Author Topic: 2024 State of the Union  (Read 20926 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: State of the Union
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2024, 10:20:21 PM »
This is a solid point that many on the left and right can agree on. There is a minimum age limit for president, there should be a maximum.

The reality is that if we stopped letting the “Puppeteers” pull our strings and create division - we would find that we agree on many more things.

I have some friends that were always ultra liberal who are telling me they can’t take just how far the woods nonsense is going. Also have some conservative friends who realize that we CAN solve many of our social problems by allocating money here at home. People on BOTH sides are sick of funding and ultimately fighting and losing American boys lives, these regime change wars has to stop! Most on both sides agree that we shouldn’t be prosecuted for using a drug. Most conservatives couldn’t give a damn about sexual orientation or even if same sex is granted marriage. WHY would I give a fck?? On the flip side WHY would I be “proud” of being straight? That would be dumb. And I think it’s dumb to be “proud” of being gay. I have a gay cousin that agrees.

Chaos - don’t think this is pointed at you, I think I replied to you and just got carried away. Lol

We just all have to be able to disagree (even vehemently disagree) but not fckn “hate” each other like fckn children do. You don’t want to play the same game as me ??? Well - I HATE you then - I hate your guts. !! lol. 

We don’t need a civil war - we need a REVOLUTION!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2024, 03:37:50 AM »
People get fired up by these useless "SOTU" fake speeches, it's embarrassing. Like believing a pro rasslin' promo.  ::)
The powers that be go out afterward and laugh at all the sheep they control with their lies.

Hilarious sheeple on both sides...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2024, 07:05:44 AM »

TDS BDS it's all the same shit.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2024, 04:21:58 AM »

??? ??? ??? ???
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2024, 04:25:05 AM »

F

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2024, 04:25:56 AM »
hey funk

you actually think the prez has any power

hahahaha

joke's on you dude

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2024, 04:27:53 AM »
hey funk

you actually think the prez has any power

hahahaha

joke's on you dude

No, he's just a figurehead, but who's pulling the strings, that's the question.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2024, 04:29:09 AM »

F

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2024, 04:32:00 AM »
   No, he's just a figurehead, but who's pulling the strings, that's the question.

blackrock and big pharma and big food and big tech are some of them

watch the vid

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2024, 08:02:57 AM »

;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2024, 04:34:34 AM »

the boodbath is coming.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2024, 05:40:24 PM »
The reality is that if we stopped letting the “Puppeteers” pull our strings and create division - we would find that we agree on many more things.

I have some friends that were always ultra liberal who are telling me they can’t take just how far the woods nonsense is going. Also have some conservative friends who realize that we CAN solve many of our social problems by allocating money here at home. People on BOTH sides are sick of funding and ultimately fighting and losing American boys lives, these regime change wars has to stop! Most on both sides agree that we shouldn’t be prosecuted for using a drug. Most conservatives couldn’t give a damn about sexual orientation or even if same sex is granted marriage. WHY would I give a fck?? On the flip side WHY would I be “proud” of being straight? That would be dumb. And I think it’s dumb to be “proud” of being gay. I have a gay cousin that agrees.

Chaos - don’t think this is pointed at you, I think I replied to you and just got carried away. Lol

We just all have to be able to disagree (even vehemently disagree) but not fckn “hate” each other like fckn children do. You don’t want to play the same game as me ??? Well - I HATE you then - I hate your guts. !! lol. 

We don’t need a civil war - we need a REVOLUTION!!
I agree. How long until the people that want to be left alone get involved? The next Civil War won't have clear lines like North or South.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2024, 07:57:44 PM »
Could someone who is liberal here explain to me what is wrong with enforcing the law wrt the border? Is the argument that the US should do away with any border controls, just let anyone in? No? So how many undocumented migrants should be let in? What's wrong with the wall exactly? From my understanding the liberals feel it's the wrong symbol for the US? But if not just everyone should be let in and coming in undocumented should still be against the law, what's wrong with it? Some liberals seem to argue that it's wasteful of resources to build a mostly symbolic wall, but I don't believe that is the main driver for their opinions. It's the same here in Sweden, the liberals fight for the illegals but at the same time they don't want unrestricted immigration either. What exactly do they want then?

