Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3079422 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34025 on: September 05, 2007, 06:20:53 PM »
Coleman just kills Yates in so many of the poses including this one. ;D

In what reguard? density? NO balance & proportion? NO conditioning ? I mean you offer nothing. Ronnie's is an impressive shot however contests are judged by the above and Ronnie is lagging behind Yates according to it .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34026 on: September 05, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »
No you're full of nonsense you haven't contributed a number of new pics , you are infamous for posting strawmen thats all you have , you're flamer ( in more ways than one ) you lack contest , all you offer is slanted pics and conspiracy theories a sure sign of ignorance .

STFU you were caught lying again. :-\

Coleman just killing Yates here-far more ripped, bigger, better aesthetics, great vs. mediocre arms.  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34027 on: September 05, 2007, 06:26:19 PM »

Coleman just killing Yates here-far more ripped, bigger, better aesthetics, great vs. mediocre arms.  ;D

but does he like the tran anus as much as you do?

Here is pumpster bragging about how he could have banged a few HOT transexuals LMFAO thats code for they banged him .

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=129234.0

are you saying that they bent him over the bowflex and explained the power rod technology to him??

are you saying that they straped him to the bowflex with it's patented rubber band technology and then gave him a 20 minute workout 3 times a week with amazing results?

Bump for bowflex-obsessed dweebs LOL

I'll do my best to keep this important thread alive bwahahahahaha

stupid dumpster

you've been

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34028 on: September 05, 2007, 06:28:04 PM »

Again you're pointing out Ronnie's strengths stop cherry picking what YOU think wins contests , he's most certainly NOT ' far more ripped ' they both weight the same how can he be bigger? density see Yates , balance & proportion see Yates , stop trying to negate the criteria in which contests are judged by .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34029 on: September 05, 2007, 06:28:45 PM »

but does he like the tran anus as much as you do?

are you saying that they bent him over the bowflex and explained the power rod technology to him??

are you saying that they straped him to the bowflex with it's patented rubber band technology and then gave him a 20 minute workout 3 times a week with amazing results?

stupid dumpster

you've been

pumpster = owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34030 on: September 05, 2007, 09:07:46 PM »
how can anyone look at these shots and honestly say that Ronnie was not as well conditioned as dorian was?

I would love to know.

he is so ripped and dry in these poses he makes dorian himself look soft.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34031 on: September 05, 2007, 09:12:52 PM »
from the back just as impressive.

the delts are in a world of their own, and the lower body is about as dry as you can possibly get and still be alive.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34032 on: September 05, 2007, 09:13:48 PM »
honestly, when you look at ronnie 99 from the front and back, its unreal.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34033 on: September 05, 2007, 09:18:43 PM »
how can anyone look at these shots and honestly say that Ronnie was not as well conditioned as dorian was?

I would love to know.

he is so ripped and dry in these poses he makes dorian himself look soft.

tell me about it. Low body fat and water levels are directly correlated with definition. The more separations and striations you have, the more conditioned you are. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out yet the nuthuggers cling like flies on shit to this belief that Dorian had better conditioning than Ronnie.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34034 on: September 05, 2007, 09:25:54 PM »
exactly.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34035 on: September 05, 2007, 09:30:17 PM »
 :'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34036 on: September 05, 2007, 09:32:55 PM »
To summarize today's pics and the deafening silence from ND, ice, etc...

OWNED

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34037 on: September 05, 2007, 09:34:41 PM »
seriously, look at the difference in conditioning.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34038 on: September 05, 2007, 09:40:46 PM »

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #34039 on: September 05, 2007, 11:22:35 PM »
Suckmymuscle and ND are clearly more intelligent than the Coleman fans. End of story. But it doesen't matter anyway because this thread sucks and it has turned into more of a pissing match than an actual discussion with arguments and evidence. Hulkster just posts pics of Ronnie and then bring up irrelevant stuff like striations and vascularity as "proof" that Ronnie is better, when in reality Dorian carries as much muscle, is more conditioned and has less symmetry flaws.
TEAM REPTILIAN

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34040 on: September 05, 2007, 11:46:40 PM »
tell me about it. Low body fat and water levels are directly correlated with definition. The more separations and striations you have, the more conditioned you are. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out yet the nuthuggers cling like flies on shit to this belief that Dorian had better conditioning than Ronnie.

