Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3095272 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34100 on: September 06, 2007, 07:20:35 PM »
whenever you loose the argument, you have to post the fake pictures of ronnie in 99 thinking they mean anything.

by the way, the pics and these of ronnie's background and skin color get darker and darker.

fake pic above.  notice how much darker the background and ronnie are vs. this pic which matches every other media source associated with the 99 olympia.

3 different skin colors.

stop adjusting the pictures looser.

hahahaha

owned.

Are you this f*cking stupid? Seriously, Are you? Don't you know that Video and DVD are different qualities in pics? There are the video pics that ForcedReps and I posted and there is the DVD pics that ForcedRep posted. Get a life with all of this fake pics bullshyt. You're the only one on the net that is saying this shyt. Look around, it's not rocket science moron.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34101 on: September 06, 2007, 07:24:04 PM »
Are you this f*cking stupid? Seriously, Are you? Don't you know that Video and DVD are different qualities in pics? There are the video pics that ForcedReps and I posted and there is the DVD pics that ForcedRep posted. Get a life with all of this fake pics bullshyt. You're the only one on the net that is saying this shyt. Look around, it's not rocket science moron.

its no use.

they are too stupid to understand.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34102 on: September 06, 2007, 07:26:55 PM »
because you can't counter my argument ,

argument?

what argument?

thus far, you don't even HAVE an argument.

you have 12 year old words on a page, excuses for 99 Ronnie Pics owning dorian, and clear reluctance to post dorian pics along with your posts.

thats not an argument.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34103 on: September 06, 2007, 07:34:00 PM »
lmfao thin its called DENSE and because you didn't know

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

Density is highly prized along with muscle mass and balance & proportion , soft Ronnie can't touch this density  NO ONE can

ND has oustanding density between the ears.

Yates had exceptional density but that's only one thing, and when Coleman was in shredded condition that Yates couldn't match it was basically a draw on conditioning at best for Yates, maybe he even loses.

Coleman wins all the other criteria. ;D

Robinson could match Yates' density, and had more of it on the front upper body.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34104 on: September 06, 2007, 07:35:37 PM »
pumpster owns them all hands down

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #34105 on: September 06, 2007, 07:38:45 PM »
In the top comparisons, Ronnie is clearly losing the side tricep shot to Dorian.  Ronnie can't pose for shit and Dorian can, esp this pose, not to mention that Dorian's skin looks non-existent compared to Ronnie.
Squishy face retard

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34106 on: September 06, 2007, 08:18:36 PM »

more excuses and excuses.

iceman and neo constantly post the quote from PM about ronnie in the AC, but you dont say anything then, but as soon as PM backs yates, you claim to be smarter and now he isnt credible.

could you be any more of a loser or pathetic guy?

I don't remember the last time I posted that quote. You mind showing me?

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34107 on: September 06, 2007, 08:21:00 PM »

that's not the point dumbass.

flex was onstage with both and said yates is better where as he thought he could beat ronnie.

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY TRY AND EXPLAIN WHAT OTHERS ARE THINKING WHEN THEY DONT AGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW?

Did he?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=95394.0

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34108 on: September 06, 2007, 08:30:43 PM »
Again which one is the ' real ' one ? and why would you post the worse quality? lol  ;)

Yates 95.

First pic taken from Youtube video. He looks brown and background is darker.

Second pic taken from ForcedRep DVD. He looks yellow and background is lighter.

Which is the real one?

Now stop bytching like a little kid. One is from a video tape and the other is from a DVD. Different quality. End of story you moron.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34109 on: September 06, 2007, 08:33:31 PM »
sorry dorian,  but your back is thin in comparison to big ronnie
AHHAHAHAHAH!!!
Thats why you can see the blurred definition in Ronnie's back, called water retention, where Dorians looks like a roadmap.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34110 on: September 06, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »
Ronnie >>> Dorian

let's hear what fellow pro bodybuilders have to say.

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Dexter Jackson - Flex, January 2004

"As to Ronnie, that dude is by far the best bodybuilder on earth, he is in a class by himself, and no one will be able to touch him for years to come."

Shawn Ray – 2003 Year in Review (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

Dorian Yates - Radio Interview

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

“I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived.”

Branch Warren – Flex, October 2006

“I have a lot of respect for Ronnie. He’s probably the greatest bodybuilder there’s ever been”

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34111 on: September 06, 2007, 08:47:54 PM »
now let's listen to what the magazine writers have to say.

