Author Topic: Kovacs Diet  (Read 2209 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Kovacs Diet
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2023, 01:04:12 AM »
Jeet yet Bruce ?

Not yet but I`m fixing to order 179 eggs and 19 quartz of milk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 LOL  :D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2023, 05:35:51 AM »
How long has he been dead ?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2023, 05:40:44 AM »
How long has he been dead ?

Bruce died at 81. Kovacs died in about 10 years back, just shy of 45.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2023, 06:12:25 AM »
Bruce died at 81. Kovacs died in about 10 years back, just shy of 45.

Bodybuilders often rationalize their drug usage by saying “my blood work always comes back perfect. Everything is normal. I’m as healthy as ever.”

But in reality their heart, kidneys, and liver are double the size of a normal person.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2023, 04:56:37 PM »
Bodybuilders often rationalize their drug usage by saying “my blood work always comes back perfect. Everything is normal. I’m as healthy as ever.”

But in reality their heart, kidneys, and liver are double the size of a normal person.

We all lie to ourselves about something.  You ever been in a car with someone who refuses to wear a seatbelt?  It’s less common now but 30 years ago it was quite common.  After all, car accidents happen to other people, right?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2023, 05:25:00 PM »
We all lie to ourselves about something.  You ever been in a car with someone who refuses to wear a seatbelt?  It’s less common now but 30 years ago it was quite common.  After all, car accidents happen to other people, right?

Yes, definitely

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2023, 12:42:56 AM »

I've noticed it's mostly fat people who refuse to wear them. Could be because it digs into them more and is more uncomfortable.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2023, 06:18:36 AM »

Casey Viator told me his blood work was perfect a year or two before he died from a heart attack. When I told him there was more to health than blood tests like VO2 max, resting heart rate and stuff like blood viscosity/ heart inflammation C reactive protein markers which isn't tested in regular blood tests he got pissed and wouldn't talk to me anymore. You can also have a good blood test and have an ekg go nuts when under exercise stress that's tested on a treadmill.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2023, 06:28:11 AM »

Roelly Winklaar has his heart the size of a Thanksgiving turkey ...he walked away from the sport with his blood somewhat "perfect".

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2023, 08:14:44 AM »
100 Grapes a day ,  a baked potatoe and some Gay
Q

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2023, 08:57:39 AM »
I remember the stories on here about Kovacs diet - about how he had a kitchen table in front of a TV and just sat and ate all his meals there

and about how his Wife cooked all his shit for him

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2023, 09:52:37 AM »
Casey Viator told me his blood work was perfect a year or two before he died from a heart attack. When I told him there was more to health than blood tests like VO2 max, resting heart rate and stuff like blood viscosity/ heart inflammation C reactive protein markers which isn't tested in regular blood tests he got pissed and wouldn't talk to me anymore. You can also have a good blood test and have an ekg go nuts when under exercise stress that's tested on a treadmill.

Well at least you tried to help him. Maybe if he listened, he would’ve lived longer.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2023, 10:41:01 AM »
??? ???