Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 54212 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #1675 on: January 23, 2024, 09:53:32 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1676 on: January 23, 2024, 09:55:26 AM »
bhanks, do you think any of your digestive issues are affected by allegedly eating meat (a difficult-to-digest food) every meal for 30 years?

What about the dumplings and Mongolian grill?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1677 on: January 23, 2024, 10:33:31 AM »
bhanks, do you think any of your digestive issues are affected by allegedly eating meat (a difficult-to-digest food) every meal for 30 years?

Yes absolutely I no longer just eat red meat and steak like I used to in college. I try to eat more fish and chicken which is easier to digest. I also try and eat it earlier in the day and no late-night steak as it is more difficult to digest. I also like stewed meats from the crockpot as they get softer and are easier to digest after slow cooking for long periods. The steak in the chili is much softer than a normal ribeye. I also am more cognitive of my carb consumption which is protein sparring you don't need as much protein if you eat more carbs and fats.

So far my stomach has felt good today I ate light last night which makes a big difference overnight no indigestion today. I am not gaining any weight I am not bulking weight has been the same for weeks.

6am Breakfast sausage and potatoes with coffee and a chocolate donut
8am Bowl of Chili with cheese and gatorade
12noon turkey, roast beef, salami, muenster cheese, and tomato on wheat toast with mayo and a handful of potato chips and half a can of coke
1pm half a dozen peal and eat shrimp with cocktail sauce

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1678 on: January 23, 2024, 10:43:17 AM »
Yes absolutely I no longer just eat red meat and steak like I used to in college. I try to eat more fish and chicken which is easier to digest. I also try and eat it earlier in the day and no late-night steak as it is more difficult to digest. I also like stewed meats from the crockpot as they get softer and are easier to digest after slow cooking for long periods. The steak in the chili is much softer than a normal ribeye. I also am more cognitive of my carb consumption which is protein sparring you don't need as much protein if you eat more carbs and fats.

So far my stomach has felt good today I ate light last night which makes a big difference overnight no indigestion today. I am not gaining any weight I am not bulking weight has been the same for weeks.

6am Breakfast sausage and potatoes with coffee and a chocolate donut
8am Bowl of Chili with cheese and gatorade
12noon turkey, roast beef, salami, muenster cheese, and tomato on wheat toast with mayo and a handful of potato chips and half a can of coke
1pm half a dozen peal and eat shrimp with cocktail sauce

You already said you put NY Strip in a crock pot. Are you saying you put ribeye in the crockpot too?

>:(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1679 on: January 23, 2024, 10:49:09 AM »
You already said you put NY Strip in a crock pot. Are you saying you put ribeye in the crockpot too?

>:(

Correct I had the chili going almost 2 weeks. The last addition was ribeye steak. I have put ground beef, cubed beef, chicken, shrimp, steak ems, new york, and ribeye in it at this point plus habanero jalapeno onions black and kidney beans tomatoes green chilies etc.  The wife has now pulled it from the crockpot she wants to use so it's the end in a pan on the stove today will have maybe 2 more bowls. I was going to add the leftover shrimp today but decided it was better as a peal and eat snack. I have been having 2-3 bowls a day between meals

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1680 on: January 23, 2024, 10:51:46 AM »
Correct I had the chili going almost 2 weeks. The last addition was ribeye steak. I have put ground beef, cubed beef, chicken, shrimp, steak ems, new york, and ribeye in it at this point plus habanero jalapeno onions black and kidney beans tomatoes green chilies etc.  The wife has now pulled it from the crockpot she wants to use so it's the end in a pan on the stove today will have maybe 2 more bowls. I was going to add the leftover shrimp today but decided it was better as a peal and eat snack. I have been having 2-3 bowls a day between meals

any chance you can take video or pic of the chili?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1681 on: January 23, 2024, 11:31:23 AM »

peal [sic] and eat. That’s twice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1682 on: January 23, 2024, 11:35:28 AM »
any chance you can take video or pic of the chili?
:D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1683 on: January 23, 2024, 11:36:44 AM »

Nice one Hanky. I use to do that too with my slow cooker in my poor student days. That would be my only heat source in the winter. Always nice to have a warm protein source ready to go like that.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1684 on: January 23, 2024, 01:57:45 PM »
Nice one Hanky. I use to do that too with my slow cooker in my poor student days. That would be my only heat source in the winter. Always nice to have a warm protein source ready to go like that.

Must....fight....urge... .to.....make....joke.... ..arrrrggghhhhhh

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1685 on: January 23, 2024, 02:23:25 PM »
Must....fight....urge....to.....make....joke......arrrrggghhhhhh

;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1686 on: January 23, 2024, 02:25:47 PM »

LOL  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1687 on: January 23, 2024, 02:28:38 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1688 on: January 23, 2024, 04:08:31 PM »
Out of what? Going to the Olympia I am the one who told you idiots I was going. By all means if you King Kong or anyone else wants to have words with me come find me. You are just an anonymous pussy.
Anyone except Lesnar, he's a bad match up for you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1689 on: January 23, 2024, 05:08:30 PM »
Anyone except Lesnar, he's a bad match up for you.

Lesnar is a bad match up for me yes I will still fuck him up if he says something stupid to me but yeah I may grab a chair for Lesnar

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1690 on: January 23, 2024, 05:11:30 PM »
Lesnar is a bad match up for me yes I will still fuck him up if he says something stupid to me but yeah I may grab a chair for Lesnar
::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1691 on: January 23, 2024, 05:15:03 PM »
Classic ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1692 on: January 23, 2024, 05:16:09 PM »

Is this cooking in the crock pot all week? What you’re saying almost doesn’t seem reasonable to being continuously cooked in a crock pot.

You’re taking old chili and adding new ingredients every day or are you making fresh chili every morning?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1693 on: January 23, 2024, 05:16:52 PM »

Did you fuck up your brother ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1694 on: January 23, 2024, 06:12:16 PM »
::)

Go ask the ladies that is one of my best pics

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1695 on: January 23, 2024, 06:14:16 PM »
Is this cooking in the crock pot all week? What you’re saying almost doesn’t seem reasonable to being continuously cooked in a crock pot.

You’re taking old chili and adding new ingredients every day or are you making fresh chili every morning?

I leave it on warm overnight and I add new ingredients as they gets low or as I have leftovers from other meals. I kept it going for about 2 weeks. I am going to do a stew next time and keep it going. In olden times a tavern would keep a stew going forever and just keep adding to it. As long as you don't let it cool it is perfectly fine. I have done it a couple times now but it worked well so think it is something I will continue.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1696 on: January 23, 2024, 06:17:36 PM »
Go ask the ladies that is one of my best pics

Oi FAGGOTT why did you have a Parole / Probation officer & not allowed to leave your area.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1697 on: January 23, 2024, 06:37:06 PM »
I leave it on warm overnight and I add new ingredients as they gets low or as I have leftovers from other meals. I kept it going for about 2 weeks. I am going to do a stew next time and keep it going. In olden times a tavern would keep a stew going forever and just keep adding to it. As long as you don't let it cool it is perfectly fine. I have done it a couple times now but it worked well so think it is something I will continue.

Nice, 2 week old chilli.

I’m sure that isn’t causing the bloody shits

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #1698 on: January 23, 2024, 06:42:24 PM »

You'd be Lesnar's human footstool even if you brought a knife to the fight.

You could take dj181 no problem though.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1699 on: January 23, 2024, 06:48:32 PM »

In olden times it would have been in a giant cauldron, not a crock pot with 3 bowls of soup, but they only lived to 36.

Interesting, my crock would dry the chili out after an extended time.