Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3151704 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #19900 on: January 09, 2007, 04:12:38 PM »
ha ha ha ha ha, until you stand him next to Ronnie.

Another one of your pathetic comparisons. Why is Ronnie's head and hands twice as large as yates?

Regardless, Dorian smokes Ronnie head to toe on the relaxed rear shot. Too complete top to bottom. Not to mention much, much better condition. Ronnie was fat in 2003.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19901 on: January 09, 2007, 04:13:02 PM »
ha ha ha ha ha, until you stand him next to Ronnie.

Yes when you stand next to him and make him look soft & water logged , unbalanced

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19902 on: January 09, 2007, 04:15:45 PM »
Another one of your pathetic comparisons. Why is Ronnie's head and hands twice as large as yates?

Regardless, Dorian smokes Ronnie head to toe on the relaxed rear shot. Too complete top to bottom. Not to mention much, much better condition. Ronnie was fat in 2003.

Neo thinks that because Ronnie 2003 made Jay look small somehow he's going to make Dorian look small , obviosuly this is 100% accurate

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19903 on: January 09, 2007, 04:18:33 PM »
Neo thinks thats how Ronnie 03 would make Dorian look when in reality you see the same people from another angle , and Oh now Ronnie isn't making Jay look so small is he? and he wouldn't make Dorian look small I don't care what he weighed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19904 on: January 09, 2007, 04:20:45 PM »
 ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19905 on: January 09, 2007, 04:35:44 PM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19906 on: January 09, 2007, 04:39:35 PM »

whaa whaa, keep whining you little baby. Their heads and hands are the same size. Here is a lighter version of that comparison.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19907 on: January 09, 2007, 04:44:44 PM »
Neo thinks that because Ronnie 2003 made Jay look small somehow he's going to make Dorian look small , obviosuly this is 100% accurate

why thank you for agreeing with me. Let's use your 'numbers argument' to demonstrate why 03 Ronnie would make Dorian look small. Jay is 5' 9" and weighed 260 lbs at the 03 Mr. Olympia. Dorian is 5' 10" and weighed 260 lbs at the 95 Mr. Olympia. Thus, Jay is one inch shorter yet weighs the same. This means, according to your famous logic, that he must be more muscular than Dorian. If Ronnie made Jay look small in 03, then chances are that Dorian would look equally small against Ronnie. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19908 on: January 09, 2007, 04:47:16 PM »
Neo thinks thats how Ronnie 03 would make Dorian look when in reality you see the same people from another angle , and Oh now Ronnie isn't making Jay look so small is he? and he wouldn't make Dorian look small I don't care what he weighed

I guess Jay magically grew 2 inches for that contest. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19909 on: January 09, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »
I guess Jay magically grew 2 inches for that contest. ::)

You're talking an two inches from a picture thats is taken that far away it would be hardly noticeable and to top it off Jay has the ' Hitler-Youth ' hair cut so that pic is a LOT more accurate than this one.

did Ronnie grow 6 inches?  ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19910 on: January 09, 2007, 05:04:46 PM »
lights out, game over 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19911 on: January 09, 2007, 05:08:29 PM »
lights out, game over 8)

This is bar none the worse comparison you ever made at least I was trying but this is ridiculous , the sad part is you think this would be indictive of reality lol

2003 man he isn't making kev look small

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19912 on: January 09, 2007, 05:10:29 PM »
Again

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19913 on: January 09, 2007, 05:17:49 PM »
Again

Ronnie looks so bad in 2003 in the front lat....the bloated gut just ruined everything.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19914 on: January 09, 2007, 05:20:34 PM »
Ronnie looks so bad in 2003 in the front lat....the bloated gut just ruined everything.

he has looked much better in this pose , his balance is at its all-time worse sans 2004 he's crisp muscularity is missing , he looks uncomfortable at that weight , its an impressive shot due to the sheer size but size alone doesn't win contests

