Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3152010 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #18925 on: January 03, 2007, 06:08:15 PM »
why the f*ck are you comparing Ronnie from one of his worst contests to offseason Dorian?

That's hardly Dorian in the offseason buddy.

That's Dorian in contest shape.....you can ask anyone who knew Dorian...when he came to the US 3 weeks out he was ready for the contest...all he did from then was manipulate water. As well, Kev Horton stated that Dorian's condition at 280-285 is unmatched to this day ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18926 on: January 03, 2007, 06:10:54 PM »
You pic out parts and come to the conclusion these parts make a better whole? not quite , this is how it unfolds according to the Official IFBB judging criteria

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Ronnie can't hang with Dorian in ANY mandatory in terms of balanced development , bulk depending on the year is a push , density? Yates ! and definition is conditioning and Yates has an edge depending on the year if its Ronnie 98 push but Yates has the edge in bulk , density and balanced development , Ronnie 99 Yates has the edge in conditioning , density and balanced development , Ronnie 01 ASC , Yates has the edge in bulk , density and balanced development , push on conditioning

Yates simply meets the criteria better , you can pick apart bodyparts all you like Yates has a better whole.

I don't just look at a pose and say "wow, Ronnie wins b/c his biceps are better." I take all things into consideration like balance, size, and detail. The reason I included specific reasons why one beats the other in my assessment is b/c they are relatively the same in everything else. Thus, there was no need to say "Ronnie's arms cancel out Dorian's calves. Their lat width is the same. Ronnie's hamstrings are more striated, but Dorian's lower back is sharper."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #18927 on: January 03, 2007, 06:11:47 PM »
Yates has a textbook side chest shot and Ronnie doesn't and the judges are looking for balanced development and how is Ronnie balanced with overdeveloped front & side delts that obscure his pecs , quads that dwarf his calves a midsection that is fighting itself to stay contained , Dorian has a deep ribcage much like Arnold he has better balance & proportion and density ! side chest for Yates all day long.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18928 on: January 03, 2007, 06:12:30 PM »
its done because I needed a great shot of Dorian's side chest and of Ronnies , I'm NOT comparing conditioning , just balance & proportion to pinpoint Ronnie's lack there of in this pose.

I don't consider having lower pecs that overpower the upper pecs as having better balance. :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18929 on: January 03, 2007, 06:17:21 PM »
I don't just look at a pose and say "wow, Ronnie wins b/c his biceps are better." I take all things into consideration like balance, size, and detail. The reason I included specific reasons why one beats the other in my assessment is b/c they are relatively the same in everything else. Thus, there was no need to say "Ronnie's arms cancel out Dorian's calves. Their lat width is the same. Ronnie's hamstrings are more striated, but Dorian's lower back is sharper."

as I pointed out Yates meets the criteria better , period . he is better balanced , better conditioned ( depending on the year ) better density and size ( depending on the year ) Ronnie's hamstrings don't have striations first of all , if you can find me a pic then feel free but Ronnie at times shows better detail in his hams NOT striations and Yates is no-fucking-slouch in hams thickness & detail or his glutes

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18930 on: January 03, 2007, 06:21:39 PM »
I don't consider having lower pecs that overpower the upper pecs as having better balance. :-\

They don't overpower his lower pecs he's pulling his chest back like you're supposed to ! and ironic you should bring that up look at the side triceps from Ronnie look at his lower pecs they look boobs ! Ronnie does have a thicker upper chest but it doesn't help his side chest shot .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18931 on: January 03, 2007, 06:22:46 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18932 on: January 03, 2007, 06:27:15 PM »
Monster balanced arm in that last shot.
Not.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18933 on: January 03, 2007, 06:37:26 PM »
Yates has a textbook side chest shot and Ronnie doesn't and the judges are looking for balanced development and how is Ronnie balanced with overdeveloped front & side delts that obscure his pecs , quads that dwarf his calves a midsection that is fighting itself to stay contained , Dorian has a deep ribcage much like Arnold he has better balance & proportion and density ! side chest for Yates all day long.

