Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3151720 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #20000 on: January 10, 2007, 01:51:17 AM »
Again you post a transition shot from Yates while Ronnie is holding his midsection tight , here look at Ronnie's midsection at the same contest

ha ha ha, you're so dumb and predictable. I posted equally unflattering shots of both from straight on and the side to demonstrate that Ronnie and Dorian had guts, but Dorian had a very wide midsection in addition to a distended stomach. You posting more pics of Ronnie from the side does absolutely nothing to disprove what I said.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20001 on: January 10, 2007, 01:54:13 AM »
yes, the word 'white' was in there.

and do you know where I got that phrase from?

It was from an long ago discussion of Gunter Schlierkamp, not dorian yates. And it was not me who came up with the phrase. I can't remember who said it.

but they have the same blocky type structure.

That phrase just struck me as funny, so I used it in reference to dorian.

You have to admit:

"blocky guy" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "blocky white guy"

LOL

I am a white guy myself.

I am NOT black.

not that there is anything wrong with that... 8)

Where Icecold comes up with me being a racist I have no clue.

I explained my reasons for liking guys like Flex, Ronnie, Haney, Shawn, etc.

and they have nothing to do with colour.

But the bottom line is, Gunter, Dorian AND jay are ALL BLOCKY and they just happen to be white.  Saying they are block and lack good muscle shape/bellies is not being a racist.

that is just stating the facts.

Hulkster when you say things like " blocky white guy ' you open yourself up for inquiry , do I think you're a racist? no ......but its just really odd you would make that statement so don't be surprised when people start questioning you , because if someone referred to Ronnie has the ' bloated black guy ' you'd be the very first to scream racist .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20002 on: January 10, 2007, 01:57:27 AM »
ha ha ha, you're so dumb and predictable. I posted equally unflattering shots of both from straight on and the side. You posting more pics of Ronnie from the side does absolutely nothing to disprove what I said.

Sure it does it shows you think Ronnie doesn't have a gut even at his best and thats a myth , you post unflattering pics and I can return the favor , sure Dorian has a wider waist , part of that is thicker obliques but his whole midsection when held tight is just leaps & bounds better than Ronnies thats not up for debate , again whats the sense of having a narrow waist if its devoid of amazing detail compared to Dorian?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #20003 on: January 10, 2007, 02:01:46 AM »
Sure it does it shows you think Ronnie doesn't have a gut even at his best and thats a myth , you post unflattering pics and I can return the favor , sure Dorian has a wider waist , part of that is thicker obliques but his whole midsection when held tight is just leaps & bounds better than Ronnies thats not up for debate , again whats the sense of having a narrow waist if its devoid of amazing detail compared to Dorian?

dude, what the hell are you talking about? I posted your own f*cking screencaps of Ronnie to compare guts with Dorian. So you have no place to complain. Learn how to read b/c lately you've been saying a lot of dumb things that could easily have been avoided.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #20004 on: January 10, 2007, 02:04:29 AM »
Please show me how I was unfair.

here's pics comparing their guts from the side.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20005 on: January 10, 2007, 05:39:13 AM »
  See, the problem with arguing with NeoSperminole is that he simply doesen't acknowledge reality. Look on page 808, where I gave him a truly brilliant explanation for why Dorian carried more lean mass than the 1999 Coleman and had a thicker back, and all he did was plagiarize my post and reverse the arguments to his side. When I pointed this out to him, he just wrote "no, you're wrong you idiot". ::) I mean, how can I argue with something like that?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20006 on: January 10, 2007, 05:42:03 AM »
Dorian is only 1 inch shorter than Ronnie, and most of the weight discrepancy came from Dorian's huge midsection. It may have been more detailed and hard, but it was still a huge muscular waist.

This is exactly what I'm taling about. How on Earth could Dorian Yates carry less mass than the 1999 Coleman, when logically and mathematically such a conjecture is absurd, is beyond me. This is so retarded that it's not even worth arguing with. Saying that a distended midsection adds less weight than a wide waist with a flat stomach, to a physique, is just too stupid to argue with. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20007 on: January 10, 2007, 05:46:01 AM »
yes, the word 'white' was in there.

and do you know where I got that phrase from?

