Author Topic: may 8th meet Gregg Valentino  (Read 17351 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: may 8th meet Gregg Valentino
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2006, 03:40:22 AM »
or any other type of foreign substance in his arms

foreign substance   , yes
synthol , no
he use to put low dose prop  25 mg  per cc and 3,500 mg a week
 trust me if you feel his arm flexed, it rock hard

Ok, everyone here knows the Beef is a little slow, so help me out. Are you trying to say Greg shot 1.4 liters of propionate in his body ( bi's, tri's and delts ) a week? Is that what you are saying?

I quote . . . "On the average, an adult human male who weighs 70 kg. has a blood volume of about 5 liters, or a little more than 5 quarts." So, if Greg did a 4 week cycle, he would have more propionate in his body than blood . . . Is that what you are saying?

I call Bull Shit!

PM me with the details of the $10,000 bet, do we get a blood sample too?

The Beef

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2006, 04:40:02 AM »
I liked when his bicep completely flopped over on the "Man with the Exploding Arms" documentary. Yeah, those arms are for real. ::)
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2006, 04:42:50 AM »
or any other type of foreign substance in his arms?  

foreign substance   , yes
synthol , no
he use to put low dose prop  25 mg  per cc and 3,500 mg a week
 trust me if you feel his arm flexed, it rock hard

Well explain his bicep flopping over 180 degrees on tv? Of course they cut to a different shot very quickly but it was still plain to see.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2006, 04:45:40 AM »
I think you guys were a little hard on Bob.  He was just trying to help out a friend.

Yes but perpetuating a fraud is wrong friend or not.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2006, 04:47:37 AM »
Heracles, you've met levrone, right?  You liked that, right?  In person, Gregg V is much wittier, funnier, and entertaining than Levrone by a coleman mile.

Sure, his arms were pumped full of some shit that abcessed and hardened. Not bright.  But when you talk to him, he's a regular guy, and a lot brigher than the caveman we call Levrone.

Yes, but Levrone is an ACTUAL BODYBUILDER.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2006, 04:55:33 AM »
Competitive bodybuilding is goofy enough... (oiled up naked men flexing at each other...) what Valentino does is just circus crap.

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2006, 06:02:45 AM »
Come meet and talk to Gregg next Monday May 8th at Strong and Shapely Gym, East Rutherford N.J.
Between 5pm and 8pm   Its free too
He will be representing  Jekyll and Hyde energy supplement.
Bring your camera.

Anyone ever seen the show "scared straight" or been to one??

I think as a public service, we should all get our kids school classes, doesn't matter which grades, and bring them to this for a "just say no to drugs" lesson.

Bob, is the circus going to be there also since the main clown will be appearing?  If he truly respected bodybuilding, like it appears he once did, he would crawl back into the hole and get out of public view.

"earned what" anyway.

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2006, 06:05:37 AM »
bob, to straight up lie to everyone about this idiot completely destroys your credibility. his arms are rock hard? sorry homey, but we all saw that special on TV that he did. those things were flopping around like a 500lbs womans titty. there is nothing hard about them. and dont try telling us that shit is prop bro. prop dissipates over time. his stupid ass lumps seem to just linger and linger.
you are saying he injected 140 cc's of prop into his arms every week? bullshit. that means he took a minimum of 46 3cc shots every week into his arms. no chance. and if he had that much test in him why is the rest of his body so far endeveloped? why is the rest of his frame so itty bitty?
lets see, 140 cc's per week x 8 weeks cycle  =  1120 cc's, or 112 bottles of test
112 bottles x approx 50 bucks each  =  $5600

$5600 for 8 weeks of just one substance. yeah, sure. that is alot of D**k to suck for that money. though, maybe he did now that i think about that part.....

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2006, 06:28:44 AM »
Hey Bob, I guess this thread didn't work out the way you thought it would.  Look at it this way, at least you still have the best gym in Jersey.  Best of luck to you.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2006, 09:53:33 AM »
Guys , just come on down and meet him. Feel the arm if you'd like and then report it back to get big forum. He said he would take someone and show them some weight training techniques and put an inch on them.
Thats fair    ,meet him and then criticise

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2006, 10:52:50 AM »
Guys , just come on down and meet him. Feel the arm if you'd like and then report it back to get big forum. He said he would take someone and show them some weight training techniques and put an inch on them.
What the f*uck?!? That circus freak want to give advise for someone??? Are you stupid or what? What the f*uck that moron knows about weight training with his "cooked up with home chemistry set" fake ugly shit muscles? Only advise which that assclown should pass towards is "Never do anything which make you look such stupid ass like me, Gregg Valvoline". You are promoting here for some clown who masturbates with his own picture, and you sound like you admire that sick f*uck. Can you understand that you are shoveling shit on your own business by doing that. Nobody is going to take you seriously after this, so happy rest of your life, you clown  ;D

ps. how about a lynch mob for valvolino, you know the time and place.... ;D :o ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2006, 11:17:36 AM »
Give him a break. At least GV can advise on going heavy...

