Poll

who wins?

Bhank
19 (61.3%)
dj181
12 (38.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: who would win in a street fight between bhank and dj181  (Read 3158 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: who would win in a street fight between bhank and dj181
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2024, 09:00:34 PM »
One strong kick in the guts and that's all she wrote for hanky... death by internal bleeding in minutes.

His stomach is bursting with sausage gravey, jersey mikes, never-ending chili seasoned with botulism.

A kick from DJ's wiry leg would eviscerate that walking colostomy bag. But Bhanks does have some grappling skill and if he got close, he may very well ragdoll DJ.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2024, 09:18:58 PM »
Or maybe this board is so full of pussies they think not allowing another man to disrespect you or your family in real life makes you a tough guy. Here I was just thinking it makes you a grown man forgot how few of us are left.

No legit badass ever has to tell anyone. He just does it. And EVERY man that’s lived hard and been in a shit ton of fights has been beaten and hurt. If you claim to never have caught the wrong end you’ve not been in many. I’m fckn ashamed of my life, but I’ve paid for my mistakes.
You don’t get it. I’d hoped you maybe had experienced a little clarity when you stated that you realized maybe you didn’t have a “huge monster” build for guys that have been doing this for decades. For the general public of course you do. You are lean and that’s better than 90% or more.
Maybe one day you will get it. I genuinely hope so. I am a fan of humans and I love seeing success and people turning around.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2024, 09:30:54 PM »
Did dj181 ever claim to be a tough guy ???

never said that i'm a outstanding fighter

said that i am tough because i can endure the pain of VERY VERY VERY HARD training and that i can handle the pain and suffering of starving most pussies can't handle starving and are little pussies bout it hence the reason they never hit 5% bf

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2024, 09:32:46 PM »
Got to go with my man dj181 here

where in the is ma man che ??? ??? ???

he has my pic of me with my boxing coach after a spar and my 2 black eyes from getting nailed in the face he aslo cracked my rib that spar

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2024, 09:35:58 PM »
Bhanks enters the ring with his colorful board shorts.... DJ isn't impressed....   DJ enters the ring in a black speedo... pulled up on one cheek,,, distracting Hanky, providing a perfect time for a wild bi-polar-manic haymaker to end the bout in record time.....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

coach said my power is in my right hand overhand right fist right hook second

sid my uppercut was only ok but my bread and butter is the overhand right and right hook

also i have a very fast jab and said my hand speed is VERY GOOD

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2024, 09:40:20 PM »
His stomach is bursting with sausage gravey, jersey mikes, never-ending chili seasoned with botulism.

A kick from DJ's wiry leg would eviscerate that walking colostomy bag. But Bhanks does have some grappling skill and if he got close, he may very well ragdoll DJ.

;D ;D ;D

coach did teach me some dirty fighting techniques he was a hooligan traininer as well

he worker as a bouncer and would have drunk guys talk shit and challenge him and he fuck em up

it's funny you turds think i have zero socail skils could not be more wrong LULZ

and that i am afraid of physical confrontation, not many fraid of conflict guys shoulder guys and look them dead in the eye ;)

and look at this shit some of my fans spew making unproven claims bout me that ARE NOT TRUE wish to fuck i could meet them face to face would not end well for them :D :D :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2024, 10:21:15 PM »
Or maybe this board is so full of pussies they think not allowing another man to disrespect you or your family in real life makes you a tough guy. Here I was just thinking it makes you a grown man forgot how few of us are left.

Or maybe some people who are mature enough think name calling isnt a reason to get into a fight.
Sticks and stones Brian...

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2024, 10:23:35 PM »
I've given Brian as much shit as anyone. But he would smash that disgusting pedophile DJ151. Bhanky would ragdoll that pervert. DJ has teh aids
The hero we never knew we needed

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2024, 03:27:00 AM »
I hope you aren’t serious? I definitely think these two are tools, but if you’ve been enough fights you know that the kicking multiple asses is for the movies. I want to believe you will confront DITBAB in Vegas.

