Author Topic: Dante's Doggcrapp Training - unique and effective?  (Read 54914 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Doggcrapp training
« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2017, 07:54:18 PM »

Steve cuckhold and his mate that used to post on here( troponin) were big proponents...
Yup,I remember troponin.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2017, 03:24:28 AM »
Dusty Hanshaw used it, and then abandoned it. Actually it seems everyone who used it, shitcanned it later on.

Because there is more to life than beating your reps and or weight every single workout, it grinds you down

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2017, 11:56:16 AM »
DC said if you change it, then it's not DC. He even said if you tack biceps on the chest-shoulders-back-tri workout, then it's no longer DC.

Simple Simon

« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »
DC said if you change it, then it's not DC. He even said if you tack biceps on the chest-shoulders-back-tri workout, then it's no longer DC.
so you could copy his entire training system and sell it as your own as long as you add a set of stiff leg dead-lifts to each workout and he couldn't sue?

Nice work DC training.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2017, 03:03:45 PM »
Ron Harris used it leading up to the contest he won in Massachusetts.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2017, 03:13:51 PM »
His back looks like it has more boils than the pits of hell...That's a lot of bunk dirty gear running thru those veins...

nice lats  ???

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2017, 03:20:22 PM »
Ron Harris used it leading up to the contest he won in Massachusetts.

Dusty Handshaw used it for awhile too. Obviously he shitcanned it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #282 on: April 15, 2017, 03:59:17 AM »
nice lats  ???

If he lost a ton of weight he would have an amazing cobra rear lat, that must be a 42" waist at the least

His website done my nut in, they blindly follow him as if he's the messiah, when he makes his commandments such as 'thou must eat your meat 1st in you meals" or "thou must train biceps before back", if you ask why?, they all jump on you... And the vids they post lifting weights far to heavy, hitching the bar up on deadlifts etc, its all like a cult

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: April 15, 2017, 05:35:41 AM »
My suspicion as to why Danta didn't compete is because he realized that he wouldn't be a 275 pound behemoth onstage like Jay Cutler. Someone once said he was dieting down and then stopped because when he reached 240 pound he didn't like how he looked.

Ah, nearly all of us who have been on a stage have had that shocking realization for our first contest: we were not as big as we thought we were going to be when dieted down, especially those who went the distance for being shredded to ribbons.

Why didn't Trevor Smith (RIP) compete? I believe for the same reason: permabulkers think they're muscularly bigger than they are.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #284 on: April 15, 2017, 07:35:23 AM »
My suspicion as to why Danta didn't compete is because he realized that he wouldn't be a 275 pound behemoth onstage like Jay Cutler. Someone once said he was dieting down and then stopped because when he reached 240 pound he didn't like how he looked.

Ah, nearly all of us who have been on a stage have had that shocking realization for our first contest: we were not as big as we thought we were going to be when dieted down, especially those who went the distance for being shredded to ribbons.

Why didn't Trevor Smith (RIP) compete? I believe for the same reason: permabulkers think they're muscularly bigger than they are.

Agree - they used to look like a huge piece of bacon and the high was being some sort of strong "super trucker". Whereas they would have looked "stringy" and sporty after dieting down.
Both great guys nonetheless.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: April 15, 2017, 06:58:39 PM »
Agree - they used to look like a huge piece of bacon and the high was being some sort of strong "super trucker". Whereas they would have looked "stringy" and sporty after dieting down.
Both great guys nonetheless.

Yup, they're into that power-trucker look and overeating, thinking that their sheer size--a blend of gross edema from tons of roids, a lot of fat, and muscle--is actually an indication of how much muscle they have. Even implied from his FB posts, Danta in middle age, can't stop with his fixation on his testosterone levels, for which he only takes TRT  ;D, supplements, and being the biggest dude in the room at all times. These people have serious problems and want to defy age or can't just give this shit up already despite having never stepped on a stage nor will they.

