Author Topic: where Brian met Em  (Read 11221 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: where Brian met Em
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2024, 02:34:07 PM »

Again by law websites cannot host this shit. I can and have had them removed previously. Additionally, you guys are posting charges that I was never even charged with that are clearly not me and claiming I was found guilty. Getbig cannot host that info if Ron allowed that stuff I could sue the board.

Tell your wife to teach you how this works -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230 .

https://www.eff.org/issues/cda230 .

Also ask this guy how it worked out for him -

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/01/21/novelist-patrick-s-tomlinson-who-previously-accused-tucker-carlson-and-jordan-b-peterson-of-being-nazis-forced-to-pay-over-23k-in-attorneys-fees-after-losing-free-speech-case/ .

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2024, 02:38:40 PM »
Was thinking something similar.

As this is a big pussy move on his part.

Except in my thoughts, it was spelled "Favor".

Something must have stung him to react like that and threaten to have his lawyers take down getbig.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2024, 02:40:10 PM »
https://jumpshare.com/s/4nnVdwoZMvxc5T2Yn2Zc

This is not the Brian Wood Healy Hankins that posts on getbig as bhank

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2024, 02:51:01 PM »

Again by law websites cannot host this shit. I can and have had them removed previously. Additionally, you guys are posting charges that I was never even charged with that are clearly not me and claiming I was found guilty. Getbig cannot host that info if Ron allowed that stuff I could sue the board.

https://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-03-21-2021/ .

Mugshots.zone doesn't respond to balding legal terrorists.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2024, 02:52:30 PM »
Charges

DV PROTECTIVE ORDER VIOL (M)
ASSAULT ON A FEMALE

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2024, 02:52:36 PM »
I can only imagine what this woman would say to Hanky.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2024, 02:54:44 PM »
Something must have stung him to react like that and threaten to have his lawyers take down getbig.

Probably a job interviewer asked him about GB ha ha ha ha !

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2024, 02:58:22 PM »

3 years between pics

Getbig is killing him

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #233 on: February 27, 2024, 03:01:30 PM »
Aren't his threats to kill everyone on sight a bit legally dubious? LOL

Besides, if he did shut this place down, this would be him

T

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2024, 03:02:57 PM »
https://lancasteronline.com/news/local/duis-strangulation-and-assault-lancaster-county-police-log-aug-12-2020/article_63827890-dc1b-11ea-9d1b-0fdb1f4aa94e.html .

Big BHank, I'd be more worried about stuff like that. You don't want your name in a crime blotter that starts  - "DUIs, strangulation, and assault". It's one of those "I wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member" type things.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 27, 2024, 03:04:45 PM »
https://lancasteronline.com/news/local/duis-strangulation-and-assault-lancaster-county-police-log-aug-12-2020/article_63827890-dc1b-11ea-9d1b-0fdb1f4aa94e.html .

Big BHank, I'd be more worried about stuff like that. You don't want your name in a crime blotter that starts  - "DUIs, strangulation, and assault". It's one of those "I wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member" type things.
could you screenshot that, I cant view it in the UK.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: February 27, 2024, 03:06:13 PM »
ha ha ha !!! 

I don't need to find reasons to ban you Josh. I also won't resort to calling you names. That nonsense is beneath me and unnecessary.

You've stalked the owner of this site, as well as his wife and kids. That alone makes you persona non grata.

You've stalked other moderators, like my good friend Chaos.

You've stalked Soul Crusher, who is now kind enough to post your YouTube videos up for you.

You've stalked numerous females and children on this site before. You've caused females to leave the site.

I think you even stalked Wes and were at each other's necks.

You've stalked Shizzo.

You've now continued to stalk bhank. You threaten him with going to Vegas to "harm him", again completely not necessary.

The list goes on and on. I have no qualms with you, but I am also fair in that you're the ONLY person that gets as many chances to come on here and do the same shit over and over again. No one gets away with this shit and we always try to look the other way.

All that I ask is that you calm down with the incessant need to expose people by way of their personal information. It's not limited to bhank. It's the complete disregard and flagrant infringement on the privacy of others.

It's just not necessary and frankly creepy. Behavioral health issues aside, there is no need to fuck with people outside of the forum. Honestly, all of this is for fun (shits and giggles), but that kind of shit gets old.

So, again, relax with the posting of personal shit. If Ron gets contacted by bhank's legal team, he will most likely erase all of it. It's just not worth the hassle.

