Author Topic: Problem  (Read 3638 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Problem
« on: April 29, 2006, 06:05:10 PM »
These idiots from supplementkings didn't send my stuff. I ordered protein and glutamine and it's been like 2 weeks and hasn't arrived. I'm kind of an all or nothing person. When I'm not training or just ran out of protein it's like I can't function or have any kind of diet. I feel like I don't wanna eat chicken and my other bodybuilding food because it's like a waste of protein and I get so lazy that I never prepare meals and only eat crap. Before I started bodybuilding that's exactly how I was; too lazy to prepare food. When I run out of protein I always lose my diet completely, starve and eat junk when I can't take it and stop training until I get my protein in the mail. I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks and my protein ran out a little before then. I down to 175. Anyone get like this?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 06:15:07 PM »
Dude...protein shakes are fine...but you are better off get'n your protein from real food...like chicken.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 06:39:17 PM »
i know. when i have my protein powder i eat all kinds of protein. 6 meal a day diet with beef, eggs, chicken... all that stuff. i mean that when my protein powder runs out my routine falls apart.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 06:41:28 PM »
well...go to GNC and buy some Designer protein or something...or hell even Wal Mart has whey protein,not sure how good it is but it is something.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 06:43:05 PM »
yea but that's the thing i'm sooo spoiled by paying cheap online it's like nooo i dont wanna buy walmart. actually you're right! i'm gonna go to walmart right now and get a little. just a liiitle. and i'm gonna mix with eggs so i dont have to use that much. i bought walmart protein ONCE and it made me sick and the farts were the worst ever. but guys really! i wanna know. Does anyone else's routine go to poop when their supplements run out?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 06:55:52 PM »
yea but that's the thing i'm sooo spoiled by paying cheap online it's like nooo i dont wanna buy walmart. actually you're right! i'm gonna go to walmart right now and get a little. just a liiitle. and i'm gonna mix with eggs so i dont have to use that much. i bought walmart protein ONCE and it made me sick and the farts were the worst ever. but guys really! i wanna know. Does anyone else's routine go to poop when their supplements run out?

SURE IT Does....that is why you make sure you always have enough "supplements" for the whole cycle before you start...lol.  ;)...jk.. And by the way,wal mart around here used to sell WEIDER brand supplements...kinda pricey for the amount ya get but beats paying 40-50 bucks at gnc for muscletech or something...til ya get your regular stuff.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 07:54:35 PM »
i bought some junk from six star. it doesn't taste too good but it's only for 3 or 4 days. HOPEFULLY.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 10:29:55 AM »
Best protein natures best 25.00 at my gym in chicago.  22 grams per scoop. Most of the stuff marketed is a just a money maker thats it.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 11:03:16 AM »
Everyone like ON gold standard these days

body88

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 03:01:31 PM »

You are a whining little bitch huh. Stop making excuses not to eat and train....If you need protein walk out of youre trailor and head to GNC or Walmart and get some

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 03:53:56 PM »
you're just the king of the melt today aren't you. i already went to walmart and got some. crap stuff but i'm just waiting for the real stuff in the mail.

body88

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 03:57:31 PM »
No just trying to motivate!

Bast175

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 03:57:58 PM »
anal leakage...  now that's a real problem.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 02:58:54 AM »
anal leakage...  now that's a real problem.

never had anal leakage...have you?? :-\

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 12:34:54 PM »
better than anal blockage

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 04:47:30 PM »
blockage is easy to take care of. leakage... you got a problem