I just asked if anyone uses this system because I thought (perhaps wrongfully so) that there was a DC heyday on this forum.

Simple Simon

« Reply #286 on: April 15, 2017, 11:23:12 PM »

its so difficult to predict someones onstage weight from their off season, most people dont realise how light you can get if you get anywhere near 5/6%

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #287 on: April 18, 2017, 09:20:16 AM »
Yup, they're into that power-trucker look and overeating, thinking that their sheer size--a blend of gross edema from tons of roids, a lot of fat, and muscle--is actually an indication of how much muscle they have. Even implied from his FB posts, Danta in middle age, can't stop with his fixation on his testosterone levels, for which he only takes TRT  ;D, supplements, and being the biggest dude in the room at all times. These people have serious problems and want to defy age or can't just give this shit up already despite having never stepped on a stage nor will they.

I just asked if anyone uses this system because I thought (perhaps wrongfully so) that there was a DC heyday on this forum.

They may suffer from papabearitis - a deadly and highly transmissive disease often encountered in habitats where golden faucets have been installed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #288 on: April 18, 2017, 10:36:28 AM »
Dieted down to 5 % BF would cause them to weigh 180 pounds.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 18, 2017, 07:08:18 PM »
His back looks like it has more boils than the pits of hell...That's a lot of bunk dirty gear running thru those veins...

mr snowman, that is  a  great observation i am sure has had some objects inserted into his  "man hole" as well.

p.s he looks like shit

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 18, 2017, 07:09:10 PM »

Because there is more to life than beating your reps and or weight every single workout, it grinds you down

u got that right been there done that in my 20's got injured to

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: April 18, 2017, 07:22:39 PM »
So true about getting ripped. Most guys would be shocked how much weight they would have to lose from their standard permabulker weight.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #292 on: April 18, 2017, 09:35:38 PM »
DC training gets you really strong. That's for sure.

Once your log book gets up there, it just becomes overkill. Total CNS destruction. Good for a bit, but you don't grow much after a certain point. You just get retard strength.

Furthermore, Dante is a fat fuck and a scammer. He only has pictures from a decade ago with his shitty t-taper. Skip is also a fucking scam artist. Fuck those idiots.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2017, 04:56:27 AM »
So true about getting ripped. Most guys would be shocked how much weight they would have to lose from their standard permabulker weight.

great point not to mention when you bulk up that much and come down its a mother fucker to get cut.  and a ton of work. unless you are on a shit load of drugs.  if your coming down naturally it is alot of work

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2017, 05:07:55 AM »
DC training gets you really strong. That's for sure.

Once your log book gets up there, it just becomes overkill. Total CNS destruction. Good for a bit, but you don't grow much after a certain point. You just get retard strength.

Furthermore, Dante is a fat fuck and a scammer. He only has pictures from a decade ago with his shitty t-taper. Skip is also a fucking scam artist. Fuck those idiots.

He never sold his program, so what makes him a scammer?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: April 19, 2017, 01:25:20 PM »
He never sold his program, so what makes him a scammer?

This.

I also happen to like Skip. He seems to be a straight shooter and gets the genetically fucked to develop their physiques to their full potential. I'd go as far to say that he's in the top 3 coaches I'd hire if I was serious enough to compete in bodybuilding.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #296 on: April 20, 2017, 05:36:54 AM »
This.

I also happen to like Skip. He seems to be a straight shooter and gets the genetically fucked to develop their physiques to their full potential. I'd go as far to say that he's in the top 3 coaches I'd hire if I was serious enough to compete in bodybuilding.

Anyone happen to see Skip day to day what he really looks like?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: April 20, 2017, 06:11:21 AM »
I once tried it with good results. More user friendly than Mentzers HIT. Volume approaches were never for me.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: April 20, 2017, 09:11:59 AM »
This.

apparently he invented the shitload carb-up day cheat day off diet day skipload

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2017, 09:36:08 AM »
Sounds like just another excuse to have an eating disorder