Author Topic: Back to training+cycle after almost year off training due to opiate addiction.  (Read 2488 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
I have 3 bulging discs and arthirits in my lower back and neck, and fuck it no ones cutting me up until after Im dead.

Stay away if you can, those surgeries are no joke. Especially with no painkillers. Unfortunately I had herniation pressing against the nerve and severe narrowing. It was inevitable, recovery process was brutal in my 30s, can't imagine having  it in my 50s or 60s.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Stay away if you can, those surgeries are no joke. Especially with no painkillers. Unfortunately I had herniation pressing against the nerve and severe narrowing. It was inevitable, recovery process was brutal in my 30s, can't imagine having  it in my 50s or 60s.
Have you had any problems since?

falco

• Getbig V
I have 3 bulging discs and arthirits in my lower back and neck, and fuck it no ones cutting me up until after Im dead.

There are many minimal invasive procedures for bulging disks. I have done 4 (cervical and lumbar), with great success.

This is what was done to me:

I live pain free, just have to refrain myself from using big poundages at the gym.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Man I have disarmed three Hebrews with knives on three different occasions..........nobod y's cutting me easy. 

Ben sliced under my armpit in a fight once but it was superficial.

I`ll kick that surgeons ass if he even gets within 2 feet of me with a scalpel.  LOL  ;D

Seriously,I just woke up and will add a bit to this thread and my back problem situation once I wake the fuck up.............especiall y about what Falco posted.

Thanks guys,I hope you're all pain free cuz bulging discs are a true fucking bitch as I`m sure you all know.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Hey all,

Been a while since i've posted because I was dealing with a crippling addiction to painkillers (really high amounts of oxycodone) but ive overcome that now thankfully, completely drug free (rec. drugs + never been a drinker anyways). Opiates was ALWAYS my issue. Clean now and back to rebuilding life. My first workout back was last week 15th May.

Cycle is as follows:
-2 injections a week. Monday and Thursday. Each injection is 1ml sus + 1ml tren ace.
-1 anadrol 50 per day. Generally taken before training. Using pink capsule British Dragon anadrol 50.

Started last week Wednesday. Weighed myself after tonight's workout. I'm up around 5-6kg. I know majority is going to be water weight. Weighed in at 92kg. When im 100% clean and dedicated to nothing but training, i sit around 99kg lean. Hoping to get back to that. I know itll come quick due to muscle memory etc. Lowest i got to in the peak of my addiction was around 81 82kg.

Questions:

1.Was thinking after 2 weeks to increase to 2 anadrol 50 per day. Should I or should I just leave it at 1.

2.I have anavar. Should i throw this in the mix if i start to bloat too much?

3.I have EQ. Should I add this in at some point or no..? And if i do add it, what, if anything results wise can I expect off of 2ml a week of EQ.

Thanks all,
Meathead23.

As others have stated the healthier way to do this is to get on long term Hormone Replacement therapy. They will set you up with test and an anti-estrogen and monitor your levels. They can even help you with things like Growth Hormone and protein peptides. You do not need to be taking Tren and Anadrol and a bunch of underground gear. Just get on long term therapy no need to have your levels spiking up and down.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
You should have stuck to a non-opioid like Tramadol

???

Tramadol is a pretty strong opiate

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Have you had any problems since?

Still  in pain, waiting for nerve to heal from being compressed. Back training which helps mentally. Neck seems more stable and straightened. I've probably lost about 10% motion up and down.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Anybody do hanging from a chinning bar as therapy?

Not hanging by the neck of course.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

I've done that before. Really stretches the spine and loosens the shoulders.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

I also hang upside down with a pair of hanging boots.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
???

Tramadol is a pretty strong opiate

Everyone in the world knows that apart from Brian, he insists it isnt an opioid even though he cant find a single scientific source to add weight to his opinion.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Everyone in the world knows that apart from Brian, he insists it isnt an opioid even though he cant find a single scientific source to add weight to his opinion.

It is not an opiate. I actually did provide some links and research showing that it was just reclassified as an opiate just a few years ago by the FDA. It was never considered one prior but everyone just ignored it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It is not an opiate. I actually did provide some links and research showing that it was just reclassified as an opiate just a few years ago by the FDA. It was never considered one prior but everyone just ignored it.
No you didnt, there isnt a single source worldwide that will state Tramadol is not an opiate

Stop gaslighting you lying kunt

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

Yes hang every day 3-4 times 30secs.