We have already been over this, and you got owned. Separations and striations are only some of the things that are enhanced by low levels of bodyfat and water, the other being that hard look. Separations and striations are partially genetic, as I have alread told you countless times. The only way for you to prove this assertion wrong is by showing that two bodybuilders at the exact same bodyfat and water levels will have exactly the same amount of separations. You cant prove this assertion in any way, shape or orm. Lets use Ronnie 2001 ASC and Dorian as examples. Ronnie is clearly more separated and it obviously cannot be because Dorian is holding more fat and water, because McGough is on record or stating that no bodybuilder gets as low in bodyat and water So how do you explain the discrepancy You cant. ;) SemenHole, your critiques, unlike Ronnie, do not hold any water. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34041 on: September 05, 2007, 11:53:52 PM »
ha ha ha ha, more intelligent how? B/c they can type lengthier bullshit? B/c they cling to their 12 yr old quotes? B/c they set up strawmen arguments? B/c they make up lies? B/c they call people names like "turd" and a "descendant of some slave whore?" B/c they discredit visual evidence and the words of professional bodybuilders and magazine writers that favor Ronnie?

yeah... Suckmyasshole and ND are clearly more "intelligent." ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34042 on: September 06, 2007, 12:05:33 AM »
We have already been over this, and you got owned. Separations and striations are only some of the things that are enhanced by low levels of bodyfat and water, the other being that hard look. Separations and striations are partially genetic, as I have alread told you countless times. The only way for you to prove this assertion wrong is by showing that two bodybuilders at the exact same bodyfat and water levels will have exactly the same amount of separations. You cant prove this assertion in any way, shape or orm. Lets use Ronnie 2001 ASC and Dorian as examples. Ronnie is clearly more separated and it obviously cannot be because Dorian is holding more fat and water, because McGough is on record or stating that no bodybuilder gets as low in bodyat and water So how do you explain the discrepancy You cant. Sir NeoSeminole, your critiques, unlike Ronnie, do not hold any water.

oh f*ck off, you idiot. You don't know shit. Dorian may have looked 'harder' but that doesn't mean he carried less body fat and water. Even you must agree that Dorian displayed more separations and striations when he was dieted down than when he was off season. It makes absolutely no sense that his body would suddenly decide "hey, I'm at 8% body fat. There's no more need for me to improve my definition beyond this point."

I don't care if Peter McGough said Dorian is the hardest, driest bodybuilder ever. The lady in the pic below looks 'harder' than me even though I guarantee I'm much leaner than her. I truly believe Dorian's bad skin contributed to his look. He probably tanned a hell of a lot more due to his lighter skin color. Excessive UV exposure dries the skin out and gives it a leathery appearance. Separations and striations are a better indicator of overall conditioning.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #34043 on: September 06, 2007, 12:41:32 AM »

U got to be fcking kiddin', son.

Yates has superior lat thickness and a better overall physique balance than RC.

Always has, always will.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34044 on: September 06, 2007, 02:01:10 AM »
ha ha ha ha, more intelligent how? B/c they can type lengthier bullshit? B/c they cling to their 12 yr old quotes? B/c they set up strawmen arguments? B/c they make up lies? B/c they call people names like "turd" and a "descendant of some slave whore?" B/c they discredit visual evidence and the words of professional bodybuilders and magazine writers that favor Ronnie?

yeah... Suckmyasshole and ND are clearly more "intelligent." ::)

No matter how old the quotes are they still apply ! and playing baby-Neo's game Neo is a liar because not all quotes are 12 years old the Yates PBW quote is from 2005 so Neo you are a lair , you've been exposed as a LIAR   ;)

The quote support my claims that Dorian has better conditioning , Peter McGough , Lee Priest and Dorian Yates himself all said Dorian has BETTER conditioning than Ronnie Coleman but to quote you

B/c they discredit visual evidence and the words of professional bodybuilders and magazine writers that favor Ronnie?

its YOU my friend who discredits the words of professional bodybuilders and magazine writers that favor Dorian ( hypocrite and liar  ;) ) I've yet to see one single quote from you that specifically says Ronnie is better conditioned than Dorian Yates , I have two that says so and one other that says NO ONE has been harder or drier than Yates

and the 12 year old quotes confirm my original statement Dorian Yates has better balance ( hey wait that quote is from 2005  ;) ) when compared to Ronnie , and Lee Priest says the same thing , yet you keep on ignoring that

I think I've proven MY case Dorian was better conditioned and had better balance & proportion than Ronnie , couple that with great density ( which no one is disputing ) and size compared to Ronnie 2001 and its easy to crush your bullshit , oh lets ad insult to injury Yates has a better mastery of the mandatory poses !

now lets move on to your quote 

B/c they call people names like "turd" and a "descendant of some slave whore?"

Now he was said me and sucky and you lumped me in ( ' they call ' ) with they , and you my friend are proven to be a LIAR I never called anyone racist names , and talk about projection , wasn't it you who recently reffered to suckymymuscle as a and I quote " Dirty Mexican " ? that makes you a hypocrite and a LIAR I call be stupid absolutely , however I'm above stooping to your level Neo

and you came to your conclusion Ronnie is better conditioned by an INACCURATE means , to quote your nonsense once again 

B/c they discredit visual evidence and the words of professional bodybuilders and magazine writers that favor Ronnie?

its you who absolutely CAN NOT form an honest & accurate opinion on Dorian's conditioning based on photographs and video knowing these quotes , hence why I use them to supplement my claim because they are in fact eyewitness accounts and seeing I wasn't there I have to take it on the authority of others and they have spoken , so your little opinion Ronnie has better conditioning is garbage and if you try and claim otherwise it will only be ridiculed

Flex magazine Jan 1992 on Dorian Yates

" Dorian has the type of physique that looks much better and more powerfull in person than photos. I personally saw him onstage , and Yates if definitely light years ahead of the way he looks in photos.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

Dorian would beat Ronnie why?

