Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3160848 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34725 on: September 14, 2007, 08:15:42 PM »
Ronnie Coleman

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

the best side chest I have ever seen , lmfao you can't counter this Ronnie Coleman just shut you up period , your own hero owned you , and eyewitness , a first hand account and 8 time Mr Olympia , who crushes  your ignorant opinion and your slanted inaccurate evidence comparisons lol

you have nothing for me kid , stop trolling .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34726 on: September 14, 2007, 08:23:55 PM »
LOL dorian with an advantage over Ronnie in 'density and conditioning" with Ronnie looking like THIS:

::)

this is why you are so stupid, ND.

you don't use your own eyes in a purely visual sport..

you just type random bullshit without any regard to whether or not real life matches up... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34727 on: September 14, 2007, 08:38:52 PM »
you can tell ND is so bitter about  Ronnie 99 owning any and all versions of dorian.

his post are oozing with the stupidity and bitterness of a man who knows he has lost outright, and can't do a single thing about it:
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34728 on: September 14, 2007, 09:03:11 PM »
every picture you post of ronnie he is a different color and so is the background.

lol.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34729 on: September 14, 2007, 09:08:33 PM »
here we go again.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34730 on: September 14, 2007, 09:10:22 PM »
what the fuck does Ronnie's personal opinion have to do with the fact that Ronnie 99's side chest has been shown unequivically to be better than dorian's?

you seem to think that someone's personal opinion negates the mountain of visual evidence..

here we go again.

telling us what ronnie thinks or his opinion isnt any good.

do you really think that ronnie has NEVER seen shots of him onstage or of other bbers?

pathetic.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34731 on: September 14, 2007, 09:11:45 PM »

where's the torso?

no wonder you guys only post the most muscular shots of ronnie?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34732 on: September 14, 2007, 09:17:05 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=164602.200

the bashing of dumpster/bowflex continues.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34733 on: September 15, 2007, 03:40:12 AM »
Ronnie Coleman

DESCRIBE DORIAN YATES: A close friend. Dorian is very intelligent, a great Mr. Olympia. He had the best side-chest pose and the thickest freakiest back I have ever seen.

the best side chest I have ever seen , lmfao you can't counter this Ronnie Coleman just shut you up period , your own hero owned you , and eyewitness , a first hand account and 8 time Mr Olympia , who crushes  your ignorant opinion and your slanted inaccurate evidence comparisons lol

you have nothing for me kid , stop trolling .

How desperate to resort to quoting Coleman as a basis for trying to save Yates. :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34734 on: September 15, 2007, 03:40:48 AM »
every picture you post of ronnie he is a different color and so is the background.

lol.

The race card once again.  :-[

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34735 on: September 15, 2007, 04:03:49 AM »

This has to be the dumbest thing you ever typed on this thread BY FAR and I'm glad you typed it because I look forward to these insanely stupid lapses in thought from you

HEY GENIUS YOUR MOUNTAIN OF VISUAL EVIDENCE IS NOTHING MORE THAN PERSONAL OPINIONS you fucking idiot .............you're a fucking absolute and complete fucking idiot ......the guy who you're saying has a better side chest than Dorian is saying in fact Dorian's was the best he ever seen , I mean this crushes your fucking idiotic opinion

you complete moron , you're beyond rational though you're nothing more than an ignorant troll .

LMFAO, way to compromise you dignity and credibility with weird outbursts. If Hulkster's assertion of a blatant truth is 'by far the dumbest thing' he's ever typed then he's doing pretty well. Both sides of this debate are ALL personal opinion, so your anger at the opinion-based nature of the Ronnie team is owned by the hypocrisy of the inescapable subjectivity of your own argument.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34736 on: September 15, 2007, 05:59:02 AM »
If Hulkster's assertion of a blatant truth is 'by far the dumbest thing' he's ever typed then he's doing pretty well

thanks.

Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34737 on: September 15, 2007, 06:00:24 AM »
LMFAO, way to compromise you dignity and credibility with weird outbursts. If Hulkster's assertion of a blatant truth is 'by far the dumbest thing' he's ever typed then he's doing pretty well. Both sides of this debate are ALL personal opinion, so your anger at the opinion-based nature of the Ronnie team is owned by the hypocrisy of the inescapable subjectivity of your own argument.

You mean ND & ice wailing like bitches when nothing else works?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34738 on: September 15, 2007, 06:02:09 AM »
You mean ND & ice wailing like bitches when nothing else works?

exactly.

the visual evidence is stacked heavily against them.

popular opinion is also stacked against theirs as a result of the overwhelming visual dominance of Ronnie over dorian.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34739 on: September 15, 2007, 06:14:01 AM »

OH who are these people that cling to internet-credibility ? I mean give me a break . Hulkster's assertion that his opinion evidence and it trumps the man in question who contradicts his claim is the dumbest thing he's ever typed , and I first to admit and have done so on many times that the pure nature of these debates is subjective , I've always maintained Dorian could beat Ronnie and Ronnie could beat Dorian , something they can't even do which shows you're fueled by bias and ignorance alone

I hate to break it to you sport , some things in this argument are NOT subjective , like who has better balance & proportion , either your muscles are balanced nicely or not , either one muscle group is well proportioned in relation to the others are not , either you're bone dry and rock hard or you're not , this is where I've made my case and proven my point in accordance with the IFBB judging criteria , which I've proven they're totally ignorant of

They're mistaken their personal opinions based on slanted comparisons , ignorance & bias , they omit any criteria that Dorian clearly has an edge in and hyperfocus on Ronnie's strengths . perfect example Hulkster claims Ronnie 1999 is better conditioned than Dorian Yates , and better conditioned than his previous conditioning in 1998 , I say no Ronnie's conditioning was much drier & harder in 1998 he just says NO and offers no reason why , I post this quote

Quote Peter McGough Flex Magazine Jan 2001

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

Now he says Peter McGough doesn't know what he's talking about lol and eyewitness who was there in 1998 and in 1999 who presented medals to Flex and Ronnie standing two feet away and he doesn't know what he's talking about , Hulkster figured it all out on his computer I mean give me a break ! he's basing his opinion on faulty means to begin with pictures & videos he's actually saying his opinion is right over an eye witness for christ's sake

He claims pictures are just as accurate its a ' visual ' sport lol I show him these quotes

Bob Chick GetBig Jan 15 , 2007

The judges made their decision based on what they saw live and in person. Pictures mean nothing as they can be deceiving...

Mr Gethin GetBig Steptember 10 , 2007

Beat Ronnie fare and square on the european tour...Huh? Were you there? Did you know anyone who was there, or are you speculating via pics? I'm a contest photog and can tell you that pics dont always give a true depiction.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

Now how can he have the balls to claim he's right over one an eyewitness and two when pictures are a faulty means critiquing a contest  and three he's ignorant to even what he's commenting on ? I'll tell you how he can't now to further highlight is monumental stupidity , Ronnie Coleman on Pro BodyBuilding Weekly specifically stated his best Olympia showing was 1998 was because his conditioning was " spot on "

Now remember conditioning isn't a subjective matter , I state Ronnie 1999 would be at a disadvantage when competing with Dorian because his conditioning wouldn't be as good as Dorians , I back this claim up with two eyewitness account that verify what I'm saying , and he insists still everyone else is wrong and he is right lol this is the type of stupidity I'm dealing with and its indicative of ALL of his ' arguments ' subjective or not

So in closing you couldn't be any more wrong my friend , I've backed up my nonsubjective claims with eyewitness accounts that Dorian has the edge in muscle balance & proportion , conditioning & density , muscular bulk ( depending on the year ) and posing & presentation , these guys have yet to counter this and are in a frustrated pattern of chasing their tales in circles .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34740 on: September 15, 2007, 06:17:30 AM »
exactly.

the visual evidence is stacked heavily against them.

popular opinion is also stacked against theirs as a result of the overwhelming visual dominance of Ronnie over dorian.

the visual evidence  ::)

Bob Chick GetBig Jan 15 , 2007

The judges made their decision based on what they saw live and in person. Pictures mean nothing as they can be deceiving...

