Author Topic: Ronnie's Cost of Redemption  (Read 9282 times)

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Ronnie's Cost of Redemption
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 07:46:09 PM »
ive never seen an offseason picture of ronnie without abs.
Yeah, but abs start coming in at around 13%.  He has to be around 8% offseason.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2006, 09:10:59 AM »
Very coll "Vid" does anyone know where I can purchase that power 13 t-shirt he wears in the vid

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2006, 10:59:03 AM »
haha that is a cool shirt.
bodybuildersreality.com

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2006, 10:28:21 PM »
Hopefully, I can find where to "Purchase" one 8) 8)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2006, 10:46:58 AM »
What was the name of the vid before cost of redmeption, When he was still a cop? I loved that one more..I let a scumbag friend borrow it- It was even autographed by ronnie himself whn I met him at the NPC lehigh-

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2006, 08:17:28 PM »
The leg press was pretty awesome. Took about 4 guys 5mins to take all the plates off!

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2006, 07:45:55 PM »
I'm thinking more like Pre-Workout movie. I like to watch BB DVD's while drinking my pre or post workout shakes. Sometimes I watch them while eating like chicken and brocolli to remind myself why I'm eating this instead of candy.

im the same here, somehow watching the movie and eating bland food makes me happier.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 10:18:13 AM »
I can't decide between this one or the Unbelievable as the best pre-workout viewing  ;)

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2006, 08:03:18 AM »
I can't decide between this one or the Unbelievable as the best pre-workout viewing  ;)

Same here.  I'm about to order his newest video too; I saw a short preview and it looks awesome too.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2006, 10:02:59 AM »
who the hell was that cop that did 50 reps.any pic of him.might be big i guess
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2006, 06:11:49 PM »
you gotta consider that ronnie is what 320? even at 8% that's like 30 pounds of fat plus maybe 20 pounds of water. he's a very very big dude.

i've seen him guest pose in the middle of june at 320 pounds he's the bigger fucken person i've ever seen in my life and he's still vascular in his legs arms and across his chest. he's just holding water and a healthy amount of fat in the offseason. 

he comes into the olympia in sick condition every year. stop hating on the man. he's an 8 time Mr.Olympia for christ's sake.

Pittdawg68

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2006, 10:09:05 AM »
Concerning Ronnie, he now post on the new Pro Source board, which as of now is a pretty crapy board, but I asked him the other day what his bf% got up to in the off-season and he said it rarely gets over 4% Roll Eyes I replied back and said you mean to tell me when your 50+ lbs over contest weight your bf% is only 4%? He answered that the highest it ever got was 5% that his body wouldn't allow any more.
Now don't get me wrong, I think Ronnie is one of the greatest BB out there, but I think he is talking out of his butt on this one... I mean come on, is this even possible?

Just because he is 50lbs over his contest weight doesnt necessarily mean that it was fat, so he could have been that heavy and only had 4% bodyfat. Who knows there are things out there that just completely defy what we think is humanly possible.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2006, 01:18:29 PM »
What was the name of the vid before cost of redmeption, When he was still a cop? I loved that one more..I let a scumbag friend borrow it- It was even autographed by ronnie himself whn I met him at the NPC lehigh-

The Unbelievable... it was the best.