Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3162371 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #33950 on: September 04, 2007, 02:34:10 PM »
Ronnie ASC 2001

I think Ronnie is better than Dorian.

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #33951 on: September 04, 2007, 02:36:36 PM »
Iceman1981, you have any more new pics of 01 ASC Ronnie?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33952 on: September 04, 2007, 02:37:10 PM »
bwahahahahahahaha, good one. Dorian at 257 lbs looks identical in size to 01 ASC Ronnie and I highly doubt 3 lbs more would make a difference. So there goes Dorian's 'advantage' in the size department. Their conditioning was practically the same. I believe Ronnie had better overall conditioning. You think Dorian edges Ronnie out. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say they are tied. I'm being very generous here since conditioning is determined on stage by level of separations and striations, and Ronnie has Dorian beat. This leaves balance and proportion. Depending on which version of Dorian we are talking about, Ronnie matches or eclipses Dorian. Ronnie's symmetry actually improved that year due to his tighter midsection, downsized quads, and fuller calves. At worst, 01 ASC Ronnie ties Dorian's best ever package. At best, he edges Dorian out for the win.

See your problem Neo is you're basing your opinion on how they compare off you're own slanted comparisons lol thats not a good template and I love your gross overstatement they appear identical in size lol not quite kid , see the most musculars I post at the bottom and that shows right there they're most certainly NOT identical in size

I conditioning I think maybe the same and I'm sure you believe Ronnie has better overall conditioning but it's reached by an inaccurate means and I love how you act like you're doing me a favor by admitting that at the very least they're tied , especially considering Peter McGough himself said NO ONE was more hard & dry as Dorian and Dorian & Lee Priest have both said that Dorian has better conditioning , you're not doing me a favor kid in that light I'm doing you one  ;)

You're still under this delusion that conditioning means better separations & striations and its NOT its part of conditioning and how do you get striations ? and separations? by riding yourself of all water and fat can you still have striations and separations and still be holding fat and water? absolutely

Let me add striations are genetic and aren't always an accurate indication of overall conditioning , one can have dry & striated parts and still be holding water , when a competitor loses a contest due to conditioning , they always say the same thing , he was holding water and or he was a little soft , you don't hear them say well his striations weren't that sharp and thats why he lost or so-and-so had more separations , no it's all contingent on how dry the muscles are and how little fat are in them , how thin the skin is , see comments like ' Does he have skin ' or " he was bone dry & rock hard ' and ' his skin looked like tissue paper ' or ' skin looked shrink-wrapped around the muscle '

I hate to break this to you sport , Ronnie doesn't match or exceed Dorian in symmetry thats garbage , symmetry does include having a small waist & hips and this is the absolute ONLY advantage Ronnie enjoys in this department , it also includes balance & proportion which Dorian has a clear cut advantage in , like Ronnie's small waist & hips this is genetic. you're either born with great balance & proportion or you're not and Ronnie was NOT why? his torso is short , his arms are to long for his torso , his legs are long , now couple that with his proportion issues see glutes , calves , forearms , and there is NOT much you can do to alter this in 2001 it may have been good for Ronnie's physique that has nothing to do with Dorian who according to Dorian and Lee Priest , Yates has the edge in balance & proportion and lets see what an IFBB judge has to say about Dorian's symmetry

Bev Francis : Bodybuilder's phsyique you most admire ?

The man Dorian Yates , his combonation of size and shape makes for an awesome physique , unlike a lot of big guys he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together , His symmetry is almost perfect , Everything is in proportion , no weak bodyparts .

This my friend is NOT debatable and they are NOT comparable

Lets recap shall we?