His advantage in balance & proportion
His advantage in conditioning
His advantage in density
His advantage in musclar bulk ( depending on the year )

In closing I've presented a more unbiased ( hence why I can say Ronnie may have tied Yates on conditioning ) honest and intelligent argument which you , Hulkster , pumpster or iceman have still yet to counter . 

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34045 on: September 06, 2007, 06:22:31 AM »
U got to be fcking kiddin', son.

Yates has superior lat thickness and a better overall physique balance than RC.

Always has, always will.

He's even easier to discredit than ice the racist and ND the whiner.

Every time they try to revise reality something called the truth comes out over & over again with pics LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34046 on: September 06, 2007, 06:29:26 AM »
No matter how old the quotes are they still apply ! and playing baby-Neo's game Neo is a liar because not all quotes are 12 years old the Yates PBW quote is from 2005 so Neo you are a lair , you've been exposed as a LIAR   ;)

The quote support my claims that Dorian has better conditioning , Peter McGough , Lee Priest and Dorian Yates himself all said Dorian has BETTER conditioning than Ronnie Coleman but to quote you

its YOU my friend who discredits the words of professional bodybuilders and magazine writers that favor Dorian ( hypocrite and liar  ;) ) I've yet to see one single quote from you that specifically says Ronnie is better conditioned than Dorian Yates , I have two that says so and one other that says NO ONE has been harder or drier than Yates

and the 12 year old quotes confirm my original statement Dorian Yates has better balance ( hey wait that quote is from 2005  ;) ) when compared to Ronnie , and Lee Priest says the same thing , yet you keep on ignoring that

I think I've proven MY case Dorian was better conditioned and had better balance & proportion than Ronnie , couple that with great density ( which no one is disputing ) and size compared to Ronnie 2001 and its easy to crush your bullshit , oh lets ad insult to injury Yates has a better mastery of the mandatory poses !

now lets move on to your quote 

B/c they call people names like "turd" and a "descendant of some slave whore?"

Now he was said me and sucky and you lumped me in ( ' they call ' ) with they , and you my friend are proven to be a LIAR I never called anyone racist names , and talk about projection , wasn't it you who recently reffered to suckymymuscle as a and I quote " Dirty Mexican " ? that makes you a hypocrite and a LIAR I call be stupid absolutely , however I'm above stooping to your level Neo

and you came to your conclusion Ronnie is better conditioned by an INACCURATE means , to quote your nonsense once again 

its you who absolutely CAN NOT form an honest & accurate opinion on Dorian's conditioning based on photographs and video knowing these quotes , hence why I use them to supplement my claim because they are in fact eyewitness accounts and seeing I wasn't there I have to take it on the authority of others and they have spoken , so your little opinion Ronnie has better conditioning is garbage and if you try and claim otherwise it will only be ridiculed

Flex magazine Jan 1992 on Dorian Yates

" Dorian has the type of physique that looks much better and more powerfull in person than photos. I personally saw him onstage , and Yates if definitely light years ahead of the way he looks in photos.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

Dorian would beat Ronnie why?

His advantage in balance & proportion
His advantage in conditioning
His advantage in density
His advantage in musclar bulk ( depending on the year )

In closing I've presented a more unbiased ( hence why I can say Ronnie may have tied Yates on conditioning ) honest and intelligent argument which you , Hulkster , pumpster or iceman have still yet to counter . 

This morning's heapin serving of ND internet diarrhea.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34047 on: September 06, 2007, 08:14:41 AM »

Every time they try to revise reality something called the truth comes out over & over again with pics LOL
All that pic does is highlight how unbalanced Ronnie is.
He looks like a random bodyparts thrown on frame.
Not only that, but he is obviously closer to the camera, something which I've heard you bitch about, but when Dorian's further from the camera, you claim is a bullshit excuse? Your the most deluded poster on this board, bar none.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34048 on: September 06, 2007, 08:45:57 AM »
All that pic does is highlight how unbalanced Ronnie is.
He looks like a random bodyparts thrown on frame.
Not only that, but he is obviously closer to the camera, something which I've heard you bitch about, but when Dorian's further from the camera, you claim is a bullshit excuse? Your the most deluded poster on this board, bar none.

The excuses are tacit admission that Yates is getting killed on the same stage, with no scaling issues, even before Coleman's improvements. If unbalanced is having a huge advantage in X and V tapers as well as overall size, i want it.

Anyone with a shred of intelligence knows that angles are a lot more important on shots that aren't head-on like this one. 1-2-3...duh.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34049 on: September 06, 2007, 12:27:31 PM »

more shots from 96

go back to you bowflex.  you've been posting the same pics for over a year and are owned daily on this thread and the other threads entirely created for bashing you.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)