Author Topic: Bloodwork  (Read 43434 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bloodwork
« Reply #950 on: February 15, 2024, 05:48:31 AM »
Yeah the problem is you threw this same shade at DJ a couple days ago as well meanwhile you just came of your own concoction of TRT a few weeks ago which you had been on for years. Not sure why it is ok and real muscle for you but not ok and fake temp for others. Guess you will then say you lifted prior and had a base blah blah as if other people didn't as well.
have you had a stroke?

Was it brought on by questions about your probation officer?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #951 on: February 15, 2024, 05:50:24 AM »
You have an I taper Brian.   Woooooooow.   You have big arms. Are you going to ask Em to the Senior Prom?  Maybe you can sit with her during study hall too.

You just admitted to having a BLOATED GUT.  NO ONE says you're fat.  You go on and on about how things are photoshopped yet they are screen caps of your exact videos showing that gut.  Now you cry big tears about how your poor little crohns causes bloating...boo fucking hoo.  IT IS the same as having a bloated gut.

Svelte???  Geezus...going to google thesaurus now?? 

SC and I do not give a fuck about trying to be the biggest anymore.  Its about overall fitness.  Many components to that.   You?   Fuck....you're stuck in high school trying to overcome all of the beating your took...both mentally and physically.

You are the Biggest Loser on here.

Thanks for admitting I have big arms.  I would love to take my wife to Senior Prom that sounds nice will probably just settle for a black tie New Year.

Again my midsection is 10x tighter than yours by all means put up a picture of your midsection it is sloppy compared to mine. Absolutely my stomach expands after eating that is not the same as a gut you fucking moron.

Overall fitness is great I care about that as well but everything is a balance. If you are fat are you really that fit?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #952 on: February 15, 2024, 05:51:21 AM »
Maybe you are on the wrong website and looking at the wrong age group and demographic? Go to a normal dating website and ask out a woman your age. Not a 25 year old on youngwhoresforstupidoldm en.com

Rule of thumb if she is super hot it's a scam no super hot 25 year old wants anything to do with you other than to scam you out of money

i dated a 24 year old back in june/july and she took ZERO money from me yeah i paid for a weekly dinner but nothing more

but it only lasted bout a month coz she didn't give me enough attention fast enough so i insulted her and she said "fuck off" :D :D :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #953 on: February 15, 2024, 05:53:00 AM »
"friends" no offense but i'm freinds with no one

friendship is for weak pussies

lone wolves stand on thier OWN 8)

Understood - so don't get upset again when I shitpost about you again 'lone wolf'  ;)
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #954 on: February 15, 2024, 05:53:21 AM »
i dated a 24 year old back in june/july and she took ZERO money from me yeah i paid for a weekly dinner but nothing more

but it only lasted bout a month coz she didn't give me enough attention fast enough so i insulted her and she said "fuck off" :D :D :D

A month lol you went out with her a couple times when she realized you had no money she said fuck off

You want a nice girl that actually likes you? Stop trying to date women young enough to be your children. It's nasty. It won't
work. It just makes you look creepy and old and scares away nice women.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #955 on: February 15, 2024, 05:54:48 AM »
Understood - so don't get upset again when I shitpost about you again 'lone wolf'  ;)

mania will not allow me to be independant

in the joo sa they give money to bipolar it is a disabiltiy ;)

and yep i am incredibly proud

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #956 on: February 15, 2024, 05:57:33 AM »
A month lol you went out with her a couple times when she realized you had no money she said fuck off

we fucked bout 30 times she said i was her best called me sex machine ;)

she came to me flat like 10 times

she said fuck off because i insulted her and said stupid shit

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: February 15, 2024, 05:57:42 AM »
Did anyone actually enjoy a nice Valanetine dinner with loved ones or did you guys just argue about your waist size on getbig?

I went with a blackened Rockfish over fingerling potatoes and broccoli with lobster and shrimp in a nice Beurre blanc sauce

couldn't afford the lobster tails?

things will pick up for your once you find a job and pass the background checks

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #958 on: February 15, 2024, 06:07:31 AM »
Thanks for admitting I have big arms.  I would love to take my wife to Senior Prom that sounds nice will probably just settle for a black tie New Year.

Again my midsection is 10x tighter than yours by all means put up a picture of your midsection it is sloppy compared to mine. Absolutely my stomach expands after eating that is not the same as a gut you fucking moron.

Overall fitness is great I care about that as well but everything is a balance. If you are fat are you really that fit?

Here's something to look up with regard to the "big arms"  : fascetious

Well, hopefully you can get permission from her parents to take her out for NYE....fucking high school mentality.

Explain how you came up with the figure 10x please.  Brian, Brian, Brian.....how many times do I need to tell you that I do not give a fuck about being super lean?  You really do not comprehend the english language, do you? 

YOUR GUT expands....go back to my anatomy physiology lecture a few posts ago.  Also, go back and read what you wrote about YOUR OWN GUT.   Digestive tract = small/large intestines.   siiiiiiigggghhhh  pathetic

You wouldn't have the first clue about overall fitness.  If you want to see how fit I am....I have told you how we can compare.  Then again, I wasn't winded as fuck squatting 225x15 (oops...sorry, you did it 11 or 13 times).

See how this goes Brian.  I fucking bury you.....now you come back with telling me I am a slob...blah blah blah

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: February 15, 2024, 06:08:33 AM »
Here's something to look up with regard to the "big arms"  : fascetious

Well, hopefully you can get permission from her parents to take her out for NYE....fucking high school mentality.