I think Biden has recently said he would fix the border but his hands are tied? I think he's sending mixed signals - fix the border but don't fix the border.

Surely someone here can explain the liberal stance on illegal, or undocumented, immigration. What would you liberals do wrt to this if it was up to you and your morals?

I'm not an American so I don't want to have very strong opinions on what you should do but at the same time the problems you are having are the same problems we are having. Most of us don't want the people from the shithole countries but we are not asked and if we are asked we are said to have undemocratic values. Not much of a democracy, it's like the whole democratic ideology leads to a bunch of shit.

An observation I have is that most posters on bodybuilding forums would be classed as right wing extremists by the media and authorities, to be supressed and jailed if possible. Many forums don't allow political talk but comments always slip in showing their affiliations so to speak.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 State of the Union
« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2024, 01:06:28 AM »
Libturdz dont use logic, cannot think. They call them 'bleeding hearts' which really means 'insane pussies'.
They have no answers. They just want the opposite of what Pubtardz want, no matter the topic.
Amoeba brains for sure... ::)

They ignore the Bidens raping kids and their own family, but dont you dare say "grab her pussy"..  ::) ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2024, 05:36:43 AM »
I agree. How long until the people that want to be left alone get involved? The next Civil War won't have clear lines like North or South.
  Exactly, what happened to the days of clinton and bush, now you're constantly bombarded with all this shit, and that just points out the fact that the next president whoever he is will be over 80 years old while in office. Biden should be removed from office immediately and trump should be disqualified from ever running again. have a special board appoint an interitem president till we can find suitable candidates who are actually in charge of running something. in my humble opinion a qualification to run for president should be that you have to have been a governor of one of the 50 states to even run for POTUS.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2024, 06:54:28 AM »

F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2024, 07:41:31 AM »
That general poll is an outlier but the other two have been consistent.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2024, 12:51:59 PM »

&t=7s   
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2024, 04:40:38 AM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2024, 05:17:08 AM »

F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2024, 05:50:59 AM »
Translation: The writing is on the wall. Weekend at Bernie’s 2 is not happening:

Wall Street and Silicon Valley Elites Are Warming Up to Trump

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/antitrust/wall-street-and-silicon-valley-elites-are-warming-up-to-trump

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2024, 06:47:29 AM »

;D
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2024, 07:50:19 AM »
Could someone who is liberal here explain to me what is wrong with enforcing the law wrt the border? Is the argument that the US should do away with any border controls, just let anyone in? No? So how many undocumented migrants should be let in? What's wrong with the wall exactly? From my understanding the liberals feel it's the wrong symbol for the US? But if not just everyone should be let in and coming in undocumented should still be against the law, what's wrong with it? Some liberals seem to argue that it's wasteful of resources to build a mostly symbolic wall, but I don't believe that is the main driver for their opinions. It's the same here in Sweden, the liberals fight for the illegals but at the same time they don't want unrestricted immigration either. What exactly do they want then?

I think Biden has recently said he would fix the border but his hands are tied? I think he's sending mixed signals - fix the border but don't fix the border.

Surely someone here can explain the liberal stance on illegal, or undocumented, immigration. What would you liberals do wrt to this if it was up to you and your morals?

I'm not an American so I don't want to have very strong opinions on what you should do but at the same time the problems you are having are the same problems we are having. Most of us don't want the people from the shithole countries but we are not asked and if we are asked we are said to have undemocratic values. Not much of a democracy, it's like the whole democratic ideology leads to a bunch of shit.

An observation I have is that most posters on bodybuilding forums would be classed as right wing extremists by the media and authorities, to be supressed and jailed if possible. Many forums don't allow political talk but comments always slip in showing their affiliations so to speak.

The Demo rats are losing the white vote in the Midwest. So, they’re purposely letting in illegals to make up the difference. It really is as simple as that. They don’t give a shit about the country just the party.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2024, 07:54:31 AM »
Ohio was considered a key battleground state in winning national elections, but it has recently gone solidly red.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2024, 09:51:56 AM »
Shitter must crapping his ass-nappy, while spewing verbal diarrhea into his face-nappy.
If it were fair he wouldnt win shit, but its a globalist install...

The shitting-zombie (kid-sniffing pervert) may be re-installed for another hilarious go-round...