It was from an long ago discussion of Gunter Schlierkamp, not dorian yates. And it was not me who came up with the phrase. I can't remember who said it.

but they have the same blocky type structure.

That phrase just struck me as funny, so I used it in reference to dorian.

You have to admit:

"blocky guy" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "blocky white guy"

LOL

I am a white guy myself.

I am NOT black.

not that there is anything wrong with that... 8)

Where Icecold comes up with me being a racist I have no clue.

I explained my reasons for liking guys like Flex, Ronnie, Haney, Shawn, etc.

and they have nothing to do with colour.

But the bottom line is, Gunter, Dorian AND jay are ALL BLOCKY and they just happen to be white.  Saying they are block and lack good muscle shape/bellies is not being a racist.

that is just stating the facts.

Hulkster, your explanation is bullshit. You're either a racist or a whigger. There is no possible alternative. If the issue is simply physique, then the sentence "blocky guy" would suffice. There was no need to include the "white" there. Funny that I never saw you praising White bodybuilders who posses the look of narrow hips and round muscles which you claim to love so much, like Arnold. Food for thought.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20008 on: January 10, 2007, 07:09:21 AM »
I would pay good money to see ronnie and dorian compare arms... 8)

they already have.

from 1992-1997.

ronnie's arms are the one thing that havent changed from those years til 98.

his arms didnt matter then against dorian, and wouldnt matter after 98. 

you seem to forget that ronnie and dorian competed against each other many times.  every advantage in taper, shape, details, etc. ronnie had and it meant nothing and did nothing for him.

the closest ronnie ever got to dorian was 6th place. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20009 on: January 10, 2007, 08:50:54 AM »
  Hulkster, your explanation is bullshit. You're either a racist or a whigger. There is no possible alternative. If the issue is simply physique, then the sentence "blocky guy" would suffice. There was no need to include the "white" there. Funny that I never saw you praising White bodybuilders who posses the look of narrow hips and round muscles which you claim to love so much, like Arnold. Food for thought.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

EXACTLY

hulkster has never mentioned any of these white bbers that are even better examples that ronnie of what he claims is the "right" physique

-milos
-bob paris
-barry demay
-matt mendenhall
-ahmed haidar
-arnold
-mark dugdale
-rory l
gary strydom

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #20010 on: January 10, 2007, 10:43:47 AM »
' Shitty arms ' lol Dorian showing amazing triceps , forearms and good enough biceps , also showing much better separation , detail and hardness through his physique

You mind showing us how good his left arm was? From all angles and different poses at the same event.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #20011 on: January 10, 2007, 10:49:26 AM »

bad angel for yates in that pic, but i think coleman has him in that pose by small margin anyways.

at least use the real pic. 

What are you talking about, atleast use the real pic? It was used many times and compared to other pics. How many more times do you want it to be posted? Try telling ND about what you think about Coleman winning this pose. He still thinks that yates kills him, lol.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #20012 on: January 10, 2007, 10:50:51 AM »
Dan Solomon, this week:

"Ronnie Coleman, the most dominant Olympian ever."

"Ronnie Coleman, with the best lat spread in history". - same sentiment as Peter McGough

LOL

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/radioarchive.htm

That's what I heard also and saved for future reference.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #20013 on: January 10, 2007, 11:04:42 AM »
Dorian owning Neo and his claim Yates only has good lats & calves lmfao

His thighs actually look good along with his lats in that pose. But as soon as you look at his delts, arms and chest, it ruins the pose because he looks smooth and soft in those areas.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #20014 on: January 10, 2007, 11:23:52 AM »

great shot, but coleman's horrid midsection really ruins that shot - as it does for most of his front poses.

the abs are the focal point of the shot and his suck. 

Great shot, but yates smooth delts, arms and chest really ruins this shot. The delts, arms and chest are part of this pose and they suck.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #20015 on: January 10, 2007, 11:38:33 AM »
Dorian's front double biceps was outstanding in 1993.