Yates advantage in muscular bulk 260 pounds VS 244-247 pounds
Yates advantage in density , I notice you always neglect to address this advantage ( speaks volumes )
Yates advantage in muscular balance & proportion
Yates ( according to McGough ) advantage in conditioning , although still may be comparable

So you're still behind the 8 ball looking for advantages kid

look at the pics there is NOTHING identical about the size even with the 3 extra pounds .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #33953 on: September 04, 2007, 02:38:39 PM »
Ronnie ASC 2001

here's a better quality version of that last pic.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #33954 on: September 04, 2007, 02:39:30 PM »
Iceman1981, you have any more new pics of 01 ASC Ronnie?

I just got my new pc and was transfering my pics to my new hard drive and I saw that Ronnie side chest pic in a folder that I don't check often and I noticed it was from the ASC 01'. That pic is just insane. Ronnie has it all in that pic.

I saw a clip of Ronnie ASC 01 last year and took this screencap. The clip was like 2 seconds long. I couldn't get a better shot, but from this pic we can see that Ronnie is shredded, seperated, dry, striated as hell and looking huge

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #33955 on: September 04, 2007, 02:41:43 PM »
ND, hush little boy. Even your master, Dorian Yates, is telling you to be quiet.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33956 on: September 04, 2007, 02:44:51 PM »

we can disprove ronnie's comments about dorian very easily, by posting pictures of himself:

::)

Ronnie may not have the greatest side chest shot ever, but it sure is better than dorian.

but he does have the greatest back ever, easily.

well, ronnie thinks something different.

again, you think your opinion is the only truth/facts, when nothing could be further from the truth.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33957 on: September 04, 2007, 02:55:44 PM »
ND, hush little boy. Even your master, Dorian Yates, is telling you to be quiet.

Who use to post pics like that? with sayings? I forgot he made me laugh

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33958 on: September 04, 2007, 02:56:05 PM »
the most recent bashing of pumpster - two weeks later and the thread is still fresh.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=1.60

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33959 on: September 04, 2007, 02:59:15 PM »
Nearly identical in size lmfao

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #33960 on: September 04, 2007, 03:02:09 PM »
http://www.naturalolympia.com/html/OlympiaReview.htm

"1st Place - Ronnie Coleman. Ronnie is one of my favorite bodybuilders competing today. He believes in training heavy and hard using barbells and dumbbells with the basic exercises and his physique shows it! When Ronnie won his first Mr. Olympia contest in 1998, it was one of the most exciting victories in the sport's history. His biceps, back and chest are absolutely incredible and nearly everyone agrees that he owns the Rear Double Biceps pose in this sport. Many people in the sport have also talked about the fact that Ronnie Coleman may be the best Mr. Olympia ever!"

"Last year, Ronnie was about ten pounds heavier and he was just as ripped as when he won the contest the first time in 1998."

"Ronnie's back is still the best in the sport. Possessing long lats similar to Lee Haney, Ronnie showed complete development from his neck to his waist and thickness that is unparalleled in the sport."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33961 on: September 04, 2007, 03:02:24 PM »
Interview with Dexter Jackson
http://bodybuildingpro.com/jackson040205.html

We don't really hear about you talking about other bodybuilders?
I am not the gossip type. I let them do all the talking, and I let my physique back my talking up. I know Craig Titus was saying something like he knows that Lee Priest is 200 pounds, I'm 220 pounds, and he is 250 pounds, and all this shit, but what Craig does not realize is that his 250 pounds is not like Ronnie Coleman's 250 pounds. See what I am saying? I think I have proven to everyone that size doesn't matter. You don't look at Craig and say 'whoa, that's a big dude'. You might say that about Ronnie or Jay at 250, but not Craig. I do want to say that I respect Craig 100%. He is a good friend of mine, and the Ironman will be a good friendly battle. I wish him the best of luck, but let's see what happens. My A-Game will be on, that's for sure!

Dexter saying that even though Ronnie weighed 250, Ronnie's 250 is huge.

An IFBB judge saying that though Yates was lighter he appeared the biggest on-stage BY FAR is a 275 pound Dillett and a 317 pound Lou Ferrigno could dwarf Dorian a 244-247 pound Ronnie doesn't stand a chance in hell !