Steve Blechman - MD, Febrary 2004

"Ronnie perseveres and proves continually that, at his best, he is unbeatable."

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

Shawn Perine - Flex, July 2007 p. 207

"After all, he's still, even at 43 yrs old, eight-time Mr. O Ronnie freakin' Coleman. Which is to say, arguably the best bodybuilder who has ever lived."

Greg Merritt - Flex, July 2007 p. 212

"Coleman is only two years older than the new Mr. O (hypothetical article saying if Toney Freeman won), but time stops for no man, including the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived."

Jim Stoppani - Flex, July 2005

"Has anyone ever displayed a more muscular, more shredded, higher-quality physique than a 247-pound Ronnie Coleman at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic?"

Jim Schmaltz – Flex, April 2002

“The 37-year-old Coleman has what many of the sport's analysts feel is the best back ever.”

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34112 on: September 06, 2007, 08:50:35 PM »
INTERVIEW by J.M. Manion

FLEX WHEELER on the Mr. Olympia
http://www.npcnewsonline.com/new/interviews/flexinterview.htm

"I thought I had barely squeezed off enough, but I had no idea Ronnie was going to look like  that and I had to match up against not being my best."

JM: When they announced you in second place, what went through your head?

FW:You know honestly I knew that I didn't win. I knew I didn't win after the prejudging because I sit down and I talk to everybody that I talk to. Obviously I couldn't show them what they wanted to see. So that happened. I talked to all the writers and I told them my feelings and they said they disagreed and that yes, Ronnie looked ridiculous.

JM: Do you feel any regret that you never got the chance to take on Dorian one more time?
FW:No. He's always going to be netted as one of the champions as undefeated. You always want to take it from the champion. No, that doesn't bother me because I think both Ronnie and I are above what he has displayed at the previous Mr. Olympia's so I think it would have been happening anyway. Especially like this year, with Ronnie and I coming out and were both battling

JM: Cormier and I were talking about how two years ago Dorian's physique was light years ahead of everyone but now everyone has caught up to him.
FW:That's exactly what happens. In 1993, when I went out there it was like, gee man, he just wiped us out. Then unfortunately injuries started to hindering him and people started to catch up.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34113 on: September 06, 2007, 08:51:20 PM »
it's not looking too good for the Dorian nuthuggers, but I suppose ND will chime in with the usual "they're all wrong and I'm right" bullshit. ::)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34114 on: September 06, 2007, 08:55:04 PM »
it's not looking too good for the Dorian nuthuggers, but I suppose ND will chime in with the usual "they're all wrong and I'm right" bullshit. ::)

Don't forget about the 12 year old quotes and that yates looks better in person.

The same shyt goes for every bodybuilder. Any bodybuilding fan knows this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34115 on: September 07, 2007, 01:11:14 AM »
Yates 95.

Which is the real one?

Now stop bytching like a little kid. One is from a video tape and the other is from a DVD. Different quality. End of story you moron.

Again there are now FOUR different versions , there is a bit of a difference and whens the fifth?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34116 on: September 07, 2007, 01:18:09 AM »

NO its not looking good for you Neo , your nonsense has been proven wrong period .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34117 on: September 07, 2007, 01:20:35 AM »
Don't forget about the 12 year old quotes and that yates looks better in person.

The same shyt goes for every bodybuilder. Any bodybuilding fan knows this.

Again the quotes aren't all 12 years old sorry kid , and no its Yates looks better in person than he DOES IN PICTURES or VIDEO get that right

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34118 on: September 07, 2007, 01:31:38 AM »
Ronnie >>> Dorian

let's hear what fellow pro bodybuilders have to say.

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Dexter Jackson - Flex, January 2004

"As to Ronnie, that dude is by far the best bodybuilder on earth, he is in a class by himself, and no one will be able to touch him for years to come."

Shawn Ray – 2003 Year in Review (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Ridiculous" Ronnie Coleman would win his 6th Sandow Trophy in a row looking absolutely ridiculous! This guy was from another planet! Ronnie added about a million pounds of muscle from the previous year and squashed the competition on sheer MASS! Unbelievable is what Ronnie was this night!"

Dorian Yates - Radio Interview

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

“I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived.”

