Author Topic: Guy put on 75 pds of muscle within 6 months !!  (Read 3098 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Guy put on 75 pds of muscle within 6 months !!
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2024, 12:51:46 AM »
The Anadrol? Talk to bhanks doctor lol.

The MK is available from any number off supplement stores. If you were in the UK or Europe you could substitute the Anadrol with M1T or Superdrol from the same stores lol.
I don't think it works quite like that, that you will absolutely "spill" after a set number of days. The weight gain is dependent on diet too, I mean a competitor on a bunch of roids adding Anadrol might continue to drop weight if the diet just gets harder and harder and the cardio is also upped. Someone might say, "wow the Anadrol just made me look even harder and maybe even dryer too."

For a show things change if diuretics are incorporated too. Now theoretically for a show or photoshoot some might use a mild diuretic like spironolactone which could take care of any water. In fact you might still feel a bit flat despite any dose Anadrol. A sprironolactone (aka Aldactone) could be very safe at low dose even if run for a month even. I'm not saying you should take this but just saying it's something lthat could be considered in some situations. Not saying someone should take it for weeks either but just 5-7 days, or even just 3 days (might be enough to get some drying effect) might not be problematic. In fact some bodybuilders have a year round prescription for Aldactone or HCTZ for BP puropses, for controlling water from gear and GH.

So it's impossible for me to say how much weight Anadrol would add for you, it's situational and personal to a certain extent. If you just want to eexperiment and don't want to peak at a certain specific date why not just try it for 2 weeks, take pics and evaluate how it affects your look over that period. My philosophy is that some extra water isn't at all disadvantageous in bodybuilding prep, it only matters on show day and you could adjust pretty quickly if the water is a problem. Like switch the Anadrol to Winstrol the last couple of days - but usually the Anadrol is not a problem in that respect in my experience.
Permabulkers don't have this problem.