Explain how you came up with the figure 10x please.  Brian, Brian, Brian.....how many times do I need to tell you that I do not give a fuck about being super lean?  You really do not comprehend the english language, do you? 

YOUR GUT expands....go back to my anatomy physiology lecture a few posts ago.  Also, go back and read what you wrote about YOUR OWN GUT.   Digestive tract = small/large intestines.   siiiiiiigggghhhh  pathetic

You wouldn't have the first clue about overall fitness.  If you want to see how fit I am....I have told you how we can compare.  Then again, I wasn't winded as fuck squatting 225x15 (oops...sorry, you did it 11 or 13 times).

See how this goes Brian.  I fucking bury you.....now you come back with telling me I am a slob...blah blah blah

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #960 on: February 15, 2024, 06:09:44 AM »
hey stankins

your frame sucksass

giant head

wide wasit and hips

narrow clavicals

jumbo joints

all the traits being the antithesis to aesthetics

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #961 on: February 15, 2024, 06:11:29 AM »
Did anyone actually enjoy a nice Valanetine dinner with loved ones or did you guys just argue about your waist size on getbig?

I went with a blackened Rockfish over fingerling potatoes and broccoli with lobster and shrimp in a nice Beurre blanc sauce

No, wife and I don't do fake Hallmark holidays... Had a normal quiet night at home, like we like it.
Together 40 years now, so no need for "fake/theatre"...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: February 15, 2024, 06:14:54 AM »
hey stankins

your frame sucksass

giant head

wide wasit and hips

narrow clavicals

jumbo joints

all the traits being the antithesis to aesthetics

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #963 on: February 15, 2024, 06:16:04 AM »
No, wife and I don't do fake Hallmark holidays... Had a normal quiet night at home, like we like it.
Together 40 years now, so no need for "fake/theatre"...

So getting a nice meal is Fake theatre? lol sounds like an excuse to feed you wife a frozen dinner for Valentine day cheap bastard

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #964 on: February 15, 2024, 06:19:08 AM »

that hurt huh :D :D :D

yeah that pic is close to this BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

here's the thing come the end of next month me waist will be 1-2 inches smaller than it is here and i will have added 5-10 pounds of pure muscle

DONE DEAL :-* :-* :-*

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #965 on: February 15, 2024, 06:21:59 AM »
So getting a nice meal is Fake theatre? lol sounds like an excuse to feed you wife a frozen dinner for Valentine day cheap bastard

Agreed
[/youtube]

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #966 on: February 15, 2024, 06:26:06 AM »
This 'bloodwork', was it taken from a stool sample?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: February 15, 2024, 06:28:26 AM »

Talking about fake Hallmark Holidays. Has nothing to do w/ being cheap, we go out 3x a week... Just not when dictated by Hallmark...
Hallmark Holidays are fake, yes...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #968 on: February 15, 2024, 06:29:46 AM »
that hurt huh :D :D :D

yeah that pic is close to this BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

here's the thing come the end of next month me waist will be 1-2 inches smaller than it is here and i will have added 5-10 pounds of pure muscle

DONE DEAL :-* :-* :-*

I will give DJ credit. He is a nut job and incel

However, aesthetically he absolutely destroys the chestless, legless Brian.

If Brian tried that similar MP pose he wouldn’t be able to hold in his gut. Chest n gut would be a straight line down

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: February 15, 2024, 06:30:49 AM »

I don't cook, she does... Had homemade cutlets, meatballs, sauce, pasta.. Typical meal here a couple times a week.
Her food destroys most restaurants anyways...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: February 15, 2024, 06:32:13 AM »
I don't cook, she does... Had homemade cutlets, meatballs, sauce, pasta.. Typical meal here a couple times a week.
Her food destroys most restaurants anyways...

I do give Brian credit. When your wife looks like Emily in her current state, I would much rather go to a restaurant during a busy day and blend in or the servers are extremely busy. Rather than a normal day when people might ask, is she OK? Does she need medical attention? So Smart move from him, especially with the history of beating on women so

Someone posted a pic of Emily in her current state and she has gone down hill fast.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #971 on: February 15, 2024, 06:33:39 AM »
What country is this with all the female scammers?  Was that ever resolved?  I must have missed it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #972 on: February 15, 2024, 06:35:54 AM »
I will give DJ credit. He is a nut job and incel

However, aesthetically he absolutely destroys the chestless, legless Brian.

If Brian tried that similar MP pose he wouldn’t be able to hold in his gut. Chest n gut would be a straight line down

thanks for the credit

but do incles shoulder dudes and push them looking for fights?

dont think so ;)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #973 on: February 15, 2024, 06:36:05 AM »
Honestly the rockfish dish sounds great, but it’s really troubling me there are no drinks and no tablecloth.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #974 on: February 15, 2024, 06:37:27 AM »
What part of this are you missing see that spare tire shit around your midsection? See all that loose skin? See the fat roll where an ab should be? I don't have that nasty shit. You are the fat slob with a gut not me. It's not even comparable I look like Andreas Munzer compared to you.

Loose skin is inevitable with age. Krank is 10 years older than you. If you live long enough, you’ll eventually have loose skin.

Calling him out over having loose skin, which is an inevitable aspect of aging, is dumb.
X