Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 53226 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #1475 on: January 21, 2024, 07:40:22 AM »
Maybe I am hiding the fat in my legs nope not there either. This is 2016lbs I would be in great competitive shape at the new classic limit of 209lbs for my height

you have 20lb to lose before you are stage ready, FACT

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1476 on: January 21, 2024, 07:42:40 AM »

His head/torso ratio is astounding

for comparison

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: January 21, 2024, 07:43:32 AM »
Hanky if the job interviews don't go well I suggest a comeback (but don't call it a comeback). You should come up with some catchy name, like Hanky Panky and the Strict Curl Bunch.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: January 21, 2024, 07:45:10 AM »
I worked as an overnight Dj for a year I have different voices.

Lisa Simpson, Bobby Brady and pee wee Herman

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: January 21, 2024, 07:50:25 AM »
Brian, what was your leg routine here?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1480 on: January 21, 2024, 07:54:13 AM »

Also Brian, were is your fucking family on a Sunday while you are running up and down stairs taking your trousers off for men online?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1481 on: January 21, 2024, 07:55:29 AM »
Hankins was a DJ in college? So he was at the radio station for a period of time before they actually let him host. I’m interested in these stories, particularly the pay - because if it was the college radio station they did not pay him and if it was a local station he would have had to have a demo real.

Hankins you  also did voices? With your wit and timing I’m sure you had  some creative characters.

Post a video of you doing the voices.

This guy was a DJ, lol

I worked at the local radio station it was not college Radio

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1482 on: January 21, 2024, 07:57:40 AM »
Bhank stern

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1483 on: January 21, 2024, 07:57:47 AM »

No you didnt, you just didnt eat 2lbs of steak a day

Lies on lies hankins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1484 on: January 21, 2024, 07:57:58 AM »
you have 20lb to lose before you are stage ready, FACT

7lbs if I wanted to do the Spring show in April in the classic division. If I wait until the end of the summer I would probably go the full 225lbs at heavyweight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: January 21, 2024, 07:58:43 AM »

Also Brian, were is your fucking family on a Sunday while you are running up and down stairs taking your trousers off for men online?

My master bedroom is on the main level

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: January 21, 2024, 07:59:26 AM »
Brian, what was your leg routine here?
3 sets leg ext
3 sets leg curls

Its every leg workout hes ever posted

Hes never done sets of squats in his life, he just films himself "having a go" like an embarrssing Dad.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: January 21, 2024, 08:00:21 AM »
My master bedroom is on the main level
and omits the bit about where is family is...

Obviously

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: January 21, 2024, 08:01:09 AM »
7lbs if I wanted to do the Spring show in April in the classic division. If I wait until the end of the summer I would probably go the full 225lbs at heavyweight.
You said that 2 years ago, yet here we are with you being unable to place in any show

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1489 on: January 21, 2024, 08:01:58 AM »
No you didnt, you just didnt eat 2lbs of steak a day

Lies on lies hankins

They paid me 8hr I made more money as a busser and worked more hour in the library but it was fun. I was the overnight guy and I would have my buddies bring girls in overnight to party they thought it was really cool. They gave me a playlist and I just pulled the CDS and did about 2 minutes on the mic an hour.  One night they brought in all the Jesus statues from a nativity scene. We put them up in the studio thinking it was funny. Apparently my boss was some kind of devout Christian it turned out and that was the end of that lol I also donated plasma for 40 bucks once every other week

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1490 on: January 21, 2024, 08:02:22 AM »
Whether it’s weight or height involved do you think you have a classic physique?why not do pen,I think joswift has a classic build and he does open class.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: January 21, 2024, 08:02:42 AM »
3 sets leg ext
3 sets leg curls

Its every leg workout hes ever posted

Hes never done sets of squats in his life, he just films himself "having a go" like an embarrssing Dad.

You have stated many times you do not squat so wtf are you talking about?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: January 21, 2024, 08:04:17 AM »
and omits the bit about where is family is...

Obviously

Because it is none of your business I just finished playing a dozen xbox wrestling games with my son if you must know the other kid is asleep and I don't know what the wife is doing but she cooked us breakfast earlier. Really weird you are so worried about my family when you have no involvment with yours deadbeat grandpa

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: January 21, 2024, 08:04:39 AM »
They paid me 8hr I made more money as a busser and worked more hour in the library but it was fun. I was the overnight guy and I would have my buddies bring girls in overnight to party they thought it was really cool. They gave me a playlist and I just pulled the CDS and did about 2 minutes on the mic an hour.  One night they brought in all the Jesus statues from a nativity scene. We put them up in the studio thinking it was funny. Apparently my boss was some kind of devout Christian it turned out and that was the end of that lol I also donated plasma for 40 bucks once every other week

If that were true you would have mentioned it before now.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: January 21, 2024, 08:06:10 AM »
Because it is none of your business I just finished playing a dozen xbox wrestling games with my son if you must know the other kid is asleep and I don't know what the wife is doing but she cooked us breakfast earlier. Really weird you are so worried about my family when you have no involvment with yours deadbeat grandpa

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: January 21, 2024, 08:07:25 AM »

If that were true you would have mentioned it before now.

Why am I supposed to have mentioned everything I have done in the last 46 years? Like If I don't mention I have tried cotton candy then it has never happened? Fucking moron you guys ask questions I answer then you get mad and claim I am lying don't ask me a million stupid questions then

I worked as a soccer ref for little kids as a teenager have I mentioned that before is it a lie because I am just now mentioning it? I was a camp counselor at boy scout camp and worked in the nature lodge and high ropes course and taught merit badges have I mentioned that before? Moron

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: January 21, 2024, 08:09:42 AM »
You have stated many times you do not squat so wtf are you talking about?

You have said you dont squat , have you forgotten?

Take a decade I don't do single reps on any of the so called big 3 lifts you are still never going to be stronger than me in this lifetime. I will make it easy on you. I will send your broke ass 200 cash if you can perform 5 solid wide grip pull-ups it will never happen. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and I have torn my right pec 3 times and I have had my left tricep sheared off completely and surgically reattached in addition to a surgically cut left bicep tendon not reattached and tennis and golfers elbow both sides. You are still never going to be stronger than me. I don't even do deadlifts or squats I have titanium bolts in both knees and no meniscus and bone on bone stage 4 arthritis all 4 quadrants both knees. I will still squat and deadlift more than you without even training those movements. Despite all of it  I am shockingly strong right now

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1497 on: January 21, 2024, 08:10:27 AM »

So does this marathoner....very difficult to see the difference

haha x2

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: January 21, 2024, 08:11:03 AM »
Why am I supposed to have mentioned everything I have done in the last 46 years? Like If I don't mention I have tried cotton candy then it has never happened? Fucking moron you guys ask questions I answer then you get mad and claim I am lying don't ask me a million stupid questions then

I worked as a soccer ref for little kids as a teenager have I mentioned that before is it a lie because I am just now mentioning it? I was a camp counselor at boy scout camp and worked in the nature lodge and high ropes course and taught merit badges have I mentioned that before? Moron
Probably for good reason, I imagine that was nipped in the bud after you started showering with them

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: January 21, 2024, 08:12:11 AM »
Probably for good reason, I imagine that was nipped in the bud after you started showering with them

I have also eaten a steak before but according to you I didn't mention it so I am a godamn vegan now again keep your vulgar sick fantasies to yourself fucking weirdo