Branch Warren – Flex, October 2006

“I have a lot of respect for Ronnie. He’s probably the greatest bodybuilder there’s ever been”

Same thing I told you before all subjective opinions and a lot were in reference to his competition in 2003 and some things are NOT subjective , like balance & proportion ( Yates ) conditioning ( Yates ) density ( Yates ) a better poser ( Yates )

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34119 on: September 07, 2007, 03:49:56 AM »
Yates 95.

Which is the real one?

LOL IceCold owned that the idiot that he is.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34120 on: September 07, 2007, 03:54:11 AM »
Just empty words you type kid , all you're left with is posting low-quality screencaps and minimalist commentary because you can't counter my argument , Yates advantage density , conditioning , balance & proportion , size and posing  ;)

You followed these comment swith low quality screen caps, lol ::)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34121 on: September 07, 2007, 04:19:20 AM »
Keep track of the argument he didn't say Dorian carries as much muscle as Ronnie 2003 , Ronnie 1999/2001 and the Yates quote was 2005 NOT 2003 and he said the judges would probably pick Ronnie based on a size advantage , and not much more .

Okay, '99 Ronnie was not 260lb, although I was under the impression 2001 Ronnie's official weight was around 264lb, like in the video. Anyway, surely if Dorian felt in 2005 (which is both circa and post 2003) that the judges would probably pic Ronnie, then McGough's words need no longer be pedalled ad nauseum. Regardless of if this is 'based on a size advantage, not much more', it is still a victory for Ronnie. Size is part of the criteria after all.

It's like arguing that a Dorian victory doesn't count because it's 'only based on conditioning'. Basically, Ronnie's size advantage (which was complemented by an arse and hams more chiselled than Dorian's ever were) would outweigh Dorian's admitted conditioning advantage over 2003 Ronnie. Can imagine them onstage together with Ronnie absolutely dwarfing him and out-arsing him and any realistic judging panelling concluding that 'grainyness' wins the day? Ronnie is not Dillet or Nasser, he has a huge, ripped, detailed back. Dorian would look harder but overwhelmed next to 2003 Ronnie.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34122 on: September 07, 2007, 11:02:45 AM »
Okay, '99 Ronnie was not 260lb, although I was under the impression 2001 Ronnie's official weight was around 264lb, like in the video. Anyway, surely if Dorian felt in 2005 (which is both circa and post 2003) that the judges would probably pic Ronnie, then McGough's words need no longer be pedalled ad nauseum. Regardless of if this is 'based on a size advantage, not much more', it is still a victory for Ronnie. Size is part of the criteria after all.

It's like arguing that a Dorian victory doesn't count because it's 'only based on conditioning'. Basically, Ronnie's size advantage (which was complemented by an arse and hams more chiselled than Dorian's ever were) would outweigh Dorian's admitted conditioning advantage over 2003 Ronnie. Can imagine them onstage together with Ronnie absolutely dwarfing him and out-arsing him and any realistic judging panelling concluding that 'grainyness' wins the day? Ronnie is not Dillet or Nasser, he has a huge, ripped, detailed back. Dorian would look harder but overwhelmed next to 2003 Ronnie.

Yes size is part of the criteria and the key word is ' part ' Dorian clearly has an advantage in other ' parts ' of the criteria , such as balance & proportion , density , and conditioning not to mention Dorian is a better technical poser than Ronnie who can barely manage the mandatory poses , Dorian's beaten plenty of bigger softer competitors than him self , Nasser was 285 pounds , Fux was 285 pounds , Dillett was 276 pounds , Ferrigno was 318 pounds and Dorian beat them all because he was more complete

Dorian never one based solely on conditioning , he won because he was the most complete , balance , density , conditioning and size thats why he won , and a 275 pound Dillett and a 318 pound Ferrigno couldn't dwarf Yates , Ronnie most certainly isn't , Dorian's faced many a bigger man its not about size its about the whole package and you're right Ronnie isn't Dillett or Nasser both who were ripped but didn't have the back like Ronnie , but Dorian has the best back ever so thats NOT an advantage over Dorian

Dorian simple meets the criteria better than Ronnie any year .

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34123 on: September 07, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »

Again there are now FOUR different versions , there is a bit of a difference and whens the fifth?

I just showed you the samething that you're trying to show us. Get over it.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34124 on: September 07, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »
Again the quotes aren't all 12 years old sorry kid , and no its Yates looks better in person than he DOES IN PICTURES or VIDEO get that right

Now that's a little bit of nuthugging ND. You're saying that yates is the only bodybuilder that looks better in person than he does in pics and videos? LOL, give me a break.