Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3149324 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #1825 on: May 24, 2006, 11:24:24 AM »
The weird thing about Yates is. He has a better tri shot and muscles than Ronnie but Ronnie has better looking arms.
Other than Ron's huge advantages in bi & tri:

-Size
-Shape
-Taper
-Cuts
-Vascularity

Yates was right there. :D

body88

« Reply #1826 on: May 24, 2006, 11:28:57 AM »
Other than Ron's huge advantages in bi & tri:
-Size
-Shape
-Taper
-Cuts
-Vascularity

Yates was right there. :D

I think Yates was comparable with Taper and Size at their peaks. When Ronnie was smaller is when he was all  those things mentioned. Yates was just as big when Ronnie was coming in at 240 and 250 lbs. Yates had a conditioning advantage to his credit.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1827 on: May 24, 2006, 11:30:51 AM »
I think Yates was comparable with Taper and Size at there peaks.
It's "their", not there. So far you're batting .000 with your assessments-Ron's arms appear in some pics to be about twice the size. :D

body88

« Reply #1828 on: May 24, 2006, 11:39:41 AM »
Well I am typing on a sidekick mobile phone so forgive me if i do not care to check spelling.

And I thought you ment those factors applied to thier whole body not just the arm. Rons arms are better than Yates as a whole. I agree. But Yates has the better triceps.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #1829 on: May 24, 2006, 12:29:52 PM »
These desperation moves by pumpster are sad :'( and really awful, i mean not saying anyone is right or wrong but damn pumpster learn how to debate without owning yourself over and over with the same retarded posts a dozen times in a row :-\ Atleast ND's got the hang of this presents an actual arguement, you just right big/big and scrolling statements of stupidity :-[
I

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: May 24, 2006, 12:45:29 PM »
Dude if you haven't exercised common sense by now, haven't caught on that most here find ND a blabbering nincompoop.. :D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #1831 on: May 24, 2006, 12:51:31 PM »
Dude if you haven't exercised common sense by now, haven't caught on that most here find ND a blabbering nincompoop.. :D

I said i wasn't saying anyone was right or wrong but his statements come off as being more thought out and put together :)
I

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #1832 on: May 24, 2006, 12:52:30 PM »
These desperation moves by pumpster are sad :'( and really awful, i mean not saying anyone is right or wrong but damn pumpster learn how to debate without owning yourself over and over with the same retarded posts a dozen times in a row :-\ Atleast ND's got the hang of this presents an actual arguement, you just right big/big and scrolling statements of stupidity :-[

good post, true as the day is long.
nasser=piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1833 on: May 24, 2006, 01:17:41 PM »
Interesting that none of these geniuses actually have any content to offer.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1834 on: May 24, 2006, 01:51:59 PM »

hmm. Dorian's triceps are bigger, but smooth as a baby's bottom, just like most of his entire physique (except the lower back).

The striations in ronnie's triceps do look freaky.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1835 on: May 24, 2006, 01:56:18 PM »
Nd I think what gives Ronnie a better look at times than Yates is his vascularity. it is in all the right places. While Yates is lacking in that department.

What do you think?

ND will ingnore your question as he cannot answer truthfully if it will look bad on yates.

Ronnie has better: striations, taper, vascularity, arms, legs, pecs, glutes, hams, upper back, etc.

And better:

-front double bi
-rear double bi
-most muscular
-side chest
-rear lat spread

Dorian has better:

-ab and thigh (but only because he DOES NOT flex his thigh since even he knows it sucks)
-side triceps
front lat spread (but only from the waist up as his quads have few cuts)

and Ronnie looks WAY better in the "relaxed" round due to taper and cuts.

Advantage: easy win for ronnie.

-
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: May 24, 2006, 02:07:19 PM »
Back on ND owned on Yates' weak tris other than same ol same ol side shots..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1837 on: May 24, 2006, 02:11:06 PM »

hmm. Dorian's triceps are bigger, but smooth as a baby's bottom, just like most of his entire physique (except the lower back).

The striations in ronnie's triceps do look freaky.

His triceps are smooth ? lol are you eluding that Yates has any fat or water what so ever under is muscles? if so you're retarded and in that pic Dorian's tricep is much more defined reguardless striations which are genetic  ;) and as a whole Ronnie's side tricep can't even come close .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1838 on: May 24, 2006, 02:11:41 PM »

HOLY SHIT- Dorian looks like a sack of shit. He and Fux had the same taper.

Ronnie was way way way overlooked. His chest even in 1996 destroys any chest that dorian EVER had :o

Video after video is showing that Dorian could not handle a pre-gut peak Ronnie.  Even though Ronnie was nowhere near his peak here, he still looked amazing. And Yates looks exactly as we say he does:

-blocky with shitty lines.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: May 24, 2006, 02:41:04 PM »
ND will ingnore your question as he cannot answer truthfully if it will look bad on yates.