I've seen this story over and over again over the last 20 years. Just calm down. We've got a good thing here and we don't want to fuck it up. If these guys hated bhank so much, they would ALL simply place him on ignore, but somehow they ALL keep going back to responding to him. Why is that? Because ultimately it's entertainment. If we had the same small circle of guys that we've always had here, sure it would be nice, but a little element of Chaos goes a long way and allows for great times to be had. It's our differences and our approach to going back and forth with each other that makes this place fun.

"1"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: February 27, 2024, 03:07:29 PM »
I am going to contact my lawyer this week if the rules are not strictly enforced going forward. The very next time I see false criminal info being posted about me I am contacting them. It is a crime to host false criminal info online. I have been through this before and will do it again.

If you guys want to continue to break the law I will contact them. Enforce board rules or else I will shut this place down you guys have pissed me off now

I'm no lawyer but are you sure you can shut a website down for that? I see people post false information on other websites all the time and they don't get shut down. I believe you that you had your lawyers mail a website a letter to get them to take something down. I'm thinking maybe they didn't want to deal with a hassle lawsuit so they backed down and took down your picture voluntarily? Sure, anyone can sue anyone for anything in the USA, but to win and shut down a website I think it is a different story.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #238 on: February 27, 2024, 03:08:36 PM »
https://jumpshare.com/s/4nnVdwoZMvxc5T2Yn2Zc

This is not the Brian Wood Healy Hankins that posts on getbig as bhank

Domestic Violence & protection order
Assault on female

This Retard appears to have a great deal of problems driving a car .

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #239 on: February 27, 2024, 03:10:02 PM »
Charges

DV PROTECTIVE ORDER VIOL (M)
ASSAULT ON A FEMALE

Hitting a woman, pussy move unless you are being physically assaulted by said woman. Hank if hit a woman you're a bitch!
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2024, 03:12:06 PM »
Imagine Ron responding to the letter from Cracker Jack Box lawyer Bhank hires with a "who wore it better?" picture of hanks in his wifes' underwear and the ones from Spaulding and the creepy Silence of the Lambs video? 
He`d be sure to win his case!  LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2024, 03:12:33 PM »
Hitting a woman, pussy move unless you are being physically assaulted by said woman. Hank if hit a woman you're a bitch!

Where have you been?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2024, 03:13:14 PM »
could you screenshot that, I cant view it in the UK.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 27, 2024, 03:14:38 PM »

I wonder if that caused him to get his probabtion officer?
What Do You Need to Show to Get a Restraining Order?

The specific elements you need to prove to get a restraining order vary from state to state, but in general, you need to show:

A specific instance or instances of abuse or harassment (such as sexual assault by an intimate partner)
The threat of further abusive behavior or harassment

His ex must have been able to provide evidence of abuse to get the order.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 27, 2024, 03:17:54 PM »
Is Brian leaving Kittyhawk because he's a laughing stock? -

https://www.obxtoday.com/is-there-a-monkey-on-the-loose-on-the-outer-banks/ .

" Hundreds of comments ensued, full of jokes and “can I have some of what you’re smoking?” along with a few people who thought maybe they saw the monkey too. And plenty of comments mentioned Martins Point resident Brian Hankins, the owner of Rocky the runaway African serval cat, who hasn’t been back home on the Outer Banks since 2018.

Naturally folks wanted to know if Hankins might’ve gotten himself a monkey? But his girlfriend weighed in on the comment thread to say the monkey isn’t his. "

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 27, 2024, 03:20:37 PM »
now we know why he hardly leaves the house

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: February 27, 2024, 03:22:34 PM »
how many Brian Wood Healy Hankins are there?

That's definitely his date of birth

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: February 27, 2024, 03:23:21 PM »

If Ron gets contacted by bhank's legal team,

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: February 27, 2024, 03:25:50 PM »
Is Brian leaving Kittyhawk because he's a laughing stock? -

https://www.obxtoday.com/is-there-a-monkey-on-the-loose-on-the-outer-banks/ .

" Hundreds of comments ensued, full of jokes and “can I have some of what you’re smoking?” along with a few people who thought maybe they saw the monkey too. And plenty of comments mentioned Martins Point resident Brian Hankins, the owner of Rocky the runaway African serval cat, who hasn’t been back home on the Outer Banks since 2018.

Naturally folks wanted to know if Hankins might’ve gotten himself a monkey? But his girlfriend weighed in on the comment thread to say the monkey isn’t his. "

then he threw her a beating...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 27, 2024, 03:27:03 PM »
then he threw her a beating...

Brian must have left one foot on the floor to make her weight class