Author Topic: gained 12 fucking pounds in 10 fucking days  (Read 17180 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: gained 12 fucking pounds in 10 fucking days
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2024, 06:41:58 AM »
and will gain 10 more in another 7-10 days

feels fucking incredible gaining so much so fast

i increase weight or reps every goddamn workout and i train 2 times every fucking day, mentzer would not approve :D :D :D

will i beat casey V's 28 day gain?

here's one of my go to tunes when nailing my sets

I have to say it, DJ 181 does not give up! lol
Keep going and fight the fight! Congrats on the weight!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2024, 06:47:00 AM »
hankyesque weight gain of peace

is smatt really this beefcake shitstain if yes what a fucking pussy he is posting under a gimmick jesus christ

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2024, 07:03:33 AM »
whole eggs are good but milk sugar is better is a superfood 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2024, 07:05:47 AM »
I have to say it, DJ 181 does not give up! lol
Keep going and fight the fight! Congrats on the weight!

thanks bro i fucking love it when they call me skinny anorexic skeleton etc

shit just fuels my fire to work even fucking harder as i spit and laugh in thier fucking faces HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i take my feedback from real life experince and that experience is positive as hell just like this dude today telling me i look good

at the swing club 5 peeps complimented my physique and there was only one female there worth fucking out of bout 25 females there and once she and her man decided to get it on with the crew me and 4 other dudes followed suit and we were all groping her and kissing her slim sexy body all with hard cocks she was on a table jerking and kissing her man and one dude was on her left groping her tits and sucking on em and another dude on her right was sucking on the other tit and rubbing her pussy while i was kissing her back and groping her ass but the funny thing is to get at her back i had to place my hard cock on the ass of the dude that was groping her tits my cock was naked but he had a towel covering his and i had no choice to get close enough without placing my cock on his ass to kiss her back and no i ain't gay :D :D :D :D

so after a few minutes they hoped on the bed and she was sucking his cock while one dude asked to pump her pussy and the fella said no and then he pointed directly at me to get at it 8) i have quite a few other stories from the swingers clubs :D :D :D :D

and on a side note my friend from nigeria was there and he nailed 2 fat white chicks and we got to talking and told me he does not like anal wtf? that's best sex there is

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2024, 07:18:47 AM »

shit just fuels my fire to work even fucking harder as i spit and laugh in thier fucking faces HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i take my feedback from real life experince and that experience is positive as hell just like this dude today telling me i look good

at the swing club 5 peeps complimented my physique and there was only one female there worth fucking out of bout 25 females there and once she and her man decided to get it on with the crew me and 4 other dudes followed suit and we were all groping her and kissing her slim sexy body all with hard cocks she was on a table jerking and kissing her man and one dude was on her left groping her tits and sucking on em and another dude on her right was sucking on the other tit and rubbing her pussy while i was kissing her back and groping her ass but the funny thing is to get at her back i had to place my hard cock on the ass of the dude that was groping her tits my cock was naked but he had a towel covering his and i had no choice to get close enough without placing my cock on his ass to kiss her back and no i ain't gay :D :D :D :D

so after a few minutes they hoped on the bed and she was sucking his cock while one dude asked to pump her pussy and the fella said no and then he pointed directly at me to get at it 8) i have quite a few other stories from the swingers clubs :D :D :D :D

and on a side note my friend from nigeria was there and he nailed 2 fat white chicks and we got to talking and told me he does not like anal wtf? that's best sex there is
??? ??? ???….dj is a character,,,he is like wrestling you have to suspend what you see as real or scripted and after the show go home and remember hmmmm I’m sure they are hanging out drinking beers together right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2024, 07:26:44 AM »

PARSH OF PEACE   :D

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2024, 08:30:02 AM »
and will gain 10 more in another 7-10 days

feels fucking incredible gaining so much so fast

i increase weight or reps every goddamn workout and i train 2 times every fucking day, mentzer would not approve :D :D :D

will i beat casey V's 28 day gain?

here's one of my go to tunes when nailing my sets

At this rate, at this time next year you will be 850 lbs with abs.
Keep up the good work!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2024, 08:30:22 AM »
dj you should start a thread about these stories.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2024, 08:32:07 AM »
Yes, arm workouts 3x a week plus mcdonalds are something most regular people could not do.

