Author Topic: my penis picture (link)  (Read 7876 times)

Bast175

my penis picture (link)
« on: May 06, 2006, 04:27:03 PM »

xavmaster

• Getbig II
Re: my penis picture (link)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 05:04:27 PM »
you rank bastard I thought it was a joke or something

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 05:36:21 PM »
I'm not clicking on it, but I am going to note your webhost of choice, tiny pic.

Bast175

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 05:40:12 PM »
hhahaa, just click it dude.  are you afraid you'll turn gay or something hahaah?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 08:39:09 PM »
What the fuck is that shit? there's a "bridge" of skin attached from the head to the shaft??
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Bast175

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 01:37:03 AM »
What the f**k is that shit? there's a "bridge" of skin attached from the head to the shaft??

yea they must have missed that during circumcision.  I was sort of self conscious about it when i was younger but it's fine now, I don't care.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 11:03:47 AM »
yea they must have missed that during circumcision.  I was sort of self conscious about it when i was younger but it's fine now, I don't care.

A skin bridge is tissue connecting the coronal ridge of the glans to the shaft of the penis. During erection and/or sexual activity, bridges can pull on the glans and be painful. A man can have one or several skin bridges of various lengths and widths. Some are flush with the penile surface, while others actually create a loop of skin through which one can insert a pencil. Skin bridges are a complication of infant circumcision and do not occur in adult circumcision, because infant circumcision requires the forced separation of the foreskin and glans. (Natural separation occurs between infancy and age 18.) Removing an infant's foreskin prior to its natural separation results in an exposed and raw glans, the coronal ridge of which can fuse with the raw skin edges of the penile shaft where the foreskin was cut. This fused tissue is what causes the bridge effect.