Not in 94, 95, 96, or 97. Another thing to note is in every shot, yates right delt is alot bigger than his left. Samething goes for the right bicep. So much for symetry.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20016 on: January 10, 2007, 11:49:23 AM »
It only affects one pose, the front dbl which I have already conceded Ronnie would win.

However, Dorian would win the ab/thigh, side tri, rear lat, front lat, and rear dbl biceps. Therefore, Dorian beats Coleman ;)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20017 on: January 10, 2007, 11:59:29 AM »
When his biceps was intact (i.e) 1993, I believe Dorian would win the front double biceps. He is just so thick and dense, not to mention aside from his biceps, Ronnie looks horrible in the front double biceps. His chest goes flat, gyno, and he has that weird midsection.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20018 on: January 10, 2007, 12:03:18 PM »
Ronnie's midsection reminds me of a jack-o-lantern gone wrong.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20019 on: January 10, 2007, 12:44:39 PM »
What are you talking about, atleast use the real pic? It was used many times and compared to other pics. How many more times do you want it to be posted? Try telling ND about what you think about Coleman winning this pose. He still thinks that yates kills him, lol.

actually, i meant at least the real pic was used. 

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20020 on: January 10, 2007, 12:49:08 PM »
I also believe Dorian has even thicker leg biceps than the 2003 Ronnie.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #20021 on: January 10, 2007, 12:49:23 PM »
See, the problem with arguing with Sir NeoSeminole is that he simply doesen't acknowledge reality. Look on page 808, where I gave him a truly brilliant explanation for why Dorian carried more lean mass than the 1999 Coleman and had a thicker back, and all he did was plagiarize my post and reverse the arguments to his side.

The problem with arguing with you is that you simply don't acknowledge reality. You think you gave a "truly brilliant explanation" but you didn't. Don't assume that b/c Dorian and Ronnie weighed the same, and Dorian had better conditioning and was 1 inch shorter, that automatically means he carried more lean mass. Let's say for argument's sake that Dorian had more overall bulk, this doesn't mean it was evenly distributed on his frame. His arms, chest, quads, and glutes were all smaller than Ronnie's. The only areas where Dorian looks noticably larger than Ronnie is the midsection and calves. For all intents and purposes, Ronnie would appear to have larger muscles overall.

I laugh whenever you say that Dorian had a thicker back. This has been thoroughly disproven with visual evidence. Ronnie's back was just as wide and didn't flatten out in the rear double biceps like Dorian's. By the way, I plagiarized your post on purpose you dumbass. I was tired of dealing with your babbling. So I decided to return the favor.

When I pointed this out to him, he just wrote "no, you're wrong you idiot". I mean, how can I argue with something like that?

that was a parody of the way you sound in your posts. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20022 on: January 10, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
dude, what the hell are you talking about? I posted your own f*cking screencaps of Ronnie to compare guts with Dorian. So you have no place to complain. Learn how to read b/c lately you've been saying a lot of dumb things that could easily have been avoided.

WRONG you're NOT using ' my ' screencaps someone else took those not me  ;) again nice try but sorry you missed again and lets entertain your nonsense I've been saying a lot of ' dumb ' things lately , even if that were true I couldn't come close to the monumentally dumb things you guys have been saying , Dorian only has good lats & calves in the front latspread ring a bell? Ronnie 01 ASC was at least as big or if not bigger than 99 Olympia ring a bell?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20023 on: January 10, 2007, 01:03:59 PM »
I frequently steal your scans.  ;D

I don't mind , although some people steal them and watermark them as if they were theirs , again who cares?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20024 on: January 10, 2007, 01:16:04 PM »
Great shot, but yates smooth delts, arms and chest really ruins this shot. The delts, arms and chest are part of this pose and they suck.

Again your implication that his delts , arms and chest are ' smooth ' implies they are but are they? no they're not as you can clearly see in these pics they're NOT ' smooth ' the last thing he is doing is carrying water

The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Again Dorian has Ronnie in balanced development , muscular density and conditioning , Ronnie has the edge in muscular bulk !