Author Topic: Luke Wood / Flex Lewis  (Read 32756 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Luke Wood / Flex Lewis
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2006, 05:01:37 AM »

fans will think its a disrespect to Flex W.

Maybe Flex Wheeler should get his name Trademarked

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2006, 05:15:53 AM »
Maybe Flex Wheeler should get his name Trademarked

you might contact the WTO for guidance on that ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2006, 10:16:35 AM »
Besides being a fantastic BBer with a great future, Flex (hahaha) is f'n hillarious.  He has so much energy and loves to tell stories.  He's got some good ones.  I love to listen and laugh my ass off. 

Get some good stories in time for Vegas again, hey flex?   Can't wait to see you again mate.   Oh, Wayne Demilia just granted me my PRO card as a PDI Pro.  Its not the same as an IFBB pro but still a great honor as the organization takes form.  Hopefully will compete next year sometime.

Take care mate!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2006, 10:26:17 AM »

Yea see that? I am the ONLY mofo in this entire thread JIMMY Lewis logged on to call out about why I have beef with his "name"...just me, just TheBlockHead...everyone is commenting about gear, Milos etc...he doesnt say anything.

Uh huh...

Come on JIMMY...I'm still waiting for your response to everyone els.

By the way...you look great, bro...looking HUGE. Calves are sick, delts/arms are ginormous. Keep on blasting!
?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2006, 10:29:56 AM »
Yea see that? I am the ONLY mofo in this entire thread JIMMY Lewis logged on to call out about why I have beef with his "name"...just me, just TheBlockHead...everyone is commenting about gear, Milos etc...he doesnt say anything.

Uh huh...

Come on JIMMY...I'm still waiting for your response to everyone els.

By the way...you look great, bro...looking HUGE. Calves are sick, delts/arms are ginormous. Keep on blasting!

that kid can call himself,Arnold,Sergio,
blonde bomber,
the future
totalee awesome one
australian oak
flex
real deal
etc
lol...................i dont really care
kid looks great

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2006, 11:12:00 AM »

Can he call himself 'The Blade'? How about 'The Freakin Rican'? Either or...fk that! If I signed with the Edmonton Oilers TOMORROW and had a good season made alot of plays and got alot of goals/assists...I wouldnt request the number 99 on my jersey. I just wouldnt...its tacky.
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2006, 11:17:08 AM »
If he called himself Jaejonna I would go to his slum in Whales and beat the begessuss outta the bollucks mate
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2006, 11:41:58 AM »

that kid can call himself,Arnold,Sergio,
blonde bomber,
the future
totalee awesome one
australian oak
flex
real deal
etc
lol...................i dont really care
kid looks great

Not as great as the original Flex. Let that name go down as a bbing legend. When you can say in 20 yrs, "I remember Flex when he did the 1996 NOC..." whithout hearing someone say, "Is that Flex Lewis?"

Jimmy Lewis could call himself, Jimmy "Ray" Lewis or Jimmy "Nails" Lewis,  or Jimmy "Range" Lewis (cause Range Rovers are British, ahem Fords)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2006, 11:55:22 AM »

Preach on, Parker...exactly! Thats all a BlockHead is trying to say...

?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2006, 01:51:27 PM »
Lewis is alot younger than Luke, and his legs are ALMOST if not BETTER than Lukes- well, disputable, again pictures, but Lewiss legs looks so impressive..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2006, 02:57:23 PM »

...still waiting for JIMMY Lewis to post again addressing everyone slinging the 'gear' questions/comments at him.

...instead of posting just to come on and get all fresh with TheBlockhead...

Yea his legs look huge...calves are sick. Very impressive. I agree with someone in this thread who advised no more tattoos...from what I'd expect he'd get a Superman 'S' or 'OverCome' on his inner forearm.
?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2006, 07:29:23 PM »
I checked out Flex Lewis' web site. This guy has got a lot of potential. I hope he makes the most of it. He could go to the top. Flex also have huge forearms!

Luke also looks great. He's always had good calves but next to Lewis they look a little skinny lol! But he's shredded and looks impressive as hell!

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2006, 07:37:59 PM »
They both look awesome  ;D

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2006, 04:01:23 AM »
Agreed, the real Flex is one one the greatest ever, and to call yourself Flex already just looks stupid. BTW he doesn't even look like Flex Wheeler( and not because he's white). He's young though and he looks great.

peace
D

read the prev posts before you post, moron.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2006, 09:06:51 AM »
When Flex wins the Olympia you guys will be talking about Kenny Wheeler.