Ronnie's delts appear to overpower his pecs in the side chest b/c he rolls his delts forward and tenses them. This causes his delts to partially obscure his chest from the perspective of someone looking on perpendicular to him. However, you can fully see his pecs when he rotates his torso to show the audience.

Furthermore, Ronnie's chest is more balanced from top to bottom. Dorian's lower pecs overpower his upper pecs which makes them look droopy.

Ronnie's arms are cancelled out by Dorian's calves. So either muscle group wouldn't be an advantage for their respective owners. Their delts are pretty close. The midsection shouldn't be a problem for Ronnie b/c it is covered by the arms in the side chest. Ronnie's side leg completely destroys Dorian in this pose. His quads are more sliced and his hamstrings have visible striations from the side while Dorian's doesn't. In conclusion, I feel that Ronnie would win this pose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18934 on: January 03, 2007, 06:50:47 PM »
Ronnie's delts appear to overpower his pecs in the side chest b/c he rolls his delts forward and tenses them. This causes his delts to partially obscure his chest from the perspective of someone looking on perpendicular to him. However, you can fully see his pecs when he rotates his torso to show the audience.

Furthermore, Ronnie's chest is more balanced from top to bottom. Dorian's lower pecs overpower his upper pecs which makes them look droopy.

The midsection is covered by the arms in the side chest. So this area shouldn't be a problem for Ronnie. His side leg completely destroys Dorian in this pose. Ronnie's quads are more sliced and his hamstrings have visible striations from the side while Dorian's doesn't.

Ronnie's delts do obscure his pecs post a shot from the side like you're supposed to and its clearly evident and I've already said Ronnie's upper pecs are thicker but again it does nothing for him in the pose , in the most muscular maybe but thats NOT enough to compensate for balance issues , and Dorian's chest NEVER looked droopy please post a pic where this is so because I can post 5 for Ronnie with the exact same problem

Look at the comparison shot you can see Ronnie's gut sticking out and whats the sense of having gigantic quads if they highlight your weak calves? and enough with the fucking striations in the hams nonsense , its separation of the leg biceps muscles NOT cross-striations in the muscles themselves , please stop this nonsense.

Ronnie can't even do the pose correctly , droopy pecs anyone?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18935 on: January 03, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
Man, both of these side chest's are just fucking outstanding! Initially I thought Ronnie wins this pose fairly handily, but Yates looks excellent in this shot! His arms look outstanding, not to mention the calves. Yates does appear harder though despite being 15lbs heavier in this comparison.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18936 on: January 03, 2007, 06:53:51 PM »
Compare upper chests  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18937 on: January 03, 2007, 06:54:40 PM »
Side chest and you can barely see his pecs  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18938 on: January 03, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »
Chris & Dennis just showing textbook sidechest shots and look at Ronnie's pecs

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18939 on: January 03, 2007, 06:57:40 PM »
2001 Olympia again look at the front/side delts obscuring the pecs this is among one of his issues in this pose. ( gut )

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18940 on: January 03, 2007, 06:58:58 PM »
99 same problems

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18941 on: January 03, 2007, 06:59:51 PM »
Levrone teaching Ronnie a lesson about a side chest

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18942 on: January 03, 2007, 07:01:03 PM »
Dorian's textbook sidechest

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18943 on: January 03, 2007, 07:02:28 PM »
Dorian's chest NEVER looked droopy please post a pic where this is so because I can post 5 for Ronnie with the exact same problem

I'm talking about when he's flexing from the side. His pecs look droopy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18944 on: January 03, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »
I mean get serious

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18945 on: January 03, 2007, 07:04:28 PM »
Look at the upper chest

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18946 on: January 03, 2007, 07:05:42 PM »
 :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18947 on: January 03, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »
His side chest is fantastic

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #18948 on: January 03, 2007, 07:11:38 PM »
ND, notice an ongoing theme in all the side chest shots you posted? Ronnie's pics are taken straight on or from behind while Dorian's are all taken slightly from in front. The result is you can see more of Dorian's chest and less of Ronnie's. ::)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #18949 on: January 03, 2007, 07:34:09 PM »
Holy F*ck this shot is INSANE!!! Check the striations in the pecs :o Look at the size of that forearm :o