Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 53529 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #600 on: January 18, 2024, 07:03:59 AM »
Tell me you've never boxed beofre without sayin gyouve never boxed before.

ANd Clegg said he will have it at 185

you chickened out. I will fight you in the uK. No ring. No cage. Just you one side of a car park me the other. meet in the middle and fight. no rounds no rules no ref.

I landed a great left hook at 31 seconds of round one best shot of the fight

I can not make 185lbs that is just absurd I am 220lb

Who who will meet me in the UK who are you? What do you look like? How will I identify you? I am more than willing to set something up with a real person but you are just an anonymous troll

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: January 18, 2024, 07:05:51 AM »
i would destroy you and i except any weight any rules

Ok great how about MMA rules at heavyweight. Where do you live what's your schedule when will you be ready? What are your stats to tell the promoter? Age weight any exp? Do you have any health issues? After 40 they do more testing of the athlete to sanction the fight are you an obese slob?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #602 on: January 18, 2024, 07:05:54 AM »
Yeah you shopped that whatever i guess you enjoy playing with photos of mens asses

its %100 unshopped , you took that photo you stupid phaggot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: January 18, 2024, 07:06:45 AM »
its %100 unshopped , you took that photo you stupid phaggot

You guys widened the ass but again whatever enjoy shopping my ass phaggot

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #604 on: January 18, 2024, 07:10:01 AM »
Excellent analysis, from both gents.

I repeat what i mentioned earlier.

1. Brian's stand up is non existent footwork like an elephant stomping around
2. Clegg wanted the fight on the ground. In the gaurd ( clegg on his back) he was tying up Brian.
3. Zero bongos were played as mentioned by everyone
4. Brian like i said an others did get a grade school trip in but was unable to do anything with it.

Agreed on analysis. My favorite part is when he was kicking at Clegg on the ground to no effect.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #605 on: January 18, 2024, 07:10:18 AM »
Ok great how about MMA rules at heavyweight. Where do you live what's your schedule when will you be ready? What are your stats to tell the promoter? Age weight any exp? Do you have any health issues? After 40 they do more testing of the athlete to sanction the fight are you an obese slob?

vancouver

5'11 , walk around at 190 , 40 years old ,  zero health issuse,  ive had 2 dozen amatuer fights over varied rules , ill fight you tommorow just tell me where to be

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #606 on: January 18, 2024, 07:13:11 AM »

its pretty bad when you provided the pic of your faggity ass in a thong for them to shop.. youre a closet case who cant throw for shit.. limp wristed punches lmao hahahaha... get your fuckin jaw broken so fast by even a mediocre puncher.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #607 on: January 18, 2024, 07:17:23 AM »
vancouver

5'11 , walk around at 190 , 40 years old ,  zero health issuse,  ive had 2 dozen amatuer fights over varied rules , ill fight you tommorow just tell me where to be

it doesnt even have to be sanctioned , it can just be at a local gym with a ring or on the street , doesnt matter , we dont need to wait for a promoter to have a show or give the okay

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: January 18, 2024, 07:20:40 AM »
it doesnt even have to be sanctioned , it can just be at a local gym with a ring or on the street , doesnt matter , we dont need to wait for a promoter to have a show or give the okay

Brian’s excuse will be I’m not flying to Canada..

He’s full of shit.

Clegg rag dolled him on the ground.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #609 on: January 18, 2024, 07:20:49 AM »
I landed a great left hook at 31 seconds of round one best shot of the fight

I can not make 185lbs that is just absurd I am 220lb

Who who will meet me in the UK who are you? What do you look like? How will I identify you? I am more than willing to set something up with a real person but you are just an anonymous troll

phone me on the number you have for me. thats all you have to do Brian. you won't.