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2006, 01:53:59 PM »
Thats Chris Jenkins he is a GREAT FRIEND from back in Wales, we train togther also, hes only 24 he broke some world jnr record the other day along with the platform he lifted on, no joke!

Flex,

Gotta agree that Chris is a real good guy, I met him working in NTL. Increadable strength. He speaks really highly of you and is proud of what you are doing. Top Man

Just got back from the NABBA Wales in Barry Last week where two of my training partners won their class. (class 4 and over 50).

Best wishes for the future - you look like you are making improvements all the time.Keep up the good work and keep the flag flying for Welsh Bodybuilding. 8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2006, 08:10:13 AM »

...still waiting Jimmy.

You only logged on to get up in my grills for questioning the whole 'FLEX' part of your name...you have a plethora of other people in here slinging the whole steroid mud-pie at you but you remain silent...

you addresses TheBlockHead, when are you going to address the others?
?

taliesin

• Getbig I
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2006, 10:21:10 AM »
my beef with you blockhead is that we all know what James Flex Lewis name is.
What you see is what you get!

You on the other hand seem to hide under an assumed name !!!!!!!!!!!!! 'blockhead'

Are you ashamed of who you are in Real Life or just you enjoy living in your little dream world behind a computer. if your so concerned about James Flex Lewis name lets have yours !!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to Luke and Flex living the dream both looking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iechu Da!!!!!!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2006, 11:20:28 AM »

Down Boy! Down! Heel!

Jimmy James Lewis get your little guard dogs to go back to their kennel.

Me and Jimmy Lewis made peace with him calling himself 'Flex' when THE Flex is retired and had it first in this sport. No big thang! All I'm saying is I dont care how good a hockey player I was...if I got drafted by the Edmonton Oilers tomorrow...I wouldnt request #99...no matter how long I had that number...it wouldnt seem right.

I admit...you got me. I'm caught! I live in this dream world behind a computer under the name 'TheBlockHead'. Shucks! I thought I was fooling people...gottdamnit!

"If your so concerned about James FLEX Lewis' name let us have yours..."

You Europeans make me giggle...you all look the same plus its fun seeing you people downtown areas of the city...looking up and all around all consfused...hahahaha! Stop trying to make sense or prove a point...sounds more silly. Tell JIMMY Lewis to log back on and address the people slinging the steroid mud-pie at them...why is he so silent on that topic? Me? A lowly BlockHead is the one who gets confronted and called out?

"Iechu Da" What is that Bocce or something?
?

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »
I guess steroids really work?  I can't imagine what these guys must consume.

Leave it to 'Crotch' to make a point or two about steroids, again. Dude, get over it. It would be foolish of me to say that most bodybuilding topics don't relate to AAS. But on the other hand, its pretty much a constant in the pro ranks, like gravity.  So enough with the 'what he would look like without…' or 'if I opted to use'… Because you're talking about something hasn't happened. Genetics aren't always in terms of the what have's...you kow, what had been born with. It sometimes related to how you respond, and how much you're body can really tolerate without having some sort of organ failure. There's a reason why these guys are exceptional bodybuilders…..more then you're willing to comprehend.

Kaliym73

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2006, 12:19:28 PM »
Luke looks better Good job Milos

No doubt, Luke looks hard.

taliesin

• Getbig I
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2006, 02:19:24 PM »
A small bit of history for all us europeans that make blockhead giggle
edmonton oilers are a ice hockey team
#99 Jersey belonged an icehockey icon named Wayne Gretzky
the  no9 jersy he wore in honour of his idol Gordie Howe , was already taken by another player in that team named Brian Gulazzi
In honour of the fantasic player he became that a special jersy was made with the no #99
he remained loyal to his number and his icon    respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As blockhead respects the no#99 so you should show respect to all competing bodybuilders whether ther name be Wayne Brian or Flex

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2006, 02:36:55 PM »

Yea thats all fine and dandy...the name isnt an issue...ummm...how come when people sling the roid mud-pie at him he remains silent only to log on and confront a BlockHead?

I'm still waiting for him to address everyone asking and accusing him of too much gear. I wouldnt even care about that its just he called me out on why I have beef with his 'name' and everything is straightened out...now how about he calls out everyone els...

"Iechu Da". Thats Bocce for...'Holla!'
?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2006, 02:42:01 PM »
Blockhead why the beef?
What ever im gonna say will not sink in as your name states your a Blockhead!
P.s
Thanks for the compliment!
Good to have you hear Flex

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2006, 03:26:34 PM »
What age did Flex start juicing?  He looks huge at 19.  Is he going to respond to the stuff by the time he's 28?  Juicing right through your natural hormone peak?  Takes guts...
Motherboy (the band).