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19915 on: January 09, 2007, 05:21:18 PM »
This is bar none the worse comparison you ever made at least I was trying but this is ridiculous , the sad part is you think this would be indictive of reality lol

no, what's sad is that you know you have nothing so you make up shit. You accuse people of using "fake" pics and slanted comparisons, yet your comparisons are 10x worse. I'd like to see you come up with a more accurate comparison than this using the original pics of each bodybuilder. I wouldn't be surprised if you ignore my challenge. Afterall, it's far easier to criticize others for their work rather than have anything to show for. ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19916 on: January 09, 2007, 05:26:52 PM »
he has looked much better in this pose , his balance is at its all-time worse sans 2004 he's crisp muscularity is missing , he looks uncomfortable at that weight , its an impressive shot due to the sheer size but size alone doesn't win contests

Ronnie in 03 blows Dorian out of the water in the front lat spread. Ronnie beats Dorian in muscular bulk and definition, and ties in balance.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19917 on: January 09, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
Ronnie in 03 blows Dorian out of the water in the front lat spread.

Ronnie looks like shit there. All bloated, holding water and fat. Just horrid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19918 on: January 09, 2007, 05:44:26 PM »
no, what's sad is that you know you have nothing so you make up shit. You accuse people of using "fake" pics and slanted comparisons, yet your comparisons are 10x worse. I'd like to see you come up with a more accurate comparison than this using the original pics of each bodybuilder. I wouldn't be surprised if you ignore my challenge. Afterall, it's far easier to criticize others for their work rather than have anything to show for. ::)

Please Neo find where I said those pics were ' fake ' please do  ;) and good luck because you'll need it !

I'll admit the first few comparisons I made were off but I was just getting the hang of it , but this picture is just fucking retarded plain & simple I know Ronnie's arms were very big in 2003 BUT compared to Dorian's they look 6 inches bigger , Ronnie's calves are bigger than Dorian's quads for christs sakes , I mean get serious

The saddest part of this comparison is you think that its accurate thats the sad part.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19919 on: January 09, 2007, 05:46:50 PM »
Why is Ronnie's forearm a foot longer than Dorian's in that last comparison ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19920 on: January 09, 2007, 05:51:35 PM »
Ronnie in 03 blows Dorian out of the water in the front lat spread. Ronnie beats Dorian in muscular bulk and definition, and ties in balance.

You have to be retarded you just have to be , ties Dorian in balance? 2003 was his worse year bar none for balance how the fuck does he ' tie him for balance' ? you're insane and ignorant to what balance is .

and FYI definition is CONDITIONING and Ronnie 2003 doesn't beat Dorian in conditioning not by a long shot

I think Ronnie's meltdown has inspired his followers to do the same on a mass level

Dorian Yates owns the front latspread Haney used to and Yates' replaced him

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19921 on: January 09, 2007, 05:54:09 PM »
Gaspari was in way better condition than Yates!

Welcome to my planet.
just push some weight!

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #19922 on: January 09, 2007, 06:02:03 PM »
Ronnie looks like shit there. All bloated, holding water and fat. Just horrid.

wtf are you talking about? Ronnie destroys Dorian in muscular definition there. Dorian's arms and quads look pathetic. His chest is smooth as a baby's ass. The only thing good about Dorian in the front lat spread are his lats and cavles.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19923 on: January 09, 2007, 06:02:04 PM »
Gaspari was in way better condition than Yates!

LOL. Just like how Cutler has a better rear lat than Yates, right?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19924 on: January 09, 2007, 06:04:22 PM »
wtf are you talking about? Ronnie destroys Dorian in muscular definition there. Dorian's arms and quads look pathetic. His chest is smooth as a baby's ass. The only thing good about Dorian in the front lat spread are his lats and cavles.

One thats a NOT a great shot of Dorian even though its from a great contest and why is the Coleman fans are always ignorant? the only good thing about Dorian's front latspread is lats & calves lol meltdown