Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 54104 times)

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #475 on: January 17, 2024, 01:38:15 PM »
Is anyone going to sanction to guys in their mid 40s more importantly who would pay to see it? Clegg can have his victory. I am not cutting an ounce I like my current condition and size. But if you guys actually watch the entire fight I do more damage than Clegg by a wide margin. But it was 15 years ago who cares now anyway.

getbiggers would pay to see it.

CLEGG 3:16

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #476 on: January 17, 2024, 01:40:36 PM »
have you ever boxed brian?

Have I trained boxing yes have I competed as a boxer no

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: January 17, 2024, 01:44:04 PM »
 ::)So here is the real issue went by the new place today.  I need to either put my gym equipment upstairs in this finished room or put it in the garage with my car and garage stuff

Do I put a gym upstairs or do I put stuff it in the garage?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: January 17, 2024, 01:47:41 PM »
Idiots put that test stain on the floor then tried to sand it down and it didn’t exactly work but I guess they will figure it out we want a lighter clear stain so I guess they can just keep sanding. Just seems dumb to have done that on the living room floor instead of wood not on floor

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #479 on: January 17, 2024, 01:54:58 PM »
Have I trained boxing yes have I competed as a boxer no

typical brian semantics

training could mean hitting a bag or a woman in your house

have you been a member of a boxing club brian and trained there over a period of time ?

NO

THATS THE ANSWER

thatd why you cnat fight and your school fight story is even more laughable

nobody cares about your house
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: January 17, 2024, 02:24:29 PM »
typical brian semantics

training could mean hitting a bag or a woman in your house

have you been a member of a boxing club brian and trained there over a period of time ?

NO

THATS THE ANSWER

thatd why you cnat fight and your school fight story is even more laughable

nobody cares about your house

I have trained boxing. I have sparred boxing I was not trying to box in the 3 second clip you saw I was blocking and grabbing which I did successfully my footwork was great I could not have written it better it went exactly as planned. Wait until he throws then go in and grab I took several steps if you watch closely. The takedown followed but of course that is why it is only a 3 second clip. You need someone willing to box you. I didn’t have to box Clegg.I also wasn’t going to shoot a single leg it was Greco clench grab trip throw and it worked both rounds. I feel very confident in my ability to whoop anyone’s ass I need to whoop.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: January 17, 2024, 02:36:58 PM »
Like who is ever really going to try and fight me? How many people are sitting around doing yeah he gassed after 2 rounds of MMA and is only 215lbs with a nasty attitude and a giant chip on his shoulder let me be the guy to fight him. Jamie bragged about me not being able to finish him not about doing anything to me. And yeah I am still a little pissed about. I  also mad I didn’t get sent back from Kosovo for the team trial and that I didn’t get to participate in the post season wrestling my senior year of high school and every other perceived injustice the last damn near 50 years do any of you want to be the guy to start some dumb shit with me? Fuck no you don’t I am trying to be a better person but I am not the one

If you see me at the Olympia smile and be nice

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: January 17, 2024, 02:40:28 PM »
'my footwork was great'

tell me you've never boxed before without telling em you've never boxed before.

but it adds up. you boasted about never being pinged. its because outside of arse sniffing you've never been in a fight with anyone who actually wanted to fight. and when you have like your 3 mma 'fights' you lost each one. you are a bluffer brian. you've just proved it to anyone who has ever fought. your response to bein ghit was to put your head down and not look at the punches. this is a first time in a gym mistake. you held clegg round the waist to keep on your feet and your knees dipped when you took the shot. ANYONE against you just needs to land one shot and its over for you. you panic because its new to you.

your words are as empty as the space where your thighs should be in your joggers.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #483 on: January 17, 2024, 02:42:13 PM »
Like who is ever really going to try and fight me? How many people are sitting around doing yeah he gassed after 2 rounds of MMA and is only 215lbs with a nasty attitude and a giant chip on his shoulder let me be the guy to fight him. Jamie bragged about me not being able to finish him not about doing anything to me. And yeah I am still a little pissed about. I  also mad I didn’t get sent back from Kosovo for the team trial and that I didn’t get to participate in the post season wrestling my senior year of high school and every other perceived injustice the last damn near 50 years do any of you want to be the guy to start some dumb shit with me? Fuck no you don’t I am trying to be a better person but I am not the one

Worst.
Tough.
Guy.
Ever

You ducked Clegg like you ducked when he hit you. You scare literally nobody. But you do provide entertainment with your walter mitty existence. Continue and dance Jester
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: January 17, 2024, 02:44:46 PM »

You won’t do shit you coward

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2024, 02:45:55 PM »
::)So here is the real issue went by the new place today.  I need to either put my gym equipment upstairs in this finished room or put it in the garage with my car and garage stuff

Considering you have said numerous times, you can’t walk up flights of stairs. Without your knee slipping. I’m guessing the garage. Luckily for you you don’t train legs. So going up and downstairs. Post leg day is not an issue.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #486 on: January 17, 2024, 02:51:47 PM »
The takedown followed but of course that is why it is only a 3 second clip.

