Author Topic: Face Tatoos - WTF  (Read 2728 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Face Tatoos - WTF
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2024, 08:23:51 AM »
The ego is certainly the most bizarre thing about this species

Thank you Mr Spock  ;D
T

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2024, 10:44:10 AM »
Whenever I see a guy or gal at an intersection holding a sign or begging for money I always notice their tattoos… and I think to myself “when you had money that is what you chose to spend it on.  No donations for you.”

I have nothing against tattoos per se, but don’t waste money on a Monday and then beg me for a handout on Tuesday.  :-X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2024, 11:02:35 AM »
Whenever I see a guy or gal at an intersection holding a sign or begging for money I always notice their tattoos… and I think to myself “when you had money that is what you chose to spend it on.  No donations for you.”

I have nothing against tattoos per se, but don’t waste money on a Monday and then beg me for a handout on Tuesday.  :-X

Those people are usually professionally organized panhandlers.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2024, 11:19:14 AM »
Looks like something out of Back to the Future 2. It was a very sane choice.

;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2024, 03:04:14 AM »
So, i have nothing against tatoos, or even face tatoos...... But seriously WTF is this even supposed to be? It looks like a 3 yr old drew on his face....What the hell is it supposed to be or represent?

Maybe it did. The ink looks magic marker like.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2024, 04:48:04 AM »
There was an earthquake during Lee's tattoo job.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2024, 07:05:52 AM »

I bet you dont give homeless people money if they are smoking do you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2024, 05:40:50 PM »
I don't give homeless people money, ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2024, 06:15:45 PM »
i like to sneak up on homeless people while they are sleeping and hit them with cinder blocks

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2024, 06:17:34 PM »
i like to sneak up on homeless people while they are sleeping and hit them with cinder blocks

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2024, 06:19:07 PM »

This made me laugh enough to startle my dog

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2024, 07:37:24 AM »

Correct.  If you are resourceful enough obtain cigarettes, then you do not need a donation from me.  Tattoos are in the same envelope; they tell me something about your judgement.

True story: a woman that used to work in my building went through a series of unfortunate events and found herself couch surfing to avoid homelessness.  Eventually, she contacted me via my assistant (they used to be friendly) and asked if she could pick my brain about how to get back on her feet, find a job etc.  I agreed to take her to lunch and strategize about her next move.

Our meeting was about 1pm in the afternoon.  I picked her up and took her to a restaurant where we ate al fresco.  She ordered an unusual amount of food (apparently, she was trying to buy food for the next couple days on my dime—strike 1) and an iced tea.  I ended my order by asking for a mojito.  When she heard this, she decided to change her drink order and asked for a cocktail as well (strike 2). About ¾ of the way through the meal she excused herself to smoke a cigarette (strike 3); I had never known her to be a smoker.  When she came back from her smoke break, she could see that my mood had changed and explained that she had given up smoking for years but all the stress she has been under lately had driven her back to smoking.  Then she added that she did not buy that cigarette, rather she had bummed it off someone.  I ended the lunch and dropped her off.  She has made several overtures to get back in touch with me since then. I have declined to see her and my assistant cut her off as well. :-X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2024, 08:54:12 AM »
I wonder if lee has some regrets?  He wasted all his money on racing cars and I wonder if he is broke now? He could have bought a gym with that money and had a source of income.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2024, 09:03:17 AM »
Correct.  If you are resourceful enough obtain cigarettes, then you do not need a donation from me.  Tattoos are in the same envelope; they tell me something about your judgement.

True story: a woman that used to work in my building went through a series of unfortunate events and found herself couch surfing to avoid homelessness.  Eventually, she contacted me via my assistant (they used to be friendly) and asked if she could pick my brain about how to get back on her feet, find a job etc.  I agreed to take her to lunch and strategize about her next move.

