one day. Not surprisingly it was a lot of folks. Like I previously posted, most rational people see Trump's comment/post as a threat. That you apparently do not, says a great deal about the depth of your delusions.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2023, 03:39:44 PM »
Love Trump more and more with every speech he gives. Love what he plans to do with illegals and anti American c unts. Libs will be jumping from building, going to be a sight to see.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2023, 12:38:16 PM »
So, like the judge. The first amendment gets your way Got it, Karl

No, the gag order gets in his way from needless attacking other people that have nothing to do with the little mess he is in.

Got it retard?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2023, 05:23:38 PM »
No, the gag order gets in his way from needless attacking other people that have nothing to do with the little mess he is in.

Got it retard?

Hey retard, like everything the left does it’s unconstitutional. Try harder, dipshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2023, 02:14:21 PM »
Hey retard, like everything the left does it’s unconstitutional. Try harder, dipshit

No it isn't.  This is exactly why you can't yell "FIRE" in a crowded theater you stupid fuck.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2023, 02:26:31 PM »
Would this be my question? If not, please enlighten me by posting the question to which you refer. If it is, then show me when, where, and how you answered it?
Or, did you mean I just answered your question? The one quoted below? If so, I definitely answered it by proving it, just as you asked me to.
The bottom line is Trump posted the threat on Truth Social; “If you go after me, I’m coming after you.” You asked me to find the threat on Truth Social and I did – several reposts of his threat. They also showed how many people read it over how much time. There was also one showing how many folks read it in one day. Not surprisingly it was a lot of folks. Like I previously posted, most rational people see Trump's comment/post as a threat. That you apparently do not, says a great deal about the depth of your delusions.

How is it a threat?

"If You go after me, I'm coming after you"  thats not a threat - its a statement.

You tread on my toes - I'll tread on your toes. That a threat also or a statement.
Fuck there's some airey fairey pussy arse bitch folk around , FFS they need to take the
Bubble wrap off & step outside their PC leftist Gated Communities & go into the real
World, they'll soon get a life lesson in threats & violence.

Fucking Retarded Khvnts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2023, 02:58:18 PM »
How is it a threat?

"If You go after me, I'm coming after you"  thats not a threat - its a statement.

You tread on my toes - I'll tread on your toes. That a threat also or a statement.
Fuck there's some airey fairey pussy arse bitch folk around , FFS they need to take the
Bubble wrap off & step outside their PC leftist Gated Communities & go into the real
World, they'll soon get a life lesson in threats & violence.

Fucking Retarded Khvnts.

Tony, more accurately, last August, Trump posted on Truth Social "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I AM COMING AFTER YOU!" Yes, this is correct he posted it all in caps with an explanation mark which is considered the same as yelling when used in a text.

It may not be a threat in your book, but multitudes of other folks who can do something about it, (which you do not), see it this way... including Judge Tanya Chutkan, U.S. District Court. Trump was given a gag order which on December 8, 2023, a unanimous three-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld.

BTW, Trump ended up taking this post down. If it was no big deal, why would he do this?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2023, 03:02:42 PM »
I cannot wait for Trump to pounce on all the anti-American C unts . Sight to see.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2023, 03:13:50 PM »
I cannot wait for Trump to pounce on all the anti-American C unts . Sight to see.

A sight which neither you nor anyone else will ever see. At least this is what my crystal ball tells me.  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2023, 06:37:48 PM »
Tony, more accurately, last August, Trump posted on Truth Social "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I AM COMING AFTER YOU!" Yes, this is correct he posted it all in caps with an explanation mark which is considered the same as yelling when used in a text.

It may not be a threat in your book, but multitudes of other folks who can do something about it, (which you do not), see it this way... including Judge Tanya Chutkan, U.S. District Court. Trump was given a gag order which on December 8, 2023, a unanimous three-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld.

BTW, Trump ended up taking this post down. If it was no big deal, why would he do this?

Why - Because they're a Bunch of stupid idiotic Libturd Faggotts - just looking for
Any excuse to Cry & whinge .

FFS he Put 'IF'  simple don't go after him & he won't go after them.
Really you're not honestly saying grown supposedly semi intelligent folk
Think What he posted was some kind of Fucking Threat.

Heaven Fucking help us all, These Twats have completely lost all sense of Reality.
They're Living in one Big 🤡 World.
A Damn Good war would correct the stupid Fuckers minds real Fucking Quick.

Stupidity Beyond Belief.