Author Topic: which body causes the wettest panties of females age 18-25?  (Read 3441 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: which body causes the wettest panties of females age 18-25?
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2024, 03:08:29 PM »
gods honest truth I ALWAYS ALWAYS say i am 36-37 when asked age and no one bats an eye

how's come at the swing club 19 year olds want me to fuck them ??? first time i went to one 2 19 years old said i look like johnny sinns and i nalied both porper hard

another time a 21 year old approched me and starting sucking my big cock

you dont have to believe it i dont care only me them and the lord know the truth ;)

Mike Arvilla told us a similar story about how the young girls are always eyeing him up and trying to work out next to him at the gym. 2 weeks later he's bleeding to death.

It's typically a sign of being in denial whenever someone your age keeps talking about how they attract young girls.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2024, 03:08:49 PM »
keep trying ain't gonna work ;)

lets see your incredible physique
I smoke you in looks, physique and life, Retard!
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2024, 06:57:18 PM »
The reality is most women would take a soccer physique over a bodybuilder steroid one. Someone that looks healthy, fit and looks great in clothes.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2024, 07:13:36 PM »
this "old man" coudl run circles around you in the sex deptartment shit-fer-brains

also i would kick the living shit outta you and make cry i am 1000% sure of this :-* :-* :-* :-*
Oh you can beat me up? Does that now mean you're not a failure at life? You're an old man out at swing clubs. I win. You're a loser. Nobody thinks you're 36. You can't properly judge their reaction to your lies because of the drugs and alcohol you're on. I'd kill myself if I was your age and achieved absolutely nothing with my life like you

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2024, 07:26:32 PM »
gods honest truth I ALWAYS ALWAYS say i am 36-37 when asked age and no one bats an eye

how's come at the swing club 19 year olds want me to fuck them ??? first time i went to one 2 19 years old said i look like johnny sinns and i nalied both porper hard

you dont have to believe it i dont care only me them and the lord know the truth ;)
Do you forget we've seen your face? You're an ugly old man. So either you're lying. The girls are ugly like you. Or you're both all methed out of your minds so who really cares? You post like someone on meth or speed so it's most likely the case. Hilariously embarrassing behavior for someone your age no matter which scenario it is. But you can beat me up. So I guess that makes you not a loser right?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2024, 07:42:31 PM »

So you met three gay dudes at something called a Swing Club.

Bravo, did you get their names and phone numbers ?

🙄

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2024, 07:50:32 PM »
So you met three gay dudes at something called a Swing Club.

Bravo, did you get their names and phone numbers ?

🙄

No, he just got their AIDS.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2024, 07:54:54 PM »
No, he just got their AIDS.

No, that poof came pre-loaded with AIDS and keeps confusing it with ADD.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2024, 08:03:21 PM »
Do you forget we've seen your face? You're an ugly old man. So either you're lying. The girls are ugly like you. Or you're both all methed out of your minds so who really cares? You post like someone on meth or speed so it's most likely the case. Hilariously embarrassing behavior for someone your age no matter which scenario it is. But you can beat me up. So I guess that makes you not a loser right?

He's a loser.

I have more respect for hanky and that's hard for me to say.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2024, 11:07:58 PM »
He had to fight off the women -

We know mentzer makes Royalty's pussy wet.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2024, 11:48:27 PM »
 8)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2024, 12:14:41 AM »
this one does ;)
Hahahahah DJ you never change! There anything you want to tell us?
I must say its pretty funny to ask a question that way..lol
DJ any Idea where GH15 is? What happened to him, I know you guys got along pretty well

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2024, 02:01:12 AM »
The reality is most women would take a soccer physique over a bodybuilder steroid one. Someone that looks healthy, fit and looks great in clothes.
Yep. Most women are grossed out by bodybuilders.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2024, 02:09:19 AM »
If any younger girls give me a compliment (an extremely rare occurrence) I take it as them just being nice and throwing an old guy a bone.
And not really meaning it. LOL... No young girls think old guys are "hot".  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2024, 02:58:42 AM »
Mike Arvilla told us a similar story about how the young girls are always eyeing him up and trying to work out next to him at the gym. 2 weeks later he's bleeding to death.