Our meeting was about 1pm in the afternoon.  I picked her up and took her to a restaurant where we ate al fresco.  She ordered an unusual amount of food (apparently, she was trying to buy food for the next couple days on my dime—strike 1) and an iced tea.  I ended my order by asking for a mojito.  When she heard this, she decided to change her drink order and asked for a cocktail as well (strike 2). About ¾ of the way through the meal she excused herself to smoke a cigarette (strike 3); I had never known her to be a smoker.  When she came back from her smoke break, she could see that my mood had changed and explained that she had given up smoking for years but all the stress she has been under lately had driven her back to smoking.  Then she added that she did not buy that cigarette, rather she had bummed it off someone.  I ended the lunch and dropped her off.  She has made several overtures to get back in touch with me since then. I have declined to see her and my assistant cut her off as well. :-X
buy a packet of fags or buy a house, now which is it?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2024, 09:05:31 AM »
I wonder if lee has some regrets?  He wasted all his money on racing cars and I wonder if he is broke now? He could have bought a gym with that money and had a source of income.

x2

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2024, 12:57:26 PM »
Tattoos are nothing more than a sign of desperation and a pathetic cry for help and mercy.

A bullet into the brain will solve all these issues.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2024, 12:59:58 PM »
Tattoos are nothing more than a sign of desperation and a pathetic cry for help and mercy.

Shots fired at many Getbiggers (except me)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2024, 01:42:30 PM »

A tattoo or 2 on arms or body 🤔 okay'ish  once they star covering hands, neck, face, head
That's a sure sign of something not quite right - either insecure, projecting to others to keep away
- They're scared & wish to appear scary to others , like tribal war paint.

Or maybe social & environmental subconscious pier pressure - whatever it is it looks an absolute
Mess from more than 20/30 feet away & an awful mess when older & faded.
Still each to their own. Just definitely not for Me.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2024, 04:30:21 AM »

you should get out more, you sound a little bit limited in your ability to communicate

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2024, 04:40:24 AM »
A tattoo or 2 on arms or body 🤔 okay'ish  once they star covering hands, neck, face, head
That's a sure sign of something not quite right - either insecure, projecting to others to keep away
- They're scared & wish to appear scary to others , like tribal war paint.

Or maybe social & environmental subconscious pier pressure - whatever it is it looks an absolute
Mess from more than 20/30 feet away & an awful mess when older & faded.
Still each to their own. Just definitely not for Me.
when i was a kid tattoos meant something for example some tattooed dots on each knuckle .. it meant in the UK,  "the pigs are Bastards"
swallows on the hands fairly common in the 70s & 80s was a sign to say these hands can fly as in punch good.
the most funny tattoo i saw was a home made Indian ink job done at a party. was back about `81.
It was spelt wrong & read, "Ace of Spads" ( was on his face )  was supposed to be that Motörhead song.
Guy was called Zip & he did get it removed later on.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2024, 04:50:24 AM »

She was hitting on you.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2024, 04:52:37 AM »
I remember another charachter back about ´82 a tattooist in Falkirk Scotland.
Jimmy Todd who tattooed in an old house was rough as fuck. went in about ´82 with my mate to get a tattoo & saw him tattooing a guy who i think was about middle 20s. Jimmy Todd was rough as fuck & very old school, dragged the needle with a very thick outline.
The guy was wincing in pain & Jimmy Todd who was known to drink whisky when tattooing people was half cut & had a bottle of whisky next to him.
He told the guy to shut the fuck up & poured whisky on the tattoo he was still doing.
sitting in the room was a load of skins drinking beer.
A guy i know got a spider on his hand from Jimmy & Jimmy gave it an extra leg.
he´s mentioned in this article.

https://www.princevallar.co.uk/vallar/tattooing-in-scotland

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2024, 03:13:01 PM »

Do you realize how critical and judgemental you are? You put everything and everyone into categories.

Does that have anything to do with you being a gay, black man?

Are you in a constant defensive mode? I'd hate for you to be in a situation, to where you had to ask someone else for help.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2024, 05:56:57 PM »
Do you realize how critical and judgemental you are? You put everything and everyone into categories.

Are you in a constant defensive mode? I'd hate for you to be in a situation, to where you had to ask someone else for help.

You've had your face "tatooed" during drunken escapades, no?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2024, 07:14:55 PM »

When someone comes begging to me for money or handouts I can be as judgmental as I want.  If they do not like it they can go beg from someone else.

After more than a year of silence I heard from that woman again.  We had a long chat and I kept waiting for her “ask.”  The conversation ended without one.  Four days later she sent me a Zelle request for $50.  I ignored her.  ::)