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »

Why would you think and knowledgeable amateur bodybuilder/fan, want to meet GV?  why?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 04:36:57 PM »
What the f*uck?!? That circus freak want to give advise for someone??? Are you stupid or what? What the f*uck that moron knows about weight training with his "cooked up with home chemistry set" fake ugly shit muscles? Only advise which that assclown should pass towards is "Never do anything which make you look such stupid ass like me, Gregg Valvoline". You are promoting here for some clown who masturbates with his own picture, and you sound like you admire that sick f*uck. Can you understand that you are shoveling shit on your own business by doing that. Nobody is going to take you seriously after this, so happy rest of your life, you clown  ;D

ps. how about a lynch mob for valvolino, you know the time and place.... ;D :o ;D

I take it you don't like Valentino? ;D

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2006, 04:54:31 PM »
Bob,

Can I bring my kids and let them throw pies at Greg's face?

sure Gregg loves kids
to the rest of the haters. what makes you guys experts on synthol ?
what is your experence? when did you see him inject that stuff?
 I will make a stand up bet  $10,000 (cash) pay for an mri . don't get stupid and ask for video rights, him to fly to you,ect...

Wasn't Valentino filling up in this video rather than draining?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3YLaFSrt8&search=greg%20valentino

No matter what you claim, Valentino's arms aren't natural and the "bulk" doesn't come from muscle.  It may not be synthol, but it surely isn't muscle. 

How about Valentino puts up and shows us the results of an MRI on his arms to prove he's created the world's biggest, most muscular arms with hard bodybuilding and nutrition (i.e. steroids)?  Let him silence the doubters once and for all so we can praise him for the bodybuilding arm god he is.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2006, 06:07:14 PM »
come on guys match my $10,000
any one coming down to confront him. you can bring your keyboards to hide behind

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2006, 06:39:35 PM »
any one coming down to confront him. you can bring your keyboards to hide behind

lol..your pathetic..No we are supposed to fear GV? hahah...Mr Synthol???!!!    :o

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2006, 08:18:51 PM »
lol----I must say I give props to Greg for having a sense of humor when so many nameless people bashing him-----I mean u see the people on here m*E*l*t*d*o*w*n  over a few sentences------it would be interesting to meet him just to hear some of the crazy stories this guy has

I dont know how you can dog this guy---he'll openly say he's an idiot for what he did and he's an ugly mug----On top of all that he turned his life around into something posisitive----

respect to Greg

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2006, 08:21:06 PM »

I will do you one better. I will bet $10,000,000. Put up or shut up.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2006, 08:52:51 PM »
Still shoveling shit on your business ? You must love that sick a-hole  ;D

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2006, 09:31:27 PM »
Synthol,propionate who phucken cares what he was putting in there...I think the bottom line here  is--Anyone who sticks that much of any shit in his arms to make them look like that has some serious issues.Especially when they think it looks good..wtf...Its fricken retarted plain and simple..The documentry on the guy was a complete disgrace. 
Would I have him at my store ??
Never in a million years..

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2006, 09:33:40 PM »
Make no mistake, it's synthol.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2006, 02:18:08 AM »
Come meet and talk to Gregg next Monday May 8th at Strong and Shapely Gym, East Rutherford N.J.
Between 5pm and 8pm   Its free too
He will be representing  Jekyll and Hyde energy supplement.
Bring your camera.

I assume you mean the Power Plant?

I thought I went through this before about having a cool sounding name of yer gym.

Strong and Shapely... big no-no.

Power Plant is the new name.

Laters.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2006, 06:16:24 AM »

Lucius, if you put that money up (and I think its a good bet on your part) you will earn the eternal respect of everyone on getbig, myself included.

I know he will back down, but oh well ;D

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2006, 09:15:03 AM »

I'm almost convinced that you're the only person on this planet that actually believes that Gregg's arms have no synthol.  On the other hand if you really know what the deal is and think it benefits you to promote someone who is an abomination to the sport (I use the term loosely) of bodybuilding then you really are only kidding yourself.  You may get a few naive girlscouts who take you for your word but typically this just isn't gonna fly.  Good luck.