I.F.B.B. judge Roger Schwab

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #33962 on: September 04, 2007, 03:02:42 PM »
Who use to post pics like that? with sayings? I forgot he made me laugh

Yeah, I remember that, he was funny.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33963 on: September 04, 2007, 03:04:14 PM »

"1st Place - Ronnie Coleman. Ronnie is one of my favorite bodybuilders competing today. He believes in training heavy and hard using barbells and dumbbells with the basic exercises and his physique shows it! When Ronnie won his first Mr. Olympia contest in 1998, it was one of the most exciting victories in the sport's history. His biceps, back and chest are absolutely incredible and nearly everyone agrees that he owns the Rear Double Biceps pose in this sport. Many people in the sport have also talked about the fact that Ronnie Coleman may be the best Mr. Olympia ever!"

"Last year, Ronnie was about ten pounds heavier and he was just as ripped as when he won the contest the first time in 1998."

"Ronnie's back is still the best in the sport. Possessing long lats similar to Lee Haney, Ronnie showed complete development from his neck to his waist and thickness that is unparalleled in the sport."

why is it that whenever myself or ND, or anyone posts a quote about dorian it is ignored, OR HULKSTER EVEN DISCREDTIS RONNIE'S OWN WORDS.

LMAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33964 on: September 04, 2007, 03:06:06 PM »

Quote Peter McGough Flex Magazine Jan 2001

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

Ronnie was most certainly NOT as just as ripped in 99 as 1998 and he owns the backdouble biceps show compared to who he was competing with in 99 and his back is still behinds Yates 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33965 on: September 04, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »

why is it that whenever myself or ND, or anyone posts a quote about dorian it is ignored, OR HULKSTER EVEN DISCREDTIS RONNIE'S OWN WORDS.

LMAO

It shows them to be wrong and they know they're wrong but they think if they all agree then then can't be wrong lol

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

They can't counter this , try as they might

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33966 on: September 04, 2007, 03:17:27 PM »

we can disprove ronnie's comments about dorian very easily, by posting pictures of himself:

::)

Ronnie may not have the greatest side chest shot ever, but it sure is better than dorian.

but he does have the greatest back ever, easily.

I love your empty statements you post a single pictures of Ronnie's back at among its smallest albeit driest and hardest and proclaim its the best lol just empty words kid Ronnie can not touch this , thickness , density , detail , separation , countdown to the empty excuses ( flat , loose skin ) 3.........2.........1... go  ;)

This back crushes anything Ronnie's shown

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33967 on: September 04, 2007, 03:42:12 PM »
So what? Kenny Jones has a more balanced physique than Dorian. Everything on Kenny is perfectly medicore. Does that make him a better bodybuilder? No. Bodybuilding contests are judged based on size, definition, symmetry, and shape. Ronnie's 01 ASC package meets this criteria better than Dorian.

Very bad analogy, because Jones is lacking size. This is also the reason why Shawn Ray with equal or better symmetery could not top Dorian. Dorian and Ronnie are roughly equal size, so the one with the better symmetry has the edge.

I beg to differ. Maybe Dorian was untouchable in 93 and 95. However, the sport of bodybuilding has since then progressed with Ronnie.

Dorian defeated the whole spectrum, sport: he defeated a Jean-Pierre Fux and Nasser that outweighted thim by 25+ lbs, a Wheeler and Ray that destroyed him in aesthetic and taper, and a Munzer at the 1993 Olympia that surpassed him in separations and straitions, the same thing that you claim that would tip the scales in Ronnie's favor. ;) Dorian is unbeatable, because he's the best combo of size, symmetry and rock-hard condition ever seen onstage. Like I have said many times, some might be bigger, some might be more symmetrical and some might have equal conditioning, but no bodybuilder in history combined all of these things simultaneously like Dorian. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33968 on: September 04, 2007, 03:55:11 PM »
  Very bad analogy, because Jones is lacking size. This is also the reason why Shawn Ray with equal or better symmetery could not top Dorian. Dorian and Ronnie are roughly equal size, so the one with the better symmetry has the edge.