It's typically a sign of being in denial whenever someone your age keeps talking about how they attract young girls.

they don't just look they compliment verbarally one gave me verbal props bout 4 weeks unsolicited ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2024, 02:59:38 AM »
I smoke you in looks, physique and life, Retard!

prove it

post a pic

you won't

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2024, 03:01:25 AM »
Oh you can beat me up? Does that now mean you're not a failure at life? You're an old man out at swing clubs. I win. You're a loser. Nobody thinks you're 36. You can't properly judge their reaction to your lies because of the drugs and alcohol you're on. I'd kill myself if I was your age and achieved absolutely nothing with my life like you

yeah they do

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2024, 03:02:39 AM »
yeah they do

Let's be fair in our evaluation can we see the hair? A 36 year old would have a full head of hair and not grey.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2024, 03:10:57 AM »
Hahahahah DJ you never change! There anything you want to tell us?
I must say its pretty funny to ask a question that way..lol
DJ any Idea where GH15 is? What happened to him, I know you guys got along pretty well

hahahaha

no clue what happened to 15

dude was A-ok in my book

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2024, 03:14:45 AM »
Let's be fair in our evaluation can we see the hair? A 36 year old would have a full head of hair and not grey.

my aunt had a grey line in her hair think bride of frankenstien at 20 years old

genetics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2024, 03:20:27 AM »
you fellas are way too closed minded try opening up a bit ;)

my level of open-mindedness is off the charts but so is my level of disagreeableness :D :D :D :D

you say turn right i'l go ahead and turn left ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2024, 03:26:07 AM »
my aunt had a grey line in her hair think bride of frankenstien at 20 years old

genetics

Yeah it is genetics, but thin or grey hair makes someone look older. You claim to look 20 years younger than your actual age so I would assume you do not have thin grey hair as that makes you look older be it genetics or not it still makes you look older.

Have you ever watched any dating match making shows on tv? My wife loves them. The thing is the single 40 and 50 somethings are always in denial of their age. They all think they look 30 something and want to date 25-30 year olds. They will have a mixer and bring in a bunch of men or women that are too young for them and some that are their age. The ones their age are the only ones who ever have any interest in them but they insist they are too old and pic the ones half their age that have no interest and they can't even make a conversation with almost every time. It is a huge mistake and hilarious and cringe as they can't read that the 20 something is not into them at all but the viewer can tell. That is you in complete denial of your actual age you see yourself as 30 something when you are obviously 50 something. It's sad. There are lots of attractive women your age they just don't hang out in nasty sex clubs. Stop being nasty and go find a women your age before it is too late.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2024, 03:34:20 AM »
Yeah it is genetics, but thin or grey hair makes someone look older. You claim to look 20 years younger than your actual age so I would assume you do not have thin grey hair as that makes you look older be it genetics or not it still makes you look older.

Have you ever watched any dating match making shows on tv? My wife loves them. The thing is the single 40 and 50 somethings are always in denial of their age. They all think they look 30 something and want to date 25-30 year olds. They will have a mixer and bring in a bunch of men or women that are too young for them and some that are their age. The ones their age are the only ones who ever have any interest in them but they insist they are too old and pic the ones half their age that have no interest and they can't even make a conversation with almost every time. It is a huge mistake and hilarious and cringe as they can't read that the 20 something is not into them at all but the viewer can tell. That is you in complete denial of your actual age you see yourself as 30 something when you are obviously 50 something. It's sad. There are lots of attractive women your age they just don't hang out in nasty sex clubs. Stop being nasty and go find a women your age before it is too late.
Brian, no ones interested in anything you have to say, you have cried wolf way too many times

You could try explaining why you have a probation officer if you have never been convicted of an offence.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2024, 04:59:15 AM »
Bhanky's new gig is being an online relationship coach.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2024, 05:12:02 AM »

Why?   Because you were at a fucking swingers club...thats what happens there.  Basically if you can't get laid at a swing club you aren't gonna get laid anywhere.  They are living out there desires of fucking anyone at any time.  You were forgotten the second they left...the following week you were replaced.

Get over yourself....