Beating multiple guys at a time is doable. I’ve been beat by mutiple guys at a time and I’ve beaten multiple guys at a time. So it’s not just for the movies. You ever been in a bar brawl? You take on many guys at a time.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2024, 03:58:19 AM »
Did dj181 ever claim to be a tough guy ???

He rested his cock on Iron Mike's glutes for nearly 2mps before entering ICU.

mps - micropenisseconds ... Tag Heuer units

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2024, 04:00:02 AM »
Here I was just thinking it makes you a grown man forgot how few of us are left.

You are not a grown man, Brian.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2024, 04:25:01 AM »
He rested his cock on Iron Mike's glutes for nearly 2mps before entering ICU.

mps - micropenisseconds ... Tag Heuer units

Almost got my ass beat today

Check this thread

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=690732.0

Like 4 dudes have already told me... Calm the fuck down and don't be so aggressive

Sust is kicking in as I bench 210 decline bench to the chin PR and stacked out the machine bench and the machine fly

And I wish to hell she didn't live so far away from me but at least we did share some face time in telegram

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2024, 04:29:35 AM »

What have you done about it, other than make blustery posts?  Go kick some ass, tough guy.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2024, 04:47:22 AM »
The hero we never knew we needed
Truly the lesser of two evils. dj181 is a vile subhuman

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2024, 05:48:24 AM »
Truly the lesser of two evils. dj181 is a vile subhuman

Oh look!

It's my little piss ant stalker

Fuck off shit-fer-brains

I wish I could meet you IRL would not end well for you

Not cool making unsubstantiated claims shithead that's called slander dipshit

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2024, 05:53:08 AM »
Oh look!

It's my little piss ant stalker

Fuck off shit-fer-brains

I wish I could meet you IRL would not end well for you

Not cool making unsubstantiated claims shithead that's called slander dipshit

You sound just like Brian/Bhanks... i feel you two should team up and rag doll all haters and pussies

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2024, 05:57:26 AM »
Almost got my ass beat today

Check this thread

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=690732.0

Like 4 dudes have already told me... Calm the fuck down and don't be so aggressive

Sust is kicking in as I bench 210 decline bench to the chin PR and stacked out the machine bench and the machine fly

And I wish to hell she didn't live so far away from me but at least we did share some face time in telegram

You handled it like a champ - nonetheless you need to call Bas Rutten for tips.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2024, 06:03:10 AM »
You handled it like a champ - nonetheless you need to call Bas Rutten for tips.

True dat

Maybe it comes from my 15% Austrian bloodlines  ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2024, 06:05:07 AM »
dj is a BEAST!

Taller than Bhanks and much longer reach

Also Polish Fury
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2024, 06:23:53 AM »
Say what you will about his proclivities but dj doesn't have a mile-long list of chronic diseases and disabilities, and he is not a quitter.

dj sets goals and sees them through to completion.  If he wants to kiss a woman's back then he's kissing her back, it's a done deal, doesn't matter if he has to fuck a man in the ass along the way.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2024, 06:26:26 AM »
Say what you will about his proclivities but dj doesn't have a mile-long list of chronic diseases and disabilities, and he is not a quitter.

dj sets goals and sees them through to completion.  If he wants to kiss a woman's back then he's kissing her back, it's a done deal, doesn't matter if he has to fuck a man in the ass along the way.

;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2024, 06:48:40 AM »

Not being able to go a single day without busting multiple nuts is a seriously weakening disability.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2024, 06:56:03 AM »
Not being able to go a single day without busting multiple nuts is a seriously weakening disability.

Agree but in a combat situation I would take that over being unable to ascend stairs or difficulty with bowel control.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2024, 07:00:47 AM »
Agree but in a combat situation I would take that over being unable to ascend stairs or difficulty with bowel control.

But Bhanks could just descend to the floor and loose all bowel control on his face.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2024, 07:01:51 AM »

And if it gets out of hand, I think DJ has at least some friends to aid him