Ronnie has better: striations, taper, vascularity, arms, legs, pecs, glutes, hams, upper back, etc.

And better:

-front double bi
-rear double bi
-most muscular
-side chest
-rear lat spread

Dorian has better:

-ab and thigh (but only because he DOES NOT flex his thigh since even he knows it sucks)
-side triceps
front lat spread (but only from the waist up as his quads have few cuts)

and Ronnie looks WAY better in the "relaxed" round due to taper and cuts.

Advantage: easy win for ronnie.

-

Hulkster you're clueless you keep going on and on about Ronnie's supossedly superior parts , and you think that equates to superiority as a whole , now I don't agree with you on all of Ronnie's supposedly superior parts , but lets entertain your nonsense , they don't do much in the way of mandatory poses , Ronnie supposedly has a ' superior ' chest , Yet Dorian has the better sidechest shot from head to toe , Ronnie supposedly has the better arms , yet he can't hold a candle compared to Dorian in the side tri , Ronnie supposedly has the better back & taper , yet Dorian blows him out of the water in the front latspread , Ronnie has the ' superior ' quads , yet Dorian mops the floor with Ronnie in the ab-thigh , Ronnie has the superior taper , yet Dorian wastes him the rear latspread , I can make a case for Dorian outright beating Ronnie in every single mandatory poses

Dorian has the superior structure , Ronnie may have a naturally smaller waist & hips , but his muscle balance & proportion take a back seat to Dorian's , Ronnie's muscles are exaggerated and while impressive don't look as good in the mandatory poses , for every point you can make for Ronnie looking better in the mandatories I can counter with one for Dorian's favor

You have nothing Dorian is the master of phsyique display and Ronnie can barely pull off poses , Ronnie looks good front & back shots and doesn't look so good side shots , the difference is Dorian looks great from head to toe , Ronnie doesn't those weak calves can't be hidden  ;)

This is Dorian with a torn bicep a few weeks out from the 1994 Mr Olympia even with a torn bicep Dorian's front double bicep is just textbook he looks like a 270lb Danny Padilla , Ronnie can never-ever match the balance & proportion from top to bottom you think for one second higher peaked biceps can touch this? no in a million years kid .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: May 24, 2006, 02:43:18 PM »

Ronnie was way way way overlooked. His chest even in 1996 destroys any chest that dorian EVER had :o

Video after video is showing that Dorian could not handle a pre-gut peak Ronnie.  Even though Ronnie was nowhere near his peak here, he still looked amazing. And Yates looks exactly as we say he does:

LMFAO same contest , no taper did you say? Oh-boy I bet you wished you didn't make that comment lol Ronnie got his 250lb ass handed to him by Dorian .  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: May 24, 2006, 02:45:59 PM »

And Fux has no taper either ? lol man open mouth Hulkster and insert foot .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: May 24, 2006, 02:49:30 PM »
Fux has no taper? that statement is on par with your other hum-dinger  " Dorian's hardness was a myth " lol

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #1843 on: May 24, 2006, 02:49:55 PM »
And Fux has no taper either ?
Another classic ND faux-pas-Fux looks quite a bit better than Yates, actually..hahahahhahah

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1844 on: May 24, 2006, 02:51:04 PM »
Fux's lack of taper  ::) oh-boy , what a jackass lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: May 24, 2006, 02:57:18 PM »
Ronnie could only wish for a structure like this .

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1846 on: May 24, 2006, 03:00:48 PM »
ronnie was a cop dorain layed bricks    ronnie > dorain

Two blue collar no brain jobs.

FAO Hulkster, I have always suspected your hatred of Dorian is at least in part racially motivated and I think we are starting to see that.  Nothing particularly wrong with that but a little honesty would be good.  Ta ta.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1847 on: May 24, 2006, 03:07:43 PM »
With one of widest waists in bodybuilding - yes jp fux has a shitty taper.

Boy does yates look like garbage in that video posted.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1848 on: May 24, 2006, 03:09:46 PM »
LOL - how many times is ND going to use a front lat spread (with the waist scrunched up) to show that Yates has a great taper?

from the same contest as your precious lat spread..
open your eyes man.
Flower Boy Ran Away

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #1849 on: May 24, 2006, 03:13:06 PM »
LOL - how many times is ND going to use a front lat spread (with the waist scrunched up) to show that Yates has a great taper?

from the same contest as your precious lat spread..
open your eyes man.

Shawn makes them look like second tier.
just push some weight!