Hahaha yes. What kind of Goggins tier power of the will does it take to bang out cable curls a few times a week while managing a life without employment, wife, kids, responsibilities up to and including simply turning the oven on.

Kudos to you DJ, you really make the sacrifices.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2024, 08:36:58 AM »
Hahaha yes. What kind of Goggins tier power of the will does it take to bang out cable curls a few times a week while managing a life without employment, wife, kids, responsibilities up to and including simply turning the oven on.

he lives on takeaways, I dont think he even has an oven

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2024, 08:37:22 AM »

You and your friends are seriously fucked up. Seriously find another planet.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 08:40:19 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2024, 08:41:52 AM »

Exactly.

Additionally, if you are trying to hook up with a woman, but are required to stick your dick in a man's ass to get there......and you proceed, there's no way you're not gay.
Y

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2024, 08:45:55 AM »
dj181 is a piss infected, cum bubble wrapped in skin

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2024, 09:47:33 AM »
??? ??? ???….dj is a character,,,he is like wrestling you have to suspend what you see as real or scripted and after the show go home and remember hmmmm I’m sure they are hanging out drinking beers together right?

It's real I swear man honest to God I'm waiting on a whore right now will take her for one hour

I have fucked over 300 prostitutes in the past 18 years at one house they nicknamed me MR. HARD FUCKER

Also with another black dude from ghana we have gangbanger 5 different prostitutes

And yes my cock is 7 1/4 inches I can send it to your mail for verification 💪💪💪

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2024, 09:48:49 AM »
PARSH OF PEACE   :D

Yeah man it was surreal she made me so fucking I didn't mind having to press my cock into another man's ass😂😂😂

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2024, 09:49:45 AM »
At this rate, at this time next year you will be 850 lbs with abs.
Keep up the good work!

Then maybe I could beat wilder's ass lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2024, 09:53:49 AM »
he lives on takeaways, I dont think he even has an oven

Breakkie 3 cheese egg omelette with 6-10 blueberry cookies made at my flat

Post wo meal 1 Mikey D's 100 gran pro minimum and 1500 cals or so with 20 iu log

Post wo meal 2 AT HOME 150 pro grams of chicken breast with yellow rice and peas and as many blueberry cookies as it takes to not go hypo with 20 iu log

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2024, 09:55:21 AM »
You and your friends are seriously fucked up. Seriously find another planet.

No thanks

Your opinion is just that an opinion and I don't give a flying fuck what you think mic

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2024, 09:58:07 AM »
Exactly.

Additionally, if you are trying to hook up with a woman, but are required to stick your dick in a man's ass to get there......and you proceed, there's no way you're not gay.

I can't be in a relationship too much work and effort fuck that shit

Training is easy bust your ass for 60-90 minutes then relax relationships require too much prolonged work

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2024, 09:59:00 AM »
Exactly.

Hankylogic 101….

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2024, 10:00:31 AM »
dj you should start a thread about these stories.

Which ones? The sex ones or the fighting ones? The fighting ones involve me and a french friend and an Australian friend there's only bout 10 stories there the sex ones well....

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2024, 10:10:00 AM »
Yeah man it was surreal she made me so fucking I didn't mind having to press my cock into another man's ass😂😂😂

bj181 definitely has to stand behind “Royalty” in the line at Robc’s bushes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2024, 10:11:37 AM »
Which ones? The sex ones or the fighting ones? The fighting ones involve me and a french friend and an Australian friend there's only bout 10 stories there the sex ones well....

Perhaps a combination of the two.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2024, 10:16:08 AM »
Perhaps a combination of the two.

Alright I'll start the fighting one first it won't take that long 😭

My record is 1-4