Training days I do dead hangs inbetween every 2-3 exervises.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No you didnt, there isnt a single source worldwide that will state Tramadol is not an opiate

Stop gaslighting you lying kunt

Why do you insist on arguing? You could easily have done the research any of you could have but instead you all just keep posting current links where it is classified as an opiate no shit it was reclassified in 2014. From 1995-2014 Tramadol was on the market in the US and not classified as an opiate. They reclassified it because it was being abused similar to opiates and they had the legal framework and structure for that. However, that doesn't change the fact that structurally it is not a fucking opiate it does not work on the opiate receptor.  They have misclassified it. Articles now will say it is similar to other opiates but different from all other opiates in such and such ways. The reason it is different than all other opiates is because it isn't a fucking opiate. No one ever claimed it was prior to 2014

Did we not know what an opiate was in 1995? Why did it take 19 years to figure out it was an opiate? Because it is not a opiate

B

https://soapboxie.com/social-issues/Tramadol-a-New-Classification-as-a-Controlled-Substance

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why do you insist on arguing? You could easily have done the research any of you could have but instead you all just keep posting current links where it is classified as an opiate no shit it was reclassified in 2014. From 1995-2014 Tramadol was on the market in the US and not classified as an opiate. They reclassified it because it was being abused similar to opiates and they had the legal framework and structure for that. However, that doesn't change the fact that structurally it is not a fucking opiate it does not work on the opiate receptor.  They have misclassified it. Articles now will say it is similar to other opiates but different from all other opiates in such and such ways. The reason it is different than all other opiates is because it isn't a fucking opiate. No one ever claimed it was prior to 2014

Did we not know what an opiate was in 1995? Why did it take 19 years to figure out it was an opiate? Because it is not a opiate

B

https://soapboxie.com/social-issues/Tramadol-a-New-Classification-as-a-Controlled-Substance

From your link
"Because Tramadol has opioid properties"

"in 2010 it was re-classified as a controlled substance"

Its always been an opioid it just wasnt classifeid as a controlled substance

Tell me when they legalised Cannabis did it cease to be a cannaboid?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
From your link
"Because Tramadol has opioid properties"

"in 2010 it was re-classified as a controlled substance"

Its always been an opioid it just wasnt classifeid as a controlled substance

Tell me when they legalised Cannabis did it cease to be a cannaboid?

It was not classified as an opioid all opioids are controlled substances even back in 1995. It somehow magically became an opioid in 2014 almost 20 years after not being an opioid. They already had the legal framework for opioids. Once they realized it was an addictive drug of abuse it was easy just to classify it as an opioid for enforcement and regulation purposes.  Opioid properties is not an opioid. Chemically structurally it is simply not an opioid it does not act on the opioid receptor I am sorry you don't get that.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Tramadol... does not work on the opiate receptor.

'Similar to other opioids, tramadol selectively binds to various opiate receptors in the central nervous system due to its opioid nature.'

'The drug has off-label uses for premature ejaculation'

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK537060/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
'Similar to other opioids, tramadol selectively binds to various opiate receptors in the central nervous system due to its opioid nature.'

'The drug has off-label uses for premature ejaculation'

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK537060/

If you slapped the stupid kunt around the face with a fact he would swear it wasnt one.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
As a non-trained recovering addict who will make "muscle memory" gains fairly quickly anyway........gotta disagree brother.

lol… my post was more about the way I use gear ;D

on a serious note, tho… I will not take any commercially prepared injection of any kind.. ever again - If I can help it.

I recommend the same to any human being reading this post.

avoid pharmaceuticals altogether, if possible.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
If you slapped the stupid kunt around the face with a fact he would swear it wasnt one.

he has no problem speaking falsehoods and no ability to admit when he’s wrong… bhank is a very prideful man.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
If you switch from an "actual" opioid to Tramadol it's possible to do so with zero withdrawal effects. Converesly, if you are addicted to Tram you can escape all withdrawal by switching to another opioid. This only means one thing.
Like I've said, ESFitness went to heroin when his Tram dried up. Tram addiction is really nasty, I can tell since if I use Tram for several days I then have several days of extreme anxiety, insomnia etc. Tram is really wonderful mentally if you're depressed or anxious, amazing mood boost from the first pill if heavy enough. At least for me. The serotonergic and adregenic effects are behind some of it I believe.