Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 152403 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4675 on: May 21, 2024, 11:55:16 AM »
I know where we are, but will state again I'm not a fan of posting pics of family and ripping on his wife.
Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4676 on: May 21, 2024, 12:06:24 PM »
I know where we are, but will state again I'm not a fan of posting pics of family and ripping on his wife.

I agree Brian should apologize to Coach for ripping on his wife.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4677 on: May 21, 2024, 12:06:51 PM »

Noted..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4678 on: May 21, 2024, 12:41:17 PM »
Em has posted "Happy Anniversary" on her FB page with a selfie of her in her Wedding Dress
No sign of Brian

Spalding true to form has commented "shouldnt there be two people in the photo?"

Looks like Patrick is still butthurt (or not butthurt) since Brian hitched up with Em

Brutal. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4679 on: May 21, 2024, 12:47:02 PM »

Ditto....

I actually feel bad for her being married to a TROLL like him

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4680 on: May 21, 2024, 01:22:52 PM »

Simple don't bring family details & pics onto Getbig & Insult / act a complete Khvnt to everyone
& likely you'll be just fine.

His wife & family should be questioning him about his stupid actions & dragging them into his
Online Feuds - All His Fault as usual.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #4681 on: May 21, 2024, 01:24:18 PM »
lol, thats her Mom

And Mom may even look BETTER than Em? Ugh. It's like a nightmare that just keeps getting worse and worse.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4682 on: May 21, 2024, 01:37:35 PM »
Must still be angry about the "who whore it better" pic?

Maybe the mom brought a person by the house and it was smelling like pot and garbage strewn all around. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4683 on: May 21, 2024, 01:56:35 PM »
Simple don't bring family details & pics onto Getbig & Insult / act a complete Khvnt to everyone
& likely you'll be just fine.

His wife & family should be questioning him about his stupid actions & dragging them into his
Online Feuds - All His Fault as usual.

I don't disagree with any of that, but it's still something I would not do.

I guess I'm just old school that way - a guy's lady was always off limits.

I don't give a fuck what anyone does here though.
Y

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4684 on: May 21, 2024, 02:02:49 PM »
I don't disagree with any of that, but it's still something I would not do.

I guess I'm just old school that way - a guy's lady was always off limits.

I don't give a fuck what anyone does here though.

Agreed.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4685 on: May 21, 2024, 02:02:56 PM »
Her mom will cut the commission for them no doubt.

Save them a bundle.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4686 on: May 21, 2024, 02:18:42 PM »
Her mom will cut the commission for them no doubt.

Save them a bundle.

Yeah.

House will sell no problem.

Only issue I see is buyers may haggle a bit since the interior is pretty dated.

Might be offset though by the prestige of housing a charlotte cup champion.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4687 on: May 21, 2024, 02:25:22 PM »
Yeah.

Might be offset though by the prestige of housing a charlotte cup champion.

Hankins has a price in his head that is likely overly optimistic.
He wont be told hes wrong and will end up digging his heels in even to the extent of losing his wife

Its his nature

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4688 on: May 21, 2024, 02:25:42 PM »
Yeah.

Might be offset though by the prestige of housing the NPC champion, strict curl world record holder and MENSA genius.

Fixed.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4689 on: May 21, 2024, 02:26:48 PM »
Fixed.

You are right, might get above asking now.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4690 on: May 21, 2024, 04:49:10 PM »
Bhanky has already spent his asking price on:

the new house
the pec fix operation
the future drug protocol to go IFBB Pro
the bail money fund for future crimes

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4691 on: May 21, 2024, 05:01:37 PM »
Hankins has a price in his head that is likely overly optimistic.
He wont be told hes wrong and will end up digging his heels in even to the extent of losing his wife

Its his nature

Great news 😊  👍🏻
Cup Cake Khvnt deserves all he gets & more.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4692 on: May 21, 2024, 05:34:41 PM »
I can honestly say I despise the fuckhead but I never once ragged on his family.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4693 on: May 21, 2024, 06:46:16 PM »
Gentlemen,

Let's not be cowardly pieces of shit. Attacking an innocent woman who has nothing to do with bhank's online bullshit is not ok.

Everyone is fine posting by way of anonymity, but no one would like their wives or husbands being attacked.

If you want to sling shit at bhank, by all means, but leave his wife out of it. Matter of fact, lets leave everyone's family out of it. The idea of stalking this guy's facebook and taking pictures of his family to post here is creepy as fuck. Gun at him all you want, but lets not lower ourselves to the point of having to go after his wife who has nothing to do with anything here. That's fucking cowardly.

I am removing the picture of bhank's wife. If anyone has a fucking problem with it, let me know and I will gladly ban your ass forever. Try me today.

Getbig guidelines and rules - in simple terms...

This board is for people who like bodybuilding, fitness, figure, bikini and having fun. If you don’t, then don’t come here.