No, that is not why.

The only purpose of the clip was to show you were lying when you said the picture chaos posted was a photoshop.

Which you still have not done.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: January 17, 2024, 02:58:18 PM »
'my footwork was great'

tell me you've never boxed before without telling em you've never boxed before.

but it adds up. you boasted about never being pinged. its because outside of arse sniffing you've never been in a fight with anyone who actually wanted to fight. and when you have like your 3 mma 'fights' you lost each one. you are a bluffer brian. you've just proved it to anyone who has ever fought. your response to bein ghit was to put your head down and not look at the punches. this is a first time in a gym mistake. you held clegg round the waist to keep on your feet and your knees dipped when you took the shot. ANYONE against you just needs to land one shot and its over for you. you panic because its new to you.

your words are as empty as the space where your thighs should be in your joggers.

How do you think boxing is real fighting? Unless someone is willing to stand at arms length and trade you don’t get to box them. Who panicked I closed the distance and took him down the same I would do to you. It’s comical you seem to think I have to stand in front of you and trade jabs in a “real” fight. I. L lowered my level and got the grab there was nothing panicky about it. So slammed him I wasn’t holding on for dear life I was initiating the takedown which I got 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: January 17, 2024, 02:58:55 PM »
No, that is not why.

The only purpose of the clip was to show you were lying when you said the picture chaos posted was a photoshop.

Which you still have not done.

By all means put up the entire video I beat that dudes ass he brags about me not finishing him he survived a beating and then a biased ref disqualified me

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #489 on: January 17, 2024, 03:03:48 PM »
By all means put up the entire video I beat that dudes ass he brags about me not finishing him he survived a beating and then a biased ref disqualified me

Brian, was the picture chaos posted a photoshop?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: January 17, 2024, 03:06:54 PM »

no brian

you were too tired to continue. you couldnnt get off your stool for the round.

Clegg played the meathead like a piano. the difference is he is still trainig at MMA you aren't. he'd fuck ypu in a round this time. he doesnt seem at all scared by you does he?
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #491 on: January 17, 2024, 03:07:31 PM »

What happened in the other two fights you lost?  Were there also biased refs?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: January 17, 2024, 03:10:13 PM »
no brian

you were too tired to continue. you couldnnt get off your stool for the round.

Clegg played the meathead like a piano. the difference is he is still trainig at MMA you aren't. he'd fuck ypu in a round this time. he doesnt seem at all scared by you does he?

I have offered my services at heavyweight. I even offered to drop to 205lb. I even offered to come spar at his gym. I am absolutely not going to attempt to kill myself trying to drop to 185lbs

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2024, 03:11:16 PM »

You were DQ'ED because you "pulled out" ie YOU QUIT

I have had a lot more than 2 mma fights and I was ragdolling Jamie Clegg before I pulled out after 2 with a shoulder injury

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #494 on: January 17, 2024, 03:12:44 PM »
Idiots put that test stain on the floor then tried to sand it down and it didn’t exactly work but I guess they will figure it out we want a lighter clear stain so I guess they can just keep sanding. Just seems dumb to have done that on the living room floor instead of wood not on floor

Damn B, they fucked your shit up! Invest in throw rugs!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: January 17, 2024, 03:14:07 PM »
What happened in the other two fights you lost?  Were there also biased refs?
Mother one I dislocated my shoulder on the initial takedown slam 30 seconds into the fight. I could not continue as I could not raise my left arm. The other one I got caught in a head and arm feonr headloxk and felt the same shoulder pop so I tapped. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries since then. But yeah not going to throw a lot of jabs with the bad shoulder can and will block grab and hold.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: January 17, 2024, 03:15:28 PM »

It was actually the other one I had a shoulder injury I was dq in the clegg fight because I didn’t get back to the center fast enough for an overzealous ref apologies it was 15 years ago

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: January 17, 2024, 03:16:44 PM »

Who are you kidding Hanky. Your wife won't allow a gym to take up a room of her new house. All your toys are going into the garage and long term storage.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #498 on: January 17, 2024, 03:17:58 PM »

This is where Brian is a real sociopath. He has no problem lying to himself.  First the fight was stopped die to a shoulder injury. Then he was DQ'd because he didn't stand up fast enough at the bell to start round 3. Now, he "pulled out." Haha lol. As if he bowed out gracefully. LOL.

Edit

Now I see it's actually all three!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #499 on: January 17, 2024, 03:22:04 PM »

How is that in every contest you enter the judges, promoters or referees are always biased against you? You said the same about biased judges at Mr Maui, the same about SCN and the list goes on. Have you considered that if every judge is "biased" then you are the problem, not them?