Mr Gethin GetBig Steptember 10 , 2007

Beat Ronnie fare and square on the european tour...Huh? Were you there? Did you know anyone who was there, or are you speculating via pics? I'm a contest photog and can tell you that pics dont always give a true depiction.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

You cannot base your ' opinion ' on a faulty means as pictures sorry , you simply can't and you hate that you can't because your imaginary slanted comparisons aren't an accurate depiction of REALITY

and popular opinion , they majority opinion on these boards & others are reached via the same faulty means  , pictures so there goes that fallacy , and see the argument ad populum  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34741 on: September 15, 2007, 06:20:30 AM »
How desperate to resort to quoting Coleman as a basis for trying to save Yates. :-\

Ronnie is stating the obvious , Yates has the best side chest and the best back , that doesn't save anything it just confirms it .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34742 on: September 15, 2007, 06:23:24 AM »
You cannot base your ' opinion ' on a faulty means as pictures sorry

gee. how fucking convienient considering the fact that Yates get destroyed.. ::)

if Dorian killed Ronnie in the visual comparisons you would be singing a different tune my friend.. ::)

idiot.

everyone can see past this pathetic attempt to claim that all the visual evidence is 'wrong'..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34743 on: September 15, 2007, 06:25:42 AM »
Ronnie is stating the obvious , Yates has the best side chest and the best back , that doesn't save anything it just confirms it .

you don't seem to understand the simple fact that if an opinion is shown to be incorrect, it is an incorrect opinion.

it is not a still a correct opinion no matter what.. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34744 on: September 15, 2007, 06:29:22 AM »
gee. how fucking convienient considering the fact that Yates get destroyed.. ::)

if Dorian killed Ronnie in the visual comparisons you would be singing a different tune my friend.. ::)

idiot.

everyone can see past this pathetic attempt to claim that all the visual evidence is 'wrong'..

Wrong Ronnie gets destroyed constantly in the front latspread & ab-thigh ( among many others ) I don't bother beating the dead horse ( monster irony on this thread lol ) it old news Ronnie 1999 in every single mandatory pose NO matter what it is , is still down in conditioning & density and balance & proportion I don't care what pose it is , the front double biceps the most muscular , these are clear cut advantages for Dorian Yates regardless if you disagree

Jay beat Ronnie in 2001 in the prejudging why? he doesn't have a better taper , or a better back or better symmetry he beat him because he had better conditioning and similar size and thats it , Yates has all of these advantages , its retarded to think because Ronnie looks better in some poses that he wouldn't lose them , conditioning is why Ronnie lost in 2006 , in 2002 SOS you severly underestimate the advantage of being bone dry & rock hard plays in a contest , because you're ignorant .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34745 on: September 15, 2007, 06:31:15 AM »

you don't seem to understand the simple fact that if an opinion is shown to be incorrect, it is an incorrect opinion.

it is not a still a correct opinion no matter what.. ::)

See this is where you keep chasing your tail in circle , your opinion is already based on a faulty means , couple that with bias and ignorance and your opinion is worthless , I mean get serious lol you're arguing that Ronnie is wrong and you are right I will leave that to stand on its own two legs lmfao

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34746 on: September 15, 2007, 07:51:37 AM »
ronnie 98 vs 99 (thanks to Iceman once again)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34747 on: September 15, 2007, 07:54:23 AM »
more
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34748 on: September 15, 2007, 07:57:40 AM »
I wonder how much longer ND is going to keep claiming that all the visual evidence of Ronnie dominating dorian is 'ignorant and biased'

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34749 on: September 15, 2007, 07:59:13 AM »
ronnie 98 vs 99 (thanks to Iceman once again)

The discrepancy between the two screen captures is blatantly obvious and its still NO way to form an opinion even if they were on equal footing , another example of your ignorance at work , or should I say play?