Dorian defeated the whole spectrum, sport: he defeated a Jean-Pierre Fux and Nasser that outweighted thim by 25+ lbs, a Wheeler and Ray that destroyed him in aesthetic and taper, and a Munzer at the 1993 Olympia that surpassed him in separations and straitions, the same thing that you claim that would tip the scales in Ronnie's favor. ;) Dorian is unbeatable, because he's the best combo of size, symmetry and rock-hard condition ever seen onstage. Like I have said many times, some might be bigger, some might be more symmetrical and some might have equal conditioning, but no bodybuilder in history combined all of these things simultaneously like Dorian. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Great post !

Right Yates simply meet the criteria better than anyone and they think Ronnie with better conditioning can get the job done  ::) Ronnie 250 pounds in 1996 255 pounds 1997 and 244-247 pounds in 2001 with improved conditioning , so what Yates wrote the book on conditioning , size , conditioning , density and balance and proportion and better posing = Yates victory !

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33969 on: September 04, 2007, 03:56:05 PM »
bwahahahahahahaha, good one. Dorian at 257 lbs looks identical in size to 01 ASC Ronnie and I highly doubt 3 lbs more would make a difference. So there goes Dorian's 'advantage' in the size department

You're completely mad. Dorian at 260 lbs is clearly bigger than Ronnie from: the side and the back. Dorian clearly edges him out in muscle thickness from the sides, evident in the side relaxed compariosn. He edges Coleman out in the side chest and side triceps, all due to his greater muscle thickness. From the back, Dorian simply destroys him. dorian's back is wider, thyicker and debser, and just as separated. He edges Ronnie out in the back double biceps and the rear lat spread. I'll give it to Ronnie 2001 ASC in the front deparatment due to his much better taper, but that's about it.

Their conditioning was practically the same. I believe Ronnie had better overall conditioning. You think Dorian edges Ronnie out. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say they are tied. I'm being very generous here since conditioning is determined on stage by level of separations and striations, and Ronnie has Dorian beat.

Yet another one of your absurd conjectures. Like I said, Dorian was as low in fat and water as a Human can be, so Ronnie does not edge him out in this department. And conditioning is not solely evaluated by separations as you say. The way that the muscles look in terms of hardness is a very important indicator of conditioning. Dorian's muscles looked like stone, because there was no water between his skin and muscles. The "stony" look, in my opinion, is as important as separation in indicating conditioning. You just selectively chose one indicator of conditioning that Ronnie excels over Dorian and chose to gicve it more importance than the one that Dorian excels over Ronnie. That is called bias, sport, and it is something that you're now famous for after I've proven your retarded comparisons wrong. ;) As for striations, give me a break. ::) I have seen bodybuilders lose contests for looking soft or lacking separations, but I've never seen any bodybuilder lose a contest because her lacks straitions. Wtf?! Munzer clearly out-straited Dorian at the 1993 Olympia and yet Dorian defeated him with straight-firsts scores. ;)

This leaves balance and proportion. Depending on which version of Dorian we are talking about, Ronnie matches or eclipses Dorian. Ronnie's symmetry actually improved that year due to his tighter midsection, downsized quads, and fuller calves. At worst, 01 ASC Ronnie ties Dorian's best ever package. At best, he edges Dorian out for the win.

Wrong. The only symmetrical advantage that Ronnie has over Dorian is a bertter taper from the front. Ronnie has missinf]g calves, small delts for his arms, huge traps, quads that overpowerhis torso and glutes that make him look like a woman. I'm not even getting into the issue of the huge gut because that's been beaten to death. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33970 on: September 04, 2007, 04:07:19 PM »
Great post !

