Author Topic: Review of Mustafa Mohammad's "The Sweep Jordanian" DVD + LOTS of pics.  (Read 6754 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
You are just bittered because you have the same height as your hero haha. oh brother what a little polesmoking twat.

How tall are you?  I am 5'9 and do not consider my (our "our", mine and Mustafa's) height to be short.  Not tall, yes.  But also not short.

m8

• Getbig V
Right on the money.  The middle picture is the exception where both Branch and Dennis have their heads bent down and Mustafa is straight up so that he appears taller.  On a side note Both branch and Dennis totally own Mustafa on conditioning though not necessarily size.
Please, explain this picture then.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
Please, explain this picture then.

Again it's the photo.  Look at it closely.  Branch is slightly in front of the camera and Mustafa is slightly further back so that he looks taller and Branch looks shorter.  Additionally Branch's head is bent down which ads to this effect not to mention that Branch has obviously not fully executed his lat spread and Mustafa nailed it for that shot. On a side note Branch's back is not one of his strong points and if both Branch and Mustafa both executed the shot perfectly for that picture Mustafa would easily own Branch on width, thickness though not conditioning, i.e. Branches hamstrings are more clearly separated and he has gluteal striations while Mustafa's muscularity is good his glutes are smooth and has less hamstring detail.

Hope this helps.

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
You are just bittered because you have the same height as your hero haha. oh brother what a little polesmoking twat.

mars shut up or buy some glasses oke?
TEAM WOLF

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
mustafa's back is one million times better than branch's.
branch is great but the ONLY thing he has on mustafa is grainy conditioning.