Author Topic: this pherabolic stuff is some sserious stuff!  (Read 1096 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
this pherabolic stuff is some sserious stuff!
« on: May 08, 2006, 03:37:43 PM »
guys, mybe it's just me, but since i started using this stuff, my appetite is crazy, and my strength is much better as well. today, i wolfed down a whole sub in about 20 minutes today , and last night, i was doing shoulder shrugs with a 230lb weight. ( i never have been able to even pick up 200lbs, and last night i was lifting more than that.) i know that may not sound that big a dealto most of you, but it blew me away that this stuff has increased my stength that much.  again i ask, has anybody else used this stuff???

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: this pherabolic stuff is some sserious stuff!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »
guys, mybe it's just me, but since i started using this stuff, my appetite is crazy, and my strength is much better as well. today, i wolfed down a whole sub in about 20 minutes today , and last night, i was doing shoulder shrugs with a 230lb weight. ( i never have been able to even pick up 200lbs, and last night i was lifting more than that.) i know that may not sound that big a dealto most of you, but it blew me away that this stuff has increased my stength that much.  again i ask, has anybody else used this stuff???

........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ .......  ::)

........................ ........................ ........................ ...................... ::)

........................ ........................ ........................ ...... ::)

........................ ........................ ............... ::)

........................ ........................ ... ::)

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

D-Jay

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 06:16:53 PM »
Never even heard of it.  Where did you pick this stuff up?

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 06:24:28 PM »
Ive heard of it all over the boards!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 03:29:41 PM »
d-jay, i got it from a.s. research.  it's some prohormone, i believe.