Author Topic: Bloodwork  (Read 43437 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Bloodwork
« Reply #1025 on: February 15, 2024, 10:34:54 AM »
I can row 315.

By all means start a deadlifting thread and post your deadlift get others to participate and I will as well. But this is not the Brian teach us how to lift page. I am not going to just keep posting lifts for people who don't lift.

agreed,

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1026 on: February 15, 2024, 10:36:30 AM »
Let me know when OMR’s Intervention is scheduled, I’d like to add it to my calendar.

Either master trolling or he is really losing it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: February 15, 2024, 10:37:36 AM »
If Webster post a deadlift video and others participate in the thread I will participate as well. But no I am not going to go load up every plate I have on the bar for a deadlift video for people who don't even lift.

I sent the video to others at 525 who can verify - im weight 193 there, and i dont think that is good honestly.   600 is my goal for my weight. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1028 on: February 15, 2024, 10:39:33 AM »
You have an I taper Brian.   Woooooooow.   You have big arms. Are you going to ask Em to the Senior Prom?  Maybe you can sit with her during study hall too.

You just admitted to having a BLOATED GUT.  NO ONE says you're fat.  You go on and on about how things are photoshopped yet they are screen caps of your exact videos showing that gut.  Now you cry big tears about how your poor little crohns causes bloating...boo fucking hoo.  IT IS the same as having a bloated gut.

Svelte???  Geezus...going to google thesaurus now?? 

SC and I do not give a fuck about trying to be the biggest anymore.  Its about overall fitness.  Many components to that.   You?   Fuck....you're stuck in high school trying to overcome all of the beating your took...both mentally and physically.

You are the Biggest Loser on here.

You posted my pic AGAIN....maybe now that I have labeled it, you will understand a few things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: February 15, 2024, 10:40:49 AM »
You posted my pic AGAIN....maybe now that I have labeled it, you will understand a few things.

Bhanks is going to have another stroke seeing this. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1030 on: February 15, 2024, 10:41:57 AM »
I sent the video to others at 525 who can verify - im weight 193 there, and i dont think that is good honestly.   600 is my goal for my weight.

We know you lift but Webster the guy claiming I can’t deadlift 315lbs doesn’t lift. I want to see his video

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: February 15, 2024, 10:42:52 AM »

Slop

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: February 15, 2024, 10:49:23 AM »
Slop

have you just dribbled on your keyboard?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: February 15, 2024, 10:51:32 AM »
He isn't stronger on anything why didn't he participate in the bench challenge? Or any of the curling? He just wants to compare chain saw juggling

Stronger than you on front squats, cleans, power cleans, snatch, power snatch, overhead squat, deadlift....and even out-repped you on back squats.   

Where do you come up with chain saw juggling?   You really are stretching it.  When you do that, you know I have won

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: February 15, 2024, 10:52:43 AM »
Stronger than you on front squats, cleans, power cleans, snatch, power snatch, overhead squat, deadlift....and even out-repped you on back squats.   

Where do you come up with chain saw juggling?   You really are stretching it.  When you do that, you know I have won

You can not deadlift more than me. I doubt you can squat more the rest is chain saw juggling

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: February 15, 2024, 10:54:04 AM »
You can not deadlift more than me. I doubt you can squat more

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1036 on: February 15, 2024, 10:54:20 AM »
You can not deadlift more than me. I doubt you can squat more

Prove him wrong. Load up your bar lazy ass.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: February 15, 2024, 10:57:28 AM »

I haven't seen a max deadlift or squat from him yet. How can I prove I can do more? Let Krank put up a max squat or deadlift.

You know how I know Webster doesn't lift? A lifter would want to see someone my size pull 500lbs. 315lbs is nothing Webster doesn't lift. Lets see him pull 315lbs it will never happen because he doesn't even lift.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: February 15, 2024, 10:58:03 AM »
Slop

Did you need me to call you up and teach you the words that are in the picture?   You think calling me slop has ANY effect on me? 

ANNNNNNNNY time you think you can beat me in a workout I do.....just jump Kermit.  I would fucking bury you.  This "slop" would have you with your hands on your knees gasping for the AED

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: February 15, 2024, 10:58:41 AM »
I haven't seen a max deadlift or squat from him yet. How can I prove I can do more? Let Krank put up a max squat or deadlift.

You know how I know Webster doesn't lift? A lifter would want to see someone my size pull 500lbs. 315lbs is nothing Webster doesn't lift. Lets see him pull 315lbs it will never happen because he doesn't even lift.
are you trying to get someone else to have a stroke Brian?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: February 15, 2024, 10:59:15 AM »

Start the deadlift thread get a couple haters to post some lifts. I will participate but it's not the Brian show you guys want lifts lift something first. Yeah I know you and SC lift what about all these other idiots? Show me something inspire and motivate me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: February 15, 2024, 11:00:45 AM »
Did you need me to call you up and teach you the words that are in the picture?   You think calling me slop has ANY effect on me? 

ANNNNNNNNY time you think you can beat me in a workout I do.....just jump Kermit.  I would fucking bury you.  This "slop" would have you with your hands on your knees gasping for the AED

Call me Kermit then here is a workout one rep bench press go or one rep struct curl go or one rep deadlift go or one rep squat go

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: February 15, 2024, 11:04:53 AM »
Start the deadlift thread get a couple haters to post some lifts. I will participate but it's not the Brian show you guys want lifts lift something first. Yeah I know you and SC lift what about all these other idiots? Show me something inspire and motivate me
https://www.stroke.org.uk/sites/default/files/complete_guide_to_communication_problems_after_stroke.pdf

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: February 15, 2024, 11:06:54 AM »

Remember your excuses on why you couldn't deadlift because you were X months out of surgery?

I have a comp coming up in a couple of weeks and do not see the need to do any 1rm at this time.  You do not even factor into my radar.   I do have a video of an easy set of 315 for 2 or 3.  How about that?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: February 15, 2024, 11:08:13 AM »

Call me Kermit then here is a workout one rep bench press go or one rep struct curl go or one rep deadlift go or one rep squat go

You said you could beat me in ANY lift last year.   Look up the word ANY.

Strict curl = ballet dancing on a bosu ball

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1045 on: February 15, 2024, 11:10:17 AM »

But you told Krank you can do more so you need to back up your words with action, otherwise it does not look good.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: February 15, 2024, 11:12:59 AM »
But you told Krank you can do more so you need to back up your words with action, otherwise it does not look good.

No SC and Krank both claimed Krank can do more I said he can't I am more than willing to lift whatever he lifts in a conventional lift and then some but fuck no this is not the Brian show you guys want to call me out for lifts lift something first.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1047 on: February 15, 2024, 11:13:24 AM »

We both know you aren't deadlifting. We all saw how the weight bullied you when you were curling, if you didn't have the wall behind you, you would've fallen on your butt. A deadlift would back you up with so much force, you'd crash through the wall like the Kool Aid Man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: February 15, 2024, 11:15:17 AM »
We both know you aren't deadlifting. We all saw how the weight bullied you when you were curling, if you didn't have the wall behind you, you would've fallen on your butt. A deadlift would back you up with so much force, you'd crash through the wall like the Kool Aid Man.

Again by all means post a deadlift. If you all posted deadlifts I would post one. But you don't you all just talk shit and demand I post a deadlift fuck off.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1049 on: February 15, 2024, 11:18:47 AM »
No SC and Krank both claimed Krank can do more I said he can't I am more than willing to lift whatever he lifts in a conventional lift and then some but fuck no this is not the Brian show you guys want to call me out for lifts lift something first.

It is the Brian show and that's the way you want it. You came to earth as an entertainer.