'great left hook'

2 points

it didnt even rattle him so it was shit
and
you've never boxed in your life- stick to beating up women
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #610 on: January 18, 2024, 07:21:30 AM »

so did patrick spalding

too easy this
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #611 on: January 18, 2024, 07:24:15 AM »

watch him cry off beefcake

guaranteed!

this train is never late

top excuses

1- got my son
2- surgery playing up
3- need to travel to the new house
4- family party
5- he's scared
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: January 18, 2024, 07:29:36 AM »
vancouver

Well that is only 3k miles and an international border away. Doesn't anyone live on the East Coast anymore? No one in PA or MD or SC everyone is thousands of miles away? Really you are going to be in NC tomorrow? Who did you have your amateur fights with what is your name? Can a promoter verify any of this? Do you look the part? What happened to the promoters you had half a dozen fights with can they put us on a card there? Do we need to find someone halfway? Are you willing to travel here? Can we setup a gym fight in Vegas during the Olympia week? But let's get a name first you know mine. You have seen footage of my fight lets see your info if it is real I am all about it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: January 18, 2024, 07:32:06 AM »
Brian’s excuse will be I’m not flying to Canada..

He’s full of shit.

Clegg rag dolled him on the ground.

Well I am not flying to Vancouver Canada in January no thanks. I am willing to meet up in Vegas during the O

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: January 18, 2024, 07:32:43 AM »

phone me on the number you have for me. thats all you have to do Brian. you won't.

'great left hook'

2 points

it didnt even rattle him so it was shit
and
you've never boxed in your life- stick to beating up women

He was knocked back into the cage it def rattled him

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #615 on: January 18, 2024, 07:36:43 AM »
Well that is only 3k miles and an international border away. Doesn't anyone live on the East Coast anymore? No one in PA or MD or SC everyone is thousands of miles away? Really you are going to be in NC tomorrow? Who did you have your amateur fights with what is your name? Can a promoter verify any of this? Do you look the part? What happened to the promoters you had half a dozen fights with can they put us on a card there? Do we need to find someone halfway? Are you willing to travel here? Can we setup a gym fight in Vegas during the Olympia week? But let's get a name first you know mine. You have seen footage of my fight lets see your info if it is real I am all about it.

what city is your new house in ?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #616 on: January 18, 2024, 07:38:56 AM »

and here he comes

changing the goalposts and making demands

fight or fuck off brian
B

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: January 18, 2024, 07:44:25 AM »
I'm prepared to eat the humble pie. Hawkins is legit. Possibly one of the best amateur fighting displays I've ever seen.

Congrats Brian

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: January 18, 2024, 07:48:37 AM »
Yeah you shopped that whatever i guess you enjoy playing with photos of mens asses

You posted these for other men......

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: January 18, 2024, 07:50:34 AM »
You posted these for other men......

He was actually upset that the gays (Prime) on here weren't blowing up his inbox after he posted them

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: January 18, 2024, 08:00:29 AM »
He was actually upset that the gays (Prime) on here weren't blowing up his inbox after he posted them

I actually believe this is true.

What team did hankins belong to when training for this fight? We see Clegg's team recorded this; where is hankins dojo recording?

An elite combat expert has to have a school of his own or belong to one. Why is he not sharing the video that shows his dominance?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #621 on: January 18, 2024, 08:00:40 AM »
I'm prepared to eat the humble pie. Hawkins is legit. Possibly one of the best amateur fighting displays I've ever seen.

Congrats Brian

The takedown reminded me of the street-fight finale of Rocky V (5:18 mark here):

&t=318s

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: January 18, 2024, 08:04:21 AM »
and here he comes

changing the goalposts and making demands

fight or fuck off brian

Who is changing anything I am trying to figure out scheduling. Dude doesn't live 2 hours away. I never said I was going to jump on a plane and fly anywhere tomorrow. I actually got my passport photos taken yesterday

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: January 18, 2024, 08:09:14 AM »
Who is changing anything I am trying to figure out scheduling. Dude doesn't live 2 hours away. I never said I was going to jump on a plane and fly anywhere tomorrow. I actually got my passport photos taken yesterday

He said name the place.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #624 on: January 18, 2024, 08:11:59 AM »
Brian

Why have you never called me on the number given?
B