These are the main rules which are not allowed and with block you from posting here.

3) No malicious personal bashing, especially on females, and others who can’t defend themselves.
5) No personal information of people family, etc.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4694 on: May 21, 2024, 07:12:45 PM »
Gentlemen,

Let's not be cowardly pieces of shit. Attacking an innocent woman who has nothing to do with bhank's online bullshit is not ok.

Everyone is fine posting by way of anonymity, but no one would like their wives or husbands being attacked.

If you want to sling shit at bhank, by all means, but leave his wife out of it. Matter of fact, lets leave everyone's family out of it. The idea of stalking this guy's facebook and taking pictures of his family to post here is creepy as fuck. Gun at him all you want, but lets not lower ourselves to the point of having to go after his wife who has nothing to do with anything here. That's fucking cowardly.

I am removing the picture of bhank's wife. If anyone has a fucking problem with it, let me know and I will gladly ban your ass forever. Try me today.

"1"

It wasn't a picture of Bhanks wife. It wasn't a picture from his facebook or any of his social sites.

It was a picture of his realtor from the realtors site, and if anything I was complementing the woman for looking as good as a woman 20 years younger than her.

The fact everyone thinks it was Bhanks wife proves my point!

I'll await my apology.

**Also lol@ everyone thinking a 60+ yearold woman was Bhanks wife. Who is really insulting his wife here!

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #4695 on: May 21, 2024, 07:26:46 PM »
Who exactly is Hankins engaging in (anal)combat with this weekend?  If he's seriously going up against college guys who are twice his strength he may get killed.  Death by German suplex with a massive shit launching out all over his opponent and the mat would be a fitting end for hanky.

I feel Hankins extended his lifespan by 3 years by winning the Charlotte "Cup" and the quickening it gave him.  If he loses this weekend(and survives), he'll be dead within 18 months.  Huge chance he won't even compete, but if he does, he must win, else the icy claw of the reaper begins to grasp his prostate.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4696 on: May 21, 2024, 07:29:10 PM »
It wasn't a picture of Bhanks wife. It wasn't a picture from his facebook or any of his social sites.

It was a picture of his realtor from the realtors site, and if anything I was complementing the woman for looking as good as a woman 20 years younger than her.

The fact everyone thinks it was Bhanks wife proves my point!

I'll await my apology.

**Also lol@ everyone thinking a 60+ yearold woman was Bhanks wife. Who is really insulting his wife here!

Emily Urch is bhanks wife, is she not? The woman in the picture isn't related to bhank's wife?

Do you prefer a ban now or later? Cause an apology, the fuck out of here.

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4697 on: May 21, 2024, 07:39:19 PM »

The woman in the picture isn't related to bhank's wife?

Do you prefer a ban now or later? Cause an apology, the fuck out of here.

"1"

And where was the insults towards this woman?

It's a commonly used meme. It was also common speculation at the time. You want to try tell me Israel haven't been taking out Iranians high up in the chain?

Go ahead with my man, all you're going to do is out yourself as a huge hypocrite

Man, you are very angry.

If you need assistance in better understanding what's at play here, feel free to PM me.

I won't allow myself to engage in shit slinging due to a 3rd party's influence on your temper.

I don't care either way. If it brings entertainment to the forum, I am happy to embrace it. If it breaks the rules, I am happy to remove it.

Look at the wall of text you created with concerns about this man. The only reason anyone would keep all these facts about Brian ready at a keystroke's notice is when the man has planted his seed deep inside of your mind.

Again, don't take this shit so seriously.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4698 on: May 21, 2024, 07:41:00 PM »
It's a commonly used meme. It was also common speculation at the time. You want to try tell me Israel haven't been taking out Iranians high up in the chain?

Go ahead with my man, all you're going to do is out yourself as a huge hypocrite

Israel's government is one thing, making the blanket statement that the "Jews" did this is not ok. Antisemitic and you know it. That's the first reason why you're getting banned.

That cute little antisemitic icon you use as well (Mussolini being the fucking antisemite that he was, as he stood next to Hitler) that you think is funny. Fuck it, second reason why you're getting banned.

Third reason, being a little pussy and posting shit about women that can't defend themselves, Emily Urch (bhank's woman) is related to the the female on the far right of that picture (another women by the last name of Urch). That's the third reason you got banned.

Now go fuck yourself.

"1"

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4699 on: May 21, 2024, 08:33:53 PM »
That's MattC-ssolini in the avatar, just for context.  It relates to the contest picture of Hankins where someone said his haircut looked like Hitler with his hair combed to the side, then someone photoshopped that picture of Hankins onto a picture of Hitler and put MattC's face on Mussolini standing next to him.  So it's a dig on MattC that's also a subtle dig on Hankins for that ridiculous looking Haircut he had for The Cup.  I think it was this one (not the first one that highlights his baldness that I just had to include here):