Right Yates simply meet the criteria better than anyone and they think Ronnie with better conditioning can get the job done  ::) Ronnie 250 pounds in 1996 255 pounds 1997 and 244-247 pounds in 2001 with improved conditioning , so what Yates wrote the book on conditioning , size , conditioning , density and balance and proportion and better posing = Yates victory !

Thanks. I have maintained from page 1 that Dorian at his best would defeat Ronnie at his best because they are tied in muscularity - although Dorian might have a slight edge -, but Dorian has better conditioning and less symmetrical flaws. Aesthetics is a push, because bodybuilders who look as different as Wheeler and Nasser have won pro shows. The combo of size&symmetry&conditioning of Dorian is the best ever. In my opinion, a 260 lbs Dorian is as good as any big bodybuilder can look. The guys who are bigger have too many symmetry flaws or lack that super-shredded quality.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33971 on: September 04, 2007, 04:15:37 PM »
  Thanks. I have maintained from page 1 that Dorian at his best would defeat Ronnie at his best because they are tied in muscularity - although Dorian might have a slight edge -, but Dorian has better conditioning and less symmetrical flaws. Aesthetics is a push, because bodybuilders who look as different as Wheeler and Nasser have won pro shows. The combo of size&symmetry&conditioning of Dorian is the best ever. In my opinion, a 260 lbs Dorian is as good as any big bodybuilder can look. The guys who are bigger have too many symmetry flaws or lack that super-shredded quality.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I always laugh at guys who attempt to use aesthetics as an advantage I mean Dorian crushed Flex hands down one of the most aesthetic bodybuilders of the last 20 years and remember the Flex top 20 aesthetic bodybuilders list? Yates beat almost half of it lol and ironically Ronnie wasn't on that list , wow so much for that advantage  ::)

this nonsense about Ronnie 2001 lol he looked fantastic among his best showings ever but what new did he bring to the table? size NO balance & proportion ? NO density? NO he brought a new personal level of rock hard conditioning and dryness , he was 244-247 pounds big deal thats NOT progression thats getting in shape .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33972 on: September 04, 2007, 05:03:56 PM »
LOL I see once again, the dorian fans are in 'defense mode' lol

they have been like that almost this entire thread.

saying everyone else is wrong.

proclaiming fake pics.

proclaiming dorian to look better on in person when somehow no one else does the same..

etc..

lol

2001 AC vs 93 dorian.

its no contest:

Dorian had size and a good back.

Ronnie had size, a good back, shape, detail and vascularity.

he took what dorian brought to the table and kicked it up several notches:

countdown to the excuses!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33973 on: September 04, 2007, 05:08:35 PM »
LOL I see once again, the dorian fans are in 'defense mode' lol

they have been like that almost this entire thread.

saying everyone else is wrong.

proclaiming fake pics.

proclaiming dorian to look better on in person when somehow no one else does the same..

etc..

lol

2001 AC vs 93 dorian.

its no contest:

Dorian had size and a good back.

Ronnie had size, a good back, shape, detail and vascularity.

he took what dorian brought to the table and kicked it up several notches:

countdown to the excuses!

Hulkster you post a bunch of edges you THINK wins contests try the criteria  ;) and what new to the table did Ronnie bring in 2001 ? besides conditioning ,  he was already competing at 250-255 pounds , he had a good back , he has the same shape , the same detail and the same vascularity , he dried out in 2001....so what lol Yates was dry his whole career , Ronnie 2001 is improved because of conditioning everything else is the same , Yates meets the criteria better hence why he never placed below second in a pro contest .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33974 on: September 04, 2007, 05:11:47 PM »
It shows them to be wrong and they know they're wrong but they think if they all agree then then can't be wrong lol

we have support.

you don't understand the argument because you are stupid and don't know shit about the philosophy you are trying to preach.

you think our argument is just about numbers.